What's new

Indian aggression on LOC: Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they checked mine when i visited china....they found i was not a bangladeshi...so it was ok to visit :D

Yes, China also invited indian youth team before and found out indian youth guests were making offensive remark towards Chinese girls. Its goes without saying....

Back t topic...

i have posted what international media is saying not what yr media says...........
Yr sources obviously r not correct.
My source is not correct ? :rofl:

I posted from your link of Reuters.

Here it is.
India army kills Pakistan soldier in Kashmir: Pakistan army | Reuters

(Reuters) - A Pakistani soldier was killed and another injured in a gunfight between Indian and Pakistani troops in Kashmir on Sunday, a disputed incident that could heighten tensions between the nuclear neighbors after a period of rapprochement.

The Pakistani army said Indian troops had raided their Sawan Patra checkpost in Kashmir, a hotly contested area both countries claim as their own. The Indian military denied its soldiers had attacked a Pakistani position.

"Pakistan army troops effectively responded and repulsed the attack," a Pakistani army spokesman said in a statement.

The two sides then exchanged fire across the Line of Control, an internationally recognized line in Kashmir patrolled by troops from both countries, he said.

Indian army spokesman Colonel Jagadish Dahiya said Indian troops had not crossed the Line of Control. "However, there was a ceasefire violation by Pakistan. Our troops retaliated by firing," Dahiya said.

"None of our troops crossed the Line of Control. We have no casualties or injuries."

Another spokesman for the Indian army said its post at Churuda, 100 km (62 miles) northwest of major city Srinagar, came under "unprovoked" heavy mortar and automatic gun fire for about five hours early on Sunday.

"We did retaliate," Colonel Rajesh Kalia said.

Dude, at least read your own link. :rofl:

The issue has been discussed to death. Kindly refrain from trolling.

Rondu again? we go to US/China or anyone why should india cry.

it tells how much confidence you have :D

we dont beg others :rofl:

"I called back again. No response. By now the international phone lines were buzzing with the news. The Pakistanis were calling everyone--the Saudis, the Emiratis, the Chinese. Finally Mukherjee called back. I told him what I'd heard," Rice wrote.

Post-26/11, Mukherjee's words rattled Pakistan: Condoleezza Rice - Times Of India

Yes, China also invited indian youth team before and found out indian youth guests were making offensive remark towards Chinese girls. Its goes without saying....

Back t topic...

You guys are funny....you were never on topic. Oh am not counting the cheerleading.

Indian army will tell lie and indians will run propaganda to amplify that that is propaganda news but not true or real news.
So you believe Pakistani Army not Indian Army ?

I quoted same western sources who clearly said the news is from both PA and IA.

Let West decide who to trust ?

A nation where OBL was found, or a nation which has been facing terrorism since 1990s.

My source is not correct ? :rofl:

I posted from your link of Reuters.

Here it is.
India army kills Pakistan soldier in Kashmir: Pakistan army | Reuters

(Reuters) - A Pakistani soldier was killed and another injured in a gunfight between Indian and Pakistani troops in Kashmir on Sunday, a disputed incident that could heighten tensions between the nuclear neighbors after a period of rapprochement.

The Pakistani army said Indian troops had raided their Sawan Patra checkpost in Kashmir, a hotly contested area both countries claim as their own. The Indian military denied its soldiers had attacked a Pakistani position.

"Pakistan army troops effectively responded and repulsed the attack," a Pakistani army spokesman said in a statement.

The two sides then exchanged fire across the Line of Control, an internationally recognized line in Kashmir patrolled by troops from both countries, he said.

Indian army spokesman Colonel Jagadish Dahiya said Indian troops had not crossed the Line of Control. "However, there was a ceasefire violation by Pakistan. Our troops retaliated by firing," Dahiya said.

"None of our troops crossed the Line of Control. We have no casualties or injuries."

Another spokesman for the Indian army said its post at Churuda, 100 km (62 miles) northwest of major city Srinagar, came under "unprovoked" heavy mortar and automatic gun fire for about five hours early on Sunday.

"We did retaliate," Colonel Rajesh Kalia said.

Dude, at least read your own link. :rofl:

post # 655 is yr answer.

So you believe Pakistani Army not Indian Army ?

Rule of thumb, never trust the aggressor, in this case india is the aggressor and has quite a record running aggression and terrorism against Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and inside SriLankan territory. Besides, most major world news organization already reported india crossed the LoC and was the aggressor. No amount of indian propaganda can outdo that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom