What's new

Indian Airforce's MIG 21 BISON crashes in India , Bikaner, Pilot ejected safely.

Indian members here and Indians as nation need to stop blindly following their Air Force and ask tough questions. If you have lost more than 300 Planes in last 15 years than sorry jets are not at fault no matter How old they are. It's Indian Air Force which is messing things up badly.

A tech fault can't be ruled out in this case since, MIGs have history hence, been called a flying coffin. There could be many conspiracies like political to Rafale needs or F-21 needed and then, seeing such track record one can't ignore any of them in these moments.

Whatever the reasons are, the most important thing is, Manufacturer is not going to be happy in this regard.

FB_IMG_1552041737407.jpg

Brave son took the revenge of his father.

@The Eagle @M.Musa @Major Sam what are the chances of this being a cover up? if i was to cook a conspiracy theory, i would say this was the second jet we shot down :p :d
Arent we monitoring their airspace 24x7. We will know via our radars or AWACS. Crash location is in. Rajasthan.
There are many wats to check.

A tech fault can't be ruled out in this case since, MIGs have history hence, been called a flying coffin. There could be many conspiracies like political to Rafale needs or F-21 needed and then, seeing such track record one can't ignore any of them in these moments.

Whatever the reasons are, the most important thing is, Manufacturer is not going to be happy in this regard.
They're pushing the Russians away.

Arent we monitoring their airspace 24x7. We will know via our radars or AWACS. Crash location is in. Rajasthan.
There are many wats to check.
ofcourse, we are monitoring the airspace and know for sure, but i doubt our military command would come out in the open & say hey thats a lie, there was no crash today.....that is why i said - if i was to cook a conspiracy theory on the internet to stir things up a bit

oo bhai sab game hey jo doosra giraya tha usko chupanay kiliye srama laga rahay hain kay hamara jahaz border kay paas gira hay takay ye kaha ja sakay kay ye pilot ko mara hay crash se mara hay

Nahi nahi, yeh us kawway kay bhai nay giraya hay jo balakot mein indians nay shaheed kia tha.

Back
Top Bottom