What's new

Indian Army Orders Two Regiments of Akash Surface-To-Air Missile Defense System (Army Version)

If this is clone then your J10 program is rip of copy of Israel Levi project :lol:

Even if J-10 proven to be a clome of Lavi, at least we cloned the 1990 tech and our cloning time is 2003 which 10 to 15 years but not as retard as Akash to clone an half century old SA-6 technology.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are retarded enough to troll for no reason. So.... :whistle:

What'zzzz matter too painfull to swallow the reality :rofl:

This thread is about Akash ...... I don't understand why Indians are replying to that retard who is bringing off-topic comments .

Even if J-10 proven to be a clome of Lavi, at least we cloned the 1990 tech and our cloning time is 2003 which 10 to 15 years but not as retard as Akash to clone an half century old SA-6 technology.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What'zzzz matter too painfull to swallow the reality :rofl:

Yes it is indeed painful. All my Chinese friends are smart. When I find one like you, I do feel sorry.

But please do clarify, why you had to troll?

How shamelessly accepting that you clone that technology cause your country is doing it from long sorry. but sorry we are not that much shameless, may be airframe looks same but design is totally different for Akash.

Indian talk about the shame :rofl:, cloning an half century old tech is indeed a glory for Indians. And same can be said with our J-11 and other stuffs, the airframe might be the same but the design is totally difference:lol:..but we're not as retard as to clone the half century museum antique as Akash:rofl:.

This thread is about Akash ...... I don't understand why Indians are replying to that retard who is bringing off-topic comments .

Go read over again all the posts, who are those retards trying to highjack the thread. :rofl:, Mr. do more talk less:rofl:

Please dnt bring your third quality junk into discussion no one want that, just sell Russian MIG21 ohh J7 to other countries cause only that you can sell not your third quality junk.

Mig-21 is early 1960 design and we cloned it as J-7 in 1970s...which still 15 years time frame, not as Akash in guinness book which cloned an halft century antique :rofl: and as matter of fact we have sold alot of these J-7 toys to other countries:lol:

Yes it is indeed painful. All my Chinese friends are smart. When I find one like you, I do feel sorry.

But please do clarify, why you had to troll?

I'm not trolling but return favor to some Indians trollers for making fun of our products when Indians couldn't even make a proper copy of modern product but an more than half century old SA-6 :lol:.

At least we're not retard as to copy 1950s tech :rofl: for modern defense regardless if we can sell our weapons or not.

While Chinese was doing copy-paste or reverse engineering whole world was criticizing them like hell and now china is independent and superpower. We got late and just received the message of "It doesn't matter whether a cat is white or black, as long as it catches mice." and so far we have achieved well enough. It will take around 15-20 years max to achieve the league, till then what matters if its of 1950 or 60's, it should just work what it means for.

Indian talk about the shame :rofl:, cloning an half century old tech is indeed a glory for Indians. And same can be said with our J-11 and other stuffs, the airframe is the same but the design is totally difference:lol:..but we're not as retard as to clone the half century museum antique as Akash:rofl:.

And same can be said with our Akash, the airframe is the same but the internal design is totally different

Xian H-6 :lol:

While Chinese was doing copy-paste or reverse engineering whole world was criticizing them like hell and now china is independent and superpower. We got late and just received the message of "It doesn't matter whether a cat is white or black, as long as it catches mice." and so far we have achieved well enough. It will take around 15-20 years max to achieve the league, till then what matters if its of 1950 or 60's, it should just work what it means for.

it really doesn't matter if you guys like to copy & past the 50s tech but criticize and mock China while you guys are doing the same with Akash will only make yourself look bad.

And same can be said with our Akash, the airframe is the same but the internal design is totally different

Xian H-6 :lol:

H-6K is stand off cruise missiles carrier as the updated American B-52 role, it has a total different role as 1960's H-6 which directly flying a bombarmment mission and beside we've makde our copy of Tu-16 since 1970s but your Akash is developped from a 50 years old SA-6, you could have reverse engineering of S-300 or other more sophisticated SAM, I guess there must be a rational explaination why you guys didn't do it or couldn't do it.:lol:

H6-Bomber.jpg

Last edited:
it really doesn't matter if you guys like to copy & past the 50s tech but criticize and mock China while you guys are doing the same with Akash will only make yourself look bad.

I really don't care what people are saying and what really ur saying. I am watching since long and there are only three player in Asia and you know what i am taking about and all are mature enough.
Dont you know or are u fool enough that China is still lacking in Medicine and other part of technologies ??. I know it will take time may be 10 or 15 years and that is same with us. Technologies take time to mature and might be u know well. We are still behind in aero engine technologies, Medicines and our best friends also denied that(Russia) to be accommodated .So we are developing our own. Majority of people in India are asking to their leaders that if China can do much even with Communism then why cant you and there is a inspiration which is China. Dont expect we are friends, its just what Indians want to achieve after 200 years of colonisation.[/QUOTE]

i
H-6K is stand off cruise missiles carrier as the updated American B-52 role, it has a total different role as 1960's H-6 which directly flying a bombarmment mission and beside we've makde our copy of Tu-16 since 1970s but your Akash is developped from a 50 years old SA-6, you could have reverse engineering of S-300 or other more sophisticated SAM, I guess there must be a rational explaination why you guys didn't do it or couldn't do it.:lol:

well but 50 year SAM , still can take our your 22nd century planes.....lol ... BTW , let me educated chinese friend who are so dumb, its radar / Avionics / programming , that all make the difference.

so this 50 year so called Aakash is also design to target your cruse missiles. lol so go and sleep .

well but 50 year SAM , still can take our your 22nd century planes.....lol ... BTW , let me educated chinese friend who are so dumb, its radar / Avionics / programming , that all make the difference.

so this 50 year so called Aakash is also design to target your cruse missiles. lol so go and sleep .

If SA-6 was so good as you claim to be why Russian didn't do the same just by upgrading radar / Avionics / programming :rofl: ..but design a total new sophisticate vertical tube lauch S300 to S-500 family ?...are you saying the original creator of SA-6 are also dumbs as Chineses:rofl:. You can't simply admit that either that you Indians don't have the gut to copy new SAM or incapable to do so. :lol:

And if you Indians are happy to operate an cloning version 50 years old SA-6 ....is that a problem for us? :rofl:

If SA-6 was so good as you claim to be why Russian didn't do the same just by upgrading radar / Avionics / programming :rofl: ..but design a total new sophisticate vertical tube lauch S300 to S-500 family ?...are you saying the original creator of SA-6 are also dumbs as Chineses:rofl:. You can't simply admit that either that you Indians don't have the gut to copy new SAM or incapable to do so. :lol:

And if you Indians are happy to operate an cloning version 50 years old SA-6 ....is that a problem for us? :rofl:
lol ... i don't know ... when India rejected Su-27 planes and build MK-30 MKI for itself , why Chinese bought inferior Su-27 ???

Well for your knowledge, These missiles are designed to intercept low level flying objects and over short distance which S300 to S500 can't do..... technology dear, and also your S300 to S500 need to be stand still for firing and not mobile like Aakash which can fire missile on the move.

Aakash system take less a min to launch but Su-300 to 500 system taken 10-15 mins to set up for launch.

..lol copying we are not that much dumb like Chinese to copy without knowing what we are copying and its adv and dis adv. Copying also need some brain.

Last edited:
>Pakistan missile is superior to Indian missile ,well I will not drag this again.

Even when the Pakistani missiles used to fall in field and declared successful, they were superior to Indian missiles. you must know that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom