What's new

Indian Cricket team to tour Pakistan next month

So india not coming lol for the PCB. Looks like no one wants to play with us. Anyhow i dont blame the indians since they have their own tour plains however it was austraila who should have had toured pakistan but what can we do they are such racist people.

So india not coming lol for the PCB. Looks like no one wants to play with us. Anyhow i dont blame the indians since they have their own tour plains however it was austraila who should have had toured pakistan but what can we do they are such racist people.

Actually I have a theory on this. It is not impossible, and does make sense oddly enough. Here goes.

It starts with Andrew Symonds (Australia). He's offered a million dollars to play in IPL, which coincides with the Pakistan tour. So too Ponting et al, therefore they need an alternative reason (it's not safe, a bogus reason of course) to not tour Pakistan. Of course this is all done with India's blessing. Now the Indians, wanting to look all innocent, probably suggested to Pakistan they would tour instead if Australia don't go, but of course this is a cover, and they always were going to pull out of it in the end. So a plausible theory or not?

Not touring is always an option, and Australia would have more to lose, though insurance is always something quite handy as pointed out.

I see only one reason for Teams like Australia not coming to Pakistan and that is the Un-Clear and Terror Situation in Pakistan.

Nobody wants to be in Pakistan unless its very very important!

I see only one reason for Teams like Australia not coming to Pakistan and that is the Un-Clear and Terror Situation in Pakistan.

Nobody wants to be in Pakistan unless its very very important!

Pakistan isn't that bad at all. I might take a holiday to the NWFP pretty soon. Things are more or less as they always were in 95% of it, 100% of the time, with the remaining 5% having an odd scuffle 1% of the time.

Pakistan isn't that bad at all. I might take a holiday to the NWFP pretty soon. Things are more or less as they always were in 95% of it, 100% of the time, with the remaining 5% having an odd scuffle 1% of the time.

I am sure Pakistan is quite safe for normal tourists but cricketers (Esp Australians) etc. can be a little unnerved and could be high profile targets(at least in their assessment).

I think people have had enough of India-Pak cricket for now.. I am quite looking forward to the IPL..

:woot: be my guest RR when you come to NWFP i will carry you to land of the Guns :)

Cricket is wasting our time.it shouldnt be played often.

It loses its charm.Indian cricketers refused to tour pakistan .Now india has come into fnal,we will be playing till march 7.

I am sure Pakistan is quite safe for normal tourists but cricketers (Esp Australians) etc. can be a little unnerved and could be high profile targets(at least in their assessment).

I think people have had enough of India-Pak cricket for now.. I am quite looking forward to the IPL..

Cricketers, in that case could be high profile targets anywhere, including in India. I still think that the Australians aren't touring because they signed for IPL.

Dear RR,

Good you are planning a visit to Pakistan. Maybe now you will learn more about your country and why you were so much off the mark about the election results compared to Dabong who lives in Uk ?

Anyway have a safe trip and enjoy the stay.

Regards

Cricketers, in that case could be high profile targets anywhere, including in India. I still think that the Australians aren't touring because they signed for IPL.

Australian team (with all their notions of grandeur) obv feel that in Pakistan certain anti-national elements will try to target them...

In any case about IPL from my understanding only 2 Australian players can play in one team and even Pakistan has signed up for IPL so have Indian team but they are willing to travel?...

though lets hope the Australians go to Pakistan and we see a cracking contest...

Dear RR,

Good you are planning a visit to Pakistan. Maybe now you will learn more about your country and why you were so much off the mark about the election results compared to Dabong who lives in Uk ?

Anyway have a safe trip and enjoy the stay.

Regards

Musharraf and PML-Q were pretty popular until 2007, probably the most popular party. The radicals always were anti-Musharraf and saying the same thing befor 2007. Something happened (and perhaps it was Bhutto's situation and a few other things) that swayed Pakistan opinion in the last months before the election. I personally feel that a lot of the poor voters were bought by PPP, plus there was some disillusionment of Musharraf's handling of the run-up to the election by the people that voted for him in 2002. In fact, noone was saying that Musharraf was unpopular until late 2007 (according to opinion polls). Certainly in 2005, all neutral opinion polls had Musharraf way ahead.

"Regards"

Australian team (with all their notions of grandeur) obv feel that in Pakistan certain anti-national elements will try to target them...

In any case about IPL from my understanding only 2 Australian players can play in one team and even Pakistan has signed up for IPL so have Indian team but they are willing to travel?...

though lets hope the Australians go to Pakistan and we see a cracking contest...

4 or 5 Australians have signed up for IPL. And there's some clash with the tour dates or something. I might look it up later.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom