What's new

Indian Airforce's MIG 21 BISON crashes in India , Bikaner, Pilot ejected safely.

:-) sorry for off topic but i think well suited for situation
fit hai.jpg

The MiG-21 crashed due to a bird strike.......(Pakistani Spy Pigeon) :what:
I have it good authority that the pigeon was banging a bollywood actress and is safe. He used protection. Meanwhile he sent a video recoding to the indian mig 21 pilot who just ejaculated from the cockpit

Last edited:
@The Eagle @M.Musa @Major Sam what are the chances of this being a cover up? if i was to cook a conspiracy theory, i would say this was the second jet we shot down :p :d
If I were to speak about conspiracy theories, IAF downed this jet itself so that they can strengthen their voice to get modern jets promptly( as the MRCA tender is taking too much time; Rafale won't be inducted completely before 2022 and only in limited numbers, Tejas… well no need to mention its sad story). Knowing its current obsolete inventory won't get IAF anywhere, they decided to loosen the checks and maintenance of its old jets. I won't be surprised if more news related to Indian jets crashing pops up every month or two. Such news will gather public opinion and give IAF the much needed pressure to obtain new jets. Its a deliberate risk they are willing to take...

Indian on social media are praising pilot for safe ejection, Now ejection becomes a more important skill than flying for indians.
They need to be applauded. They have been practicing ejection from their flying coffins for a long time and very frequently.

They need to be applauded. They have been practicing ejection from their flying coffins for a long time and very frequently.
Each Mig 21 pilot after successful ejection to other fellows " Bhai main ne to jaan churwa li" :D ab umeed hai kuch arsa zinda rahon ga.

Indian pilots are ejecting from the jets at the first sign of any danger...good in ejection, the only art they are taught.

Pak pilots will make sure they save the jet and not leave the plane to the elements...and to shoot to kill.

Indians have found a new way to decommission this flying casket..:azn:
hope ejected pilot from each mig 21 awarded 30 million each as wing commander abhinandan got.:azn:
That eject button is more costlier for IAF than the aircraft along-with its entire upgrades..:azn:
It's turning out to be a lucrative deal for Rookie pilots, just press Eject and collect 30 Million easy bucks.
Aviation is an unforgiving industry, saffrons have been milked by the Israel with both hands and feets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom