What's new

Indian Army used artillery & heavy mortars on LOC targeting Civilian Population

The International Commission of Jurists (ICJ) is an international human rights non-governmental organization based in Geneva. The Commission itself is a standing group of 60 eminent jurists(including senior judges, attorneys and academics) dedicated to ensuring respect for international human rights standards through the law. Commissioners are known for their experience, knowledge and fundamental commitment to human rights.)

Now please tell us who is bad in law? Internet Indians or those 60 eminent senior judges and attorneys :lol:??

Bhai sahib, I was called 'dishonest' first .. woh nazar nahi aya ? ya desh bhakti ? :lol:

Bhai, you didn't have to bring in that ICJ report in the first place ...
Deflection k chakkar mein ulta phans gay :lol:

If you say so. It is a pity that the logic and reasoning departed so suddenly from the discussions. If you detect desh bhakti in it, may I refer you to the posts by another Pakistani member, @hussain0216, who, entirely unprovoked, goes into foul language? What is that, a national characteristic?

Last edited:
@masterchief_mirza Did you find their comment of Kashmiris acquiring self determination right correct, with limiting their right to chose India or pakistan and not independence?

Does it sounds logical or human to you?

Or they just got this privilege because India and Pakistan was at dispute? Just talk your mind.

Bhai, you didn't have to bring in that ICJ report in the first place ...
Deflection k chakkar mein ulta phans gay :lol:

No I was not expecting this digression from you, we have discussed this report in detail, each page of it, the report has very weak ground legally to claim Kashmiris acquiring right to self determination. I did not expected you to clinch on that part. Plebiscite can never be seen separately to India Pak dispute, its a solution to dispute, not a dispute itself.

As if 60 created that report. And we have no other legal opinion on those reports from other eminent jurists and attached to the same report by India in its remark.

OK, then lets settle on their opinion. Kashmir has right to self determination, Pakistan is binded by Simla and not refer any issue with India to UN without India agreeing to it.

Let Kashmir go to UN.
Bhai ... it's plain and simple ... ap twist nahi ker paein gay jitna chahein zor laga lain :cheers:

Both India and Pakistan should recognise and respond to the call for self-determination for the peoples of Jammu and Kashmir within its 1947 boundaries, inherent in the relevant United Nations resolutions. The United Nations should re-activate its role as a catalyst in this process.

As if 60 created that report. And we have no other legal opinion on those reports from other eminent jurists and attached to the same report by India in its remark.

OK, then lets settle on their opinion. Kashmir has right to self determination, Pakistan is binded by Simla and not refer any issue with India to UN without India agreeing to it.

Let Kashmir go to UN. :D

Precisely. That is what the ICJ report amounts to; that India and Pakistan should sort things out, that Simla was binding, but that Kashmir and the Kashmiris retain their rights.

There is a major contradiction in that last portion, but it is too wearisome to point that out to people who have from the outset determined that they are right under all circumstances, and that any circumstance that does not show them to be right is a false facet and should, no, must be ignored. If that is so, why discuss it? Make your case, as you always have, at the point of a gun, and stand by the results. But even that is unacceptable; by the gun it must be, until they lose; thereafter, the law rules, as interpreted by them.

@masterchief_mirza Did you find their comment of Kashmiris acquiring self determination right correct, with limiting their right to chose India or pakistan and not independence?

Does it sounds logical or human to you?

Or they just got this privilege because India and Pakistan was at dispute? Just talk your mind.

No I was not expecting this digression from you, we have discussed this report in detail, each page of it, the report has very weak ground legally to claim Kashmiris acquiring right to self determination. I did not expected you to clinch on that part. Plebiscite can never be seen separately to India Pak dispute, its a solution to dispute, not a dispute itself.
What do you mean?

Clause (e) of the list provided by sarmad clearly says full independence is an option.

Precisely. That is what the ICJ report amounts to; that India and Pakistan should sort things out, that Simla was binding, but that Kashmir and the Kashmiris retain their rights.

There is a major contradiction in that last portion, but it is too wearisome to point that out to people who have from the outset determined that they are right under all circumstances, and that any circumstance that does not show them to be right is a false facet and should, no, must be ignored. If that is so, why discuss it? Make your case, as you always have, at the point of a gun, and stand by the results. But even that is unacceptable; by the gun it must be, until they lose; thereafter, the law rules, as interpreted by them.

The dichotomy is so potent that like of @M. Sarmad can play around it the way he wants, I trusted him more than I should have especially at PDF, tender minds at work here. :)

No need to try insult entire Pakistani nation, Joe
I didn't say anything bad about your country (or you even)

It wasn't you; since you detected traces of nationalism in my agreement with @IMARV , and since you and he had already come to blows, it seemed appropriate to point out that nationalism had led some members from your country to lapse into deplorable language. If desh bhakti is an appropriate charge, why am I not allowed to point to a foul-mouthed intervention by of your compatriots, presumably with that same motive?

The dichotomy is so potent that like of @M. Sarmad can play around it the way he wants, I trusted him more than I should have especially at PDF, tender minds at work here. :)

There is no dichotomy... It's just that you guys lack comprehension skills ya yun kah lain k samajhna chahtay hi nhi

What do you mean?

Clause (e) of the list provided by sarmad clearly says full independence is an option.

Not as per UN resolutions. Believe me this report is very weak in terms of its comments on right to self determination, it talks more from humanitarian view.

What do you mean?

It cannot be; rights cannot be enlarged in retrospect.

There is no dichotomy... It's just that you guys lack comprehension skills ya yun kah lain k samajhna chahtay hi nhi

Has it ever occurred to you that in discussions of this sort, that accusation might be levelled at more than one participant?

It wasn't you; since you detected traces of nationalism in my agreement with @IMARV , and since you and he had already come to blows, it seemed appropriate to point out that nationalism had led some members from your country to lapse into deplorable language. If desh bhakti is an appropriate charge, why am I not allowed to point to a foul-mouthed intervention by of your compatriots, presumably with that same motive?

What's wrong in being a patriot?
or does Desh Bhakt means something else?

Being foul mouthed is not our 'National characteristic'
Your post was offensive

As I finishes off as usual, the proof of pudding is in the eating. Whatever I claimed is on ground, whatever you did is a hope. :)

Not as per UN resolutions. Believe me this report is very weak in terms of its comments on right to self determination, it talks more from humanitarian view.
It's damn right about Indians having an uncontrollable conflict of interest in this matter. You can't keep picking and choosing which bits of text quoted in your preferred context you wish to adhere to. It reeks of bias.

It cannot be; rights cannot be enlarged in retrospect
Can rights be abrogated in retrospect then? This is farcical and now your bias is clearly showing.

What's wrong in being a patriot?
or does Desh Bhakt means something else?

Being foul mouthed is not our 'National characteristic'
Your post was offensive

Everything wrong with being a patriot; I don't count myself as one. If you want to know more, read La Trahison des Clercs, by Julien Benda.

As for national characteristics, where has the bad language started?

Back
Top Bottom