What's new

Indian Air Force fighter jet crashes in Sikkim, pilot missing

go to school and this time learn hindi properly ok :lol:

Bhai,
See,I went to School and Learned hindi for 8 years(and that was 5 years back],but its quiet difficult for me to handle something that isn't my mothertongue or something that i don't regularly use. Still I understood somewhat of your post . I wasn't showing off about our jets, i was countering your point that jaguar was made to crash and display.

bus bus ziada show off na ker sary jet yehi kam kerty hain or kya jets cement ki boriyaan uthaty hain ?:lol:

Translate to English bro, couldn't get you completly.

Let me help.. "enough do not show off. Jets are not meant to transport cement pack but to perform similar roles" :)

@IK - kyon logo ki kidney par pressure dal rahe ho, bichare ke gutne me dard ho jayega :D

Let me help.. "enough do not show off. Jets are not meant to transport cement pack but to perform similar roles" :)

@IK - kyon logo ki kidney par pressure dal rahe ho, bichare ke gutne me dard ho jayega :D

Thanks bro.

Unless the official report is out (I doubt it ever is!), we all will be plain speculating as to the cause of the crash. Though majority of crashes are due to pilot error.

Hope the pilot is found safe. !!
Jaguars are twin engined jets, hence that extra safety of second engine but astonishingly IAF has lost over 40 such aircraft during their service.

Unlike Pakistan we don't spend a 1\3 rd of countries resources on defence, so our fighter planes are bound to not have been looked after as well as their lucky Pakistani counterparts. And to forget these are not our frontline fighters.

Unlike Pakistan we don't spend a 1\3 rd of countries resources on defence, so our fighter planes are bound to not have been looked after as well as their lucky Pakistani counterparts. And to forget these are not our frontline fighters.

Thats hardly any defense for losing a fighter aircraft and risking the life of a trained pilot... Fact is that our fighter planes attrition rate is pathetic and we don't seem to learn from our mistakes... Jaguar is our bomber aircraft and thus is front line and Windjammer makes a fair point that to lose one engine could be a technical flaw, but to lose two engines for a single aircraft over a huge count of such aircrafts does point to a bigger fundamental problem at hand, that has to be addressed and not negated just by saying that Pakistan has a higher defence budget of their GDP

tension nhi leny ka baba jet crash hoa hai koi hamara abba nhi mara hai :rofl:

And we are upgrading these birds that are already on life support. The GOI and IAF know very well how to waste our tax money for sure. :hitwall:

Rather than ordering more Rafales or at least additional 5th generation jets, they want old warbirds that are of no use in combat scenario 5 years later.

How pathetic can MOD be by risking the lives of precious pilots that IAF spends years and lakhs of rupees to train?

Back
Top Bottom