Pakistan Army contingent arrives in UK for King Charles’ coronation parade

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
10-member Pakistan Army contingent arrived at British Army Training Center Pirbright
02201229423d8df.jpg

A contingent of Pakistan’s armed forces has arrived in Britain to participate in the coronation parade of King Charles on Saturday, May 6.

The 10-member Pakistan Army contingent arrived at the British Army Training Center Pirbright and began rehearsing for the parade.

The parade will be held in honor of King Charles, who ascended to the throne following the passing of his mother, Queen Elizabeth II.

Read more: PM Shehbaz to attend King Charles III’s coronation next week

The Pakistan Army contingent will be among the many military units and organizations from around the world taking part in the parade.

The Pakistani troops will showcase their skills and participate in the parade, which is expected to attract a large audience.

Notably, Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif will also undertake a visit to the United Kingdom to attend the coronation of Briatian’s King Charles III and Queen Consort Camilla on May 6.

The event is expected to witness the attendance of numerous heads of state from across the globe, including Ireland, France, Spain, Belgium, Japan, Hungary, and Australia.

They should point thier guns Horizontally at the "king" and give a proper salute.

They should point thier guns Horizontally at the "king" and give a proper salute.
Wow. You should be promoted to general. Tell us what you'll do after Pakistan becomes blacklisted and blockaded from every single country in the world and nobody will trust Pakistanis to send army detachments anywhere.

Insha'Allah some day Pak would gain her independence and send a bunch of donkeys to such coronations..
And you're still in the USA.

LAANAT on these Generals ...... one slave mind goes out, the next comes steps in.

I don't see the problem here. The British royal family has visited our country several times out of good gesture. The latest was William & Kate wearing our national clothes.

They even made short speeches in Lashkari. We are returning the favor. Some mutual respect will go a long way for us.

Especially if our armed forces were invited.

Remember many of our people live there and benefit from that country. Not all are grateful and many British people have a negative impression of us because of their behavior.

We are not some isolated country living on another planet. Mainlining good relations is part of soft power.

When I saw the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) parading at the Queen's funeral, I got a little jealous and would have liked to have seen our Rangers or Sarhad Wahni marching there in their splendid uniforms.

Last edited:
Wow. You should be promoted to general. Tell us what you'll do after Pakistan becomes blacklisted and blockaded from every single country in the world and nobody will trust Pakistanis to send army detachments anywhere.

And you're still in the USA.
Simple if I was I wouldn't have my military to participate in such events that insult our nation and our freedoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom