What's new

Indian Airforce's MIG 21 BISON crashes in India , Bikaner, Pilot ejected safely.

Iaf is corrupt and these mig21 crash is to get new rafale.
God save india
Yes it probably is.
No they are old aircraft and notoriously difficult for inexperienced pilots.
You have been crashing these aircraft for decades so perhaps a new tactic to get new planes is in order?

Errr did anyone check if the "bird" was Silver and Grey around 3 meters long with the words "AIM 120" painted on the sides???

Of the 800+ Mig-21s procured by India..400+ crashed. killing more than 120 pilots..
And miraculously one of their migs made a history and first time shot down F-16 in the aviation history :rofl:

Their aircrafts smarter than their pilots. Lol
That,s what is suppose to happen when you put a truck driver with big mustaches in the cockpit :lol:

It's like a doctor telling the family of the deceased: "operation succeeded but the patient died." :enjoy:
lol..well said :D I must admit it was a victory of PAF irrespective what our media is showcasing and what our politicians are claiming!

I think every IAF Mig-21 pilot now dream of taking down PAF F-16 and becoming a legend like Abhinandan.
I like their spirit, but in reality, they'll not only need a parachute.. but a diaper too. :p:

Pakistan - India War 2019

Indian loses

2 Migs Lost
1 Sukhoi 30
2-3 Helicopters
  • 1 Pilot Captured , 1 Allied Pilot nabbed , 1 Pilot Burned in plane
Don't forget 1x WAC Air Marshall sacked day after Abhinandan was shot down.

Back
Top Bottom