What's new

Indian Cricket team to tour Pakistan next month

Australian team (with all their notions of grandeur) obv feel that in Pakistan certain anti-national elements will try to target them...

In any case about IPL from my understanding only 2 Australian players can play in one team and even Pakistan has signed up for IPL so have Indian team but they are willing to travel?...

though lets hope the Australians go to Pakistan and we see a cracking contest...

What do u mean by Anti-National?

What do u mean by Anti-National?

ideologies,interests,groups, movements, organizations etc. unaligned, inmical, hostile, anti-thetical, opposed etc. to Pakistan(i)'s consitution, beliefs, values, culture, sensibilities, mentality etc.

ideologies,interests,groups, movements, organizations etc. unaligned, inmical, hostile, anti-thetical, opposed etc. to Pakistan(i)'s consitution, beliefs, values, culture, sensibilities, mentality etc.

Actually those elements are outside the Pakistani borders.

Actually those elements are outside the Pakistani borders.

it can be argued that they may originate outside Pakistani borders but inarguably they operate within Pakistani borders .. their modus operandi are Suicide attacks, killing of foreigners, attacks on congregations etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom