What's new

Indian Air Force SU-30MKI Crashed - Pilots ejected.

ba6f8d079291d6a175062f25821e7669.jpg
:lol:

Afew minutes ago a friend of mine told me that Indians would come on PDF bragging they have 270 MKIs and one crash hardly matter, and you did exactly as he predicted.

We need to wait for proper confirmation before jumping to any conclusion, this Aircraft can be another victim of trigger happy SAM operators
This plane is victim of engine failure and corrupt Beaurucracy in MoD

It been 2 decades still no MLU's

Su-30,Su-27 both played with engine failures special AL saturn version same Used by PLAAF which also plagued by Same engine issues now gone for indegenous one

When you operate hundreds of aircrafts
Every year with 100-150 flying hours i onneach will bound to have mechanical errors or in hand error I. Some cases

Even if if IAF crashed 10-15 in NeSi-30 more in next 10-15 years

We will still have 300+ fleet by the way we are increasing it production line

You will get problem in Jf-17 in few years from now

F-16 are beautiful machines so are mirages
There maintenance best

You should also consider operate 108+ Mig-29 but
You will see them hardly crashed in news

Execpt 50 era relics like mig-27 and Mig-21

Afew minutes ago a friend of mine told me that Indians would come on PDF bragging they have 270 MKIs and one crash hardly matter, and you did exactly as he predicted.

We need to wait for proper confirmation before jumping to any conclusion, this Aircraft can be another victim of trigger happy SAM operators
Secondly sam operaters have no fault
They always trained to engage adversary

It is fault of approaching aircrafts they should switch on there IFF transponders
If you mentioned IAF mi-17 help crash
He was at fault because he was to stupid to switch off IFF in fog war that human error aspected in high stress situations

High rate ???.

10 in last 21 years

While IAF operate 270+.

Manufacturing 15-16. Every year in there nasik plant

Recently two F-18 collided with each other
In US

Accident are part of mechanical error

This was engine failure
Hmmmmmmm..
Indian Air Force Su-30 MKI crashed in Assam, northeast of #India a while ago, taking the number of aircrafts lost by India this year (2019) to Eleven.
1. Jaguar
2. Mirage 2000
3. Hawk
4. Hawk
5. MiG-21
6. Mi-17
7. MiG-21
8. MiG-27
9. HAL Chetak (Navy)
10. An-32
11. Su-30 MKI

One at a time till it’s ZERO!! The ancient Indian mathematicians invented ZERO....

Hmmmmmmm..
Indian Air Force Su-30 MKI crashed in Assam, northeast of #India a while ago, taking the number of aircrafts lost by India this year (2019) to Eleven. 1. Jaguar 2. Mirage 2000 3. Hawk 4. Hawk 5. MiG-21 6. Mi-17 7. MiG-21 8. MiG-27 9. HAL Chetak (Navy) 10. An-32 11. Su-30 MKI
4.75 more months to go...

August is the cruelest month for the sub-continent....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom