What's new

Indian Air Force SU-30MKI Crashed - Pilots ejected.

High rate of Crash of such modern jets in india shows poor performance and maintenance by IAF.I think india su30 are not equal to russian ones and are much downgraded jet with poor performance.Paf should down indian jets and enter in iok airspace for support of kashmiris.

Whenever there is some heat on LOC at Kashmir, some CAPS by IAF, ironically lots of IAF planes came crashing down, it is due to the fear factor(they don't want to fight and be a POW like Abhinandan), not just here but as far as ASSAM too, there first line of defence:Crash the plane, Army: Go on emergency medical leave.

Little did they knew the tea was fantastic.

Both MKI pilots managed to eject and land safely while sustaining few injuries. The Su-30 MKI crashed today was recently upgraded to carry Brahmos-A cruise missile. Big loss for IAF.

EBdht3aXkAAkr1w.jpg

High rate of Crash of such modern jets in india shows poor performance and maintenance by IAF.I think india su30 are not equal to russian ones and are much downgraded jet with poor performance.Paf should down indian jets and enter in iok airspace for support of kashmiris.
agree right now we have upper hand against IAF .. things will change oce the monkey will have rafael.... we should give them beating now

High rate ???.

10 in last 21 years

While IAF operate 270+.

Manufacturing 15-16. Every year in there nasik plant

Recently two F-18 collided with each other
In US

Accident are part of mechanical error

This was engine failure

Thats it guys.. They taken 5 months to reveal that shaheed SU-30... RIP SU-30.. And congrats hassan sadique sir..

Back
Top Bottom