What's new

Indian Army News & Discussions

@Abingdonboy @sancho
Shouldnt there be a sticky thread exclusively for development of Armoured corpses in this forum. I find it really difficult to track various MBT related news, every time somethings comes up related to either Arjun, T90 or T72 a new thread starts, after a few post members like Dazzler ( with all due respect to his think tank status) starts bashing our MBTs posting all kind of links upto even dacede old news. Info related to ongoing upgrades etc are rarely found as trollfest takes over. Dont you think a sticky dedicated to armoured corpses will help us to access to any info related to all three mbts instantly instead of searching all over the net.
Whats ur opinion on this????

@Abingdonboy @sancho
Shouldnt there be a sticky thread exclusively for development of Armoured corpses in this forum. I find it really difficult to track various MBT related news, every time somethings comes up related to either Arjun, T90 or T72 a new thread starts, after a few post members like Dazzler ( with all due respect to his think tank status) starts bashing our MBTs posting all kind of links upto even dacede old news. Info related to ongoing upgrades etc are rarely found as trollfest takes over. Dont you think a sticky dedicated to armoured corpses will help us to access to any info related to all three mbts instantly instead of searching all over the net.
Whats ur opinion on this????

There is a sticky thread for Arjun and trolls will keep trolling, no matter it the thread is a sticky one or not right?

There is a sticky thread for Arjun and trolls will keep trolling, no matter it the thread is a sticky one or not right?
ur right. Has been following the arjun mkii sticky for a while. I find it tough to find updated infor on constant upgradation of t90 & t72s as well as problems related to them. Its hard to keep googling for each & every news articles. My point of view is more updated & easy availability of info certainly puts breaks in undue trolling. Not every single member is a professional troller , most of them refrains if concrete evidence is provided. But in case of t72 & t90, it is hardly the case.
Well this is what i have to say. Up for your consideration, Your the senior pal here.
Thank you :)

Last edited:
ur right. Has been following the arjun mkii sticky for a while. I find it tough to find updated infor on constant upgradation of t90 & t72s as well as problems related to them. Its hard to keep googling for each & every news articles. My point of view is more updated & easy availability of info certainly puts breaks in undue trolling. Not every single member is a professional troller , most of them refrains if concrete evidence is provided. But in case of t72 & t90, it is hardly the case.
Well this is what i have to say. Up for your consideration, Your the senior pal here.
Thank you :)

I get your point on the updates, just don't think a sticky threat changes anything with regard to trolls. The best thing is, to ignore them / their posts, or to notify the mods / webby, since trolling is against the forum rules and let them take actions.
Btw, seniority as a status doesn't make me or anybody else different than you are, so you shouldn't base too much on that. There are new members that can troll, just as there are senior members that does it and there are Pakistanis from which you can learn a lot from, just like there are Indians that are just fooling around. So it's good to be respectful in general, but don't base it on the ranks only. :)

I get your point on the updates, just don't think a sticky threat changes anything with regard to trolls. The best thing is, to ignore them / their posts, or to notify the mods / webby, since trolling is against the forum rules and let them take actions.
Btw, seniority as a status doesn't make me or anybody else different than you are, so you shouldn't base too much on that. There are new members that can troll, just as there are senior members that does it and there are Pakistanis from which you can learn a lot from, just like there are Indians that are just fooling around. So it's good to be respectful in general, but don't base it on the ranks only. :)

I will keep your advice on mind. :)

"Indra-2014"

c3867d9ba18f6c34467eeaf5991b94b4.jpg

d76170fa43207bce2e300033a7244999.jpg

b8cd5f530edfb491db738e9e920e9642._.jpg

Pak troops violates cease fire in Jammu an kashmir

pak635222-10-2014-02-55-99N.jpg
जम्मू। प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी के दीवाली के मौके पर जम्मू-कश्मीर के दौरे से पहले पाकिस्तानी सेना ने सीमा पर फायरिंग करके सीज फायर का उल्लंघन किया है। पाक सैनिकों ने इंटरनेशनल बोर्डर पर फायरिंग की। पाक फायरिंग का भारतीय सेना ने माकुल जवाब दिया। इस बार पाक सेना ने सांबा जिले के रामगढ़ एरिया में बीएसएफ चौकियों को निशाना बनाते हुए फायरिंग की है। पाकिस्तान सेना ने सुबह 9 बजकर 40 मिनट पर फायरिंग शुरू की, जिसका बीएसएफ ने जबरदस्त रूप से जवाब दिया।

बीएसएफ की कड़ी प्रतिक्रिया के बाद पाक सेना ने रामगढ़ इलाके में फायरिंग बंद कर दी। लेकिन फिर सुबह 10 बजे जम्मू जिले के आरएसपुरा सेक्टर के अरनिया में सीमा पर फायरिंग कर सीज फायर का उल्लंघन किया। गौरतलब है कि प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी 23 अक्टूबर को राज्य के बाढ़ प्रभावितों के बीच दीवाली मनाने जाएंगे।

पाक सेना अक्टूबर महीने से सीमा पर फायरिंग कर रही है। इस महीने पाकिस्तानी सेना द्वारा की गई फायरिंग में आठ भारतीय नागरिकों की मौत हो गईऔर करीब 50 लोग घायल हो गए।
See more at पत्रिका.कॉम

Rare photo: From yesterday's Army encounter in Handwara, J&K. Army jawan from an RR unit approaches the body of one of the three LeT terrorists killed in the encounter.

1.jpg

Why is our jawan carrying a bright blue pack while the terrorist's one is camouflage?
Wow!!
Quite an observation!!
I think it should be just that he lost his back pack or something to that effect. Usually our men do use camoflaged ones as you know.

Back
Top Bottom