What's new

Indian Army fears China attack by 2017

China cant destory Indian economy as no-major Products are sold to India from chinese side apart from agro.....! but most of the imp chinese products are sold in India and if india bans em i bet it would tend China to look for other hosts........

"but most of the imp chinese products are sold in India "
:bunny:see this guy's saying, nowadays bigggggggggggggggest drollery!:bunny:
before your Premier stop to say Bombay will catch up with Shanghai, u are so stupid to say such words.

aaa88d62d6f25b2cedb2b9d18eef8923.jpg

f8bb1290c4e305f6b3c2dbff52d206e5.jpg

We have learnt our lesson in 62. So nothing wrong if Indian Army fears/prepares China attack by 2017.

before your Premier stop to say Bombay will catch up with Shanghai, u are so stupid to say such words.

i dont understand how can you judge level of infrastructure by a couple of pics . we are behind china in infrastructure , thats true . but what you are trying to show is rude .

i can also show you pics of india which you will think are fom another planet , but that doesnt mean that we have got a good infrastructure .

ppl stop fighting and do some comparison

by 2017 the 2 air forces will be like this

IAF
-240 mki
-200 lca
-120 mig-29
-50 mirage 2000
-140 jaguar
-125 mig-21 upgraded
-100-200 mrca?
-6 phalcon
-6 airbus refuellers
-6 il-78
-POSSIBLY 30-40 PAK-FA

chinese air force
-300 su-27
-100 su-30 mkk
-500 j-10
-1000 j-7, j-8, and other 3rd and 2nd generation aircraft possibly upgraded(or replaced by jf-17)
-12 il-78
-10 aewacs (dont know what type)
-20 refuellers h-6 converted
-5th generation a/c in advanced stage of development

IN
-3 a/c with combined 80 aircraft
-15 destroyers
-20 frigates
-20 corvettes (p-28)
-10 kilo submarines
-6 scorpene submarines
-6 nuke submarines (4 SSN, 2 SSBN)
-6 additional submarines (amur class)

plan
-15 destroyers (9 others are very old and will be phased out)
-40 frigates (11 others are very old and will be phased out)
-50 missile boats (200-300 ton class)
-14 nuke subs (5 SSBN, 9 SSN)
-25 submarines (ming and romeo class are of WWII vintage)

IA
-1500 T-90
-2000 T-72 upgraded
-200-400 Arjun
-2000 IFV
-2000 new Howitzers
-200 Pikana
-50 Smerch
-MRSAMS 70 km
-Akash 30 km
-ABM system
-sypder 15 km

pla
-3000 type 96
-500 type 98
-1000 type 88 and below
-4000 ifv
-3000 howitzers
-s-300 SAM
-short range SAM

since you are new here all these speculations have been done and the list youve compiled is seriously off mark what about chinese AC carrier.....so many stuffs not here ...apparently which are in the process of being inducted ...attack choppers ,P-8I,medium range ASW aircraft...???? ....please think before posting and importantly go through some important threads if you can

:cheers:

since you are new here all these speculations have been done and the list youve compiled is seriously off mark what about chinese AC carrier.....so many stuffs not here ...apparently which are in the process of being inducted ...attack choppers ,P-8I,medium range ASW aircraft...???? ....please think before posting and importantly go through some important threads if you can

:cheers:

He is actually trying to bring the people back into topic...we can appreciate him for that. He is a fresh guy. He will learn soon.:pdf:

bombay

I do not want to use these pics to prove indian lag, this is your indian own business, not related to me, not related to china, I just "shaked" by that guy's self-conceit words:

and was gotten really angry by some indian guys' rude words related to Nanjing and Japan. :angry:

Can u stand rude words shaming your ancestors?:angry:

Messenger, i would not show pictures of my city on this thread, a chinese second class inland city---chengdu, but, i can tell, my city is advanced than Bombay, despite u believe or dont. because this makes no sense.

maybe some indian guys really need a another battle of walong, some indian guys are trying to make it true, if they want, they deserve it!:angry::angry:

Last edited:
shanghai

last one is very heart warming .

pictures always dont tell the truth .

besides, brother from india, can u answer my doubt:
if india is really as advanced or good as some some indian guys brag, why india set up so many developments target to catch up with china? at least, these targets are comparing to china's.

develop or not, ppl get richer or poorer, this is all your indian own business.
if one day india sets up some development target to catch up with USA, I admire it.

every one knows there are only benefits between countries, if one country always want to compare any development index to another one, what do u think this means?
I do not know what some indian guys are think, I just know, when china compares development index to USA, china is saying "we are behind to USA, we are learning from USA, we want to catch up with USA".

Please``` being poor is not their fault(we are not that rich either), and these pictures are relatively of irrelavence to this thread.

try to stay focus on the sino-india defence topic`````````:china:`

In 2017 indian military should fear China by then China will be the second most powerful nation on Earth. Both in terms of GDP might and increasing military might es[p Navy space & Air force.

But in all honesty in the West many believe india is china only major rival long term both in military and Economy.

China has 3 times the GDP even in 2017 and is a bigger military power by at least 2-1 in most cases. But India by 2017 WITH influx of New Israeli USA & Russian weapons + some indian development will not be easy.

By 2017 INDIA TOO will have overtaken likes of Canada BRAZIL etc in GDP and have a very strong Navy and true TRIAD of nuke deterrant with AKULAs SUBS & AGNI 3 & 5 IRBM...

China wud cause real destroy the indian economy but it wud effect their growth too.

Well said```

but there is a problem: the most likely cases of a sino-india confliction would likely to break out as a small-scale short-duration border confliction, taking the logistic and geographic and deplomatic factors into consideration.

However,chinese army was originally designed to fight a full scale sino-USSR war in nothern china. Most of our equipments and doctrines were not designed to use elite forces to achieve best exchange rate, they were designed to be more cost-effective and self-sufficient in a total-war.

Therefore, the indians can buy a limited quantity of high-end equipments from west. because of the short duration and small-scale, indians dont have to mass produce this equipments, they don't have to perform long term maintainess on these equipments. They will just use them in a week or a month.

Thus, they may gain a upper hand in exhange rate in such kind of conflictoin, while china cannot exert its full technology and industrial potential in such a small tub.

the second pic is not of mumbai...... the first pic is the riot which was happening in Mumbai due to some lack off trains in a certain area.......!

u should have seen the Chinese when the Indians banned the toys for six months

India Bans Chinese Toys For 6 Months

and when it bans other i bet ur GdP will go down like a sinking boat.....

These was definitely off-topic !

Considering Military i do agree that China has the greatest army but war is not always fought with brawns !

Tanks are off no use........Terrain is no favorable for it........

If China Nukes India it will loose its Permanent seat In UNSC.......:smokin:

besides, brother from india, can u answer my doubt:
if india is really as advanced or good as some some indian guys brag, why india set up so many developments target to catch up with china? at least, these targets are comparing to china's.

develop or not, ppl get richer or poorer, this is all your indian own business.
if one day india sets up some development target to catch up with USA, I admire it.

every one knows there are only benefits between countries, if one country always want to compare any development index to another one, what do u think this means?
I do not know what some indian guys are think, I just know, when china compares development index to USA, china is saying "we are behind to USA, we are learning from USA, we want to catch up with USA".

who said india is a superpower . its a transforming ( word used by UN ) country . china is ahead of us . we are trying to catch up as you are tring to catch up with usa . we dont make fun of your efforts and you should not do the same to us .

You're such an idiot. Firstly you post a pic that have no relevance to this thread. And secondly you dont understand why and when theese pics were taken. These are pics of relief trains taking people out of the flooded area. People are fighting for their life to save themselves from a natural disaster, and you sick minded are making fun of them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom