What's new

Indian culture cutting across boundaries

I am glad to see that Indian culture is crossing boundaries of India.its good that Indian culture is famous in western nations.

Both Indian and Chinese culture is extremely popular throughout the world. However, I must admit that I don't know much about Pakistani culture. Maybe I just haven't bumped into many Pakistani people in my life. Regardless, I'm sure it is beautiful nonetheless.

Both Indian and Chinese culture is extremely popular throughout the world. However, I must admit that I don't know much about Pakistani culture. Maybe I just haven't bumped into many Pakistani people in my life. Regardless, I'm sure it is beautiful nonetheless.

Bienvenido a Pakdef Pancho.Encantado de conocerle
Que pasa?

from the south Indian movie Sivaji

Last edited by a moderator:
now japanese shaking hips for a south Indian song

This message has been deleted by T-Faz. Reason: Flames

Seriously mods??? My post had no flame whatsoever. This makes no sense!
Can you pls provide the reason why it was deleted? As anyone can see...ive neve made a single flame post before...nor do I intend to. My post merely said soemthing to the effect of

"apparently you do not understand what cutting across boundaries means."

If this is considered flame, then I am at a loss to understand what a "flame" really is!

Mayuri Dance Group...these are Russians and these guys are amazing. Some really great Indian Classical Dances from these guys of very high quality.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom