What's new

Indian Army threatens to cross the LOC after fierce Kashmiri resistance

just abit of coincidence just when pak is in hard sitation suddenly kashmiris are performing.
could this not be a false flag ? excuse to blame pak, go to war?.

plus ttp attacks on taliban plus pakistan has suddenly increased. very suspicious. nawaj zardari bajwa bastrds want distraction sell outs probaby working with raw n cia.

just abit of coincidence just when pak is in hard sitation suddenly kashmiris are performing.

plus ttp attacks on taliban plus pakistan has suddenly increased. very suspicious. nawaj zardari bajwa bastrds want distraction sell outs probaby working with raw n cia.

Or Bajwa wants to divert attention.

It's to give the high ups a face-saving chance, rally support for the armed forces, and to silence the voices that are against the "yeh corruption to hoti rehti hai" fella...

When things are going haywire, never look at any event in isolation.
Abhi to Indians ki favorite government agayi hai. Oopar se hamarey bahadur commando jernail phir America ki dhamki ke aagey poorey ke poorey let gaye hain.
Abhi Indians ko kya pari hai panga karne ki except to rescue their allies in Islamabad.

Last edited:
Or Bajwa wants to divert attention.
This would be the last thing Bajwa would want just think strategically he is already humiliated in general public, I think the most hated COAS in the history of Pakistan after Yahya Khan, war will not salvage his reputation even if PA go equal to Indian aggression & God forbid if some unexpected result comes out then not only Bajwa but whole current leadership of PA will lose its respect.

In Pakistan the only one actor who could benefit from this crisis is the new imported government, it will be like a lifeline for them.

Last edited:
Now,
i am imagining...

US is playing both side, Bring Pak into chaotic state and thumb up india to benefit from this smoky state of affairs in Pak

i feel,
US did not just bring upon the PDM in govt just to get humiliated among masses but actually, in larger picture might also provoke the India to meddle in Pak

This is the most desired time for India to do Hanky Phenky in Pak,
when moral of People in Pak towards its army is at lowest,
not only that,
people are angered towards the courts,
and
there is no uniform or ordered govt. in place,
along with that, financial default looming around again

What else india would hope better to kick in and benefit from the darkness and clouds hovering upon the Pak State

US successfully created an opportunity for many forces especially India to play at will in Pak

@PanzerKiel @PakSword @blain2

Last edited:
US is playing both side, Bring Pak into chaotic state and thumb up india to benefit from this smoky state of affairs in Pak

i feel,
US did not just bring upon the PDM in govt just to get humiliated among masses but actually, in larger picture might also provoke the India to meddle in Pak

USA has nothing to do with internal politics of Pakistan

Now,
i am imagining...

i feel,

This is the most desired time for India to do Hanky Phenky in Pak,
when moral of People in Pak towards its army is at lowest,
not only that,
people are angered towards the courts,
and
there is no uniform or ordered govt. in place,
along with that, financial default looming around again

What else india would hope better to kick in and benefit from the darkness and clouds hovering upon the Pak State

US successfully created an opportunity for many forces especially India to play at will in Pak

@PanzerKiel @PakSword

That is the real point of concern.

USA has nothing to do with internal politics of Pakistan
since when..

How can US differentiate the internal politics with the geo-economics and geo politics of Pak

How can US achieve its geo political goals of sub continent with out interfering into internal politics of Pak

Back
Top Bottom