What's new

Indian culture cutting across boundaries

Dr sim

BANNED
Reaction score
Hey guys I m opening this thread to highlight and discuss the fact that how Indian culture has left a huge impression on the minds of people of the other countries which has helped India immensely to generate a positive image . I m saying this from own personal experience and from what i have learnt from media ..

“If I were asked under what sky the human mind has most fully developed some of its choicest gifts, has most deeply pondered on the greatest problems of life, and has found solutions, I should point to India”

MAX MUELLER

U guys are welcome to comment or share anything related

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian movies are very popular in pakistan. Regardless, of the hate towards indians.

In dubai, indian teachers teach in pakistani schools and a lot of pakistani students do their schooling in indian schools. Although it does not happen the other way around. I dont know about the other countries.

In dubai, indian teachers teach in pakistani schools and a lot of pakistani students do their schooling in indian schools. Although it does not happen the other way around. I dont know about the other countries.

This is good. It may help reduce the hostility towards the Indic civilization amongst Pakistanis.

Hey guys I m opening this thread to highlight and discuss the fact that how Indian culture has left a huge impression on the minds of people of the other countries which has helped India immensely to generate a positive image . I m saying this from own personal experience and from what i have learnt from media ..

“If I were asked under what sky the human mind has most fully developed some of its choicest gifts, has most deeply pondered on the greatest problems of life, and has found solutions, I should point to India”

MAX MUELLER

U guys are welcome to comment or share anything related

The oscar winner A.R. Rahman made the westerners sing a hindi song.

Last edited:
goras look strange wearing indian dresses..hehe

Thats because Pakistani school are cr@p and very politicized. I myself studied in Indian school and so did my sibling. My sister even taught in Indian school for few months but couldn't get NOC from MoE so had to drop that.

Back
Top Bottom