What's new

Indian Airforce's MIG 21 BISON crashes in India , Bikaner, Pilot ejected safely.

@The Eagle @M.Musa @Major Sam what are the chances of this being a cover up? if i was to cook a conspiracy theory, i would say this was the second jet we shot down :p :d

Don't do that... I literally omitted these words. :cool:

Well, looking at the situation at hand & their credibility especially since couple of stand-offs, can't rule out anything. However, there are people that India can't black-out totally, seeing around the jet & in pictures which will remain a proof.

Another paintjob AMRAAM shell will miraculously surface at the crash site in a few days. :enjoy:

@The Eagle @M.Musa @Major Sam what are the chances of this being a cover up? if i was to cook a conspiracy theory, i would say this was the second jet we shot down :p :d
Yes it is very much possible, it requires some time to shift wreckage from LOC to Rajisthan, and Indians took ample amount of time, i too think that, they are showing second jet shot down by us at LOC, in Rajisthan. cuz for IAF, admitting 2 jets, shot down by PAF in a single day would had resulted, in some severe backlash by Indian public.

Arent we monitoring their airspace 24x7. We will know via our radars or AWACS. Crash location is in. Rajasthan.
There are many wats to check.
ofcourse, we are monitoring the airspace and know for sure, but i doubt our military command would come out in the open & say hey thats a lie, there was no crash today.....that is why i said - if i was to cook a conspiracy theory on the internet to stir things up a bit

For the starter we can see this ... but not very sure
d1in3gmucaa0kg6-jpg.544995

For the starter we can see this ... but not very sure
d1in3gmucaa0kg6-jpg.544995
yeah!! i cant run past that....seems legit....the crater and the burn marks and all....saw more pics just now on Twitter.......

Modi g be like"Aaj agar rafale hota tou aisa na hota"

That is what pakistani's think PAF failed to even Cross LOC that what You FO and ISPR claimed
Unlike IAF claim of violating Pakistani airspace is accepted by both side

Whatever rocks your boat buddy. Everyone is wrong, but you are right. Bravo.

That is what pakistani's think PAF failed to even Cross LOC that what You FO and ISPR claimed
Unlike IAF claim of violating Pakistani airspace is accepted by both side
bhartis on fire, just like on the day they lost two jets to the PAF
they shall now go through the same phases that they went through that day

I feel pity on india pilots. We should gift them few jf17 or f16s. So that they don't fly coffins .

Back
Top Bottom