What's new

Indian aggression on LOC: Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys think the west and these gora care about a dead Pakistani or a dead Indian? lol they think we are all the same yet we fall for the same trap over and over there is no bigger fools but us!

ohhh pissistanis pissing again :).

bringing in Karachi /Balochistan.

Why dont you show this concern for North East in India

Yes we showed the concern already! AFSPA is in force in North-East!

For a vacation?

They should come to Zhangjiajie to check out the floating mountains.

I dont know about Chinese policy but if it were in US I would surly recommend to check background of indian visa application throughly if there was any social or any other offense.

Complete News

CNN

But exactly what happened depends on the source.

According to the Pakistani military, Indian troops crossed the Line of Control -- the de facto border between India and Pakistan in the disputed Kashmir region -- and attacked a military post.

The Indian Defense Ministry, however, said Pakistani troops opened fire unprovoked on Indian posts in the north Uri sector of Indian-administered Kashmir.

BBC

Pakistan said Indian troops had raided a military post
in the Haji Pir sector of Pakistani-administered Kashmir, killing a soldier and injuring another.

An Indian army spokesman said it had responded to a "ceasefire violation" but did not cross the Line of Control.

So they are reporting both sides of story and both sources. Read carefully. :rofl:

yeah Hindustanis =/= Pakistanis.

So you made up that word to rhyme ?. Look what you have done :lol:

This is more funny ....:rofl:

Pakistanis inventing a new name to bad mouth India which actually rhymes more with Pakistan itself .

Now Indians will use that name to call pakistan and the ones who will be most pi$$ed will be pakistanis .

Epic fail by pakistanis .....

I dont know about Chinese policy but if it were in US I would surly recommend to check background of indian visa application throughly if there was any social or any other offense.

Yes they checked mine when i visited china....they found i was not a bangladeshi...so it was ok to visit :D

Complete News.

Indian army will tell lie and indians will run propaganda to amplify that that is propaganda news but not true or real news.

Complete News.

The Pakistani army said Indian troops had raided their Sawan Patra checkpost in Kashmir, a hotly contested area both countries claim as their own. The Indian military denied its soldiers had attacked a Pakistani position.

Indian army spokesman Colonel Jagadish Dahiya said Indian troops had not crossed the Line of Control. "However, there was a ceasefire violation by Pakistan. Our troops retaliated by firing," Dahiya said.

"None of our troops crossed the Line of Control. We have no casualties or injuries."

Another spokesman for the Indian army said its post at Churuda, 100 km (62 miles) northwest of major city Srinagar, came under "unprovoked" heavy mortar and automatic gun fire for about five hours early on Sunday.

"We did retaliate," Colonel Rajesh Kalia said.

Post complete news. Not just your side of story.

i have posted what international media is saying not what yr media says...........
Yr sources obviously r not correct.
Further more international media doesnt say what u were saying that u we had attacked with heavy motors in yr side.
Also u guys didnt show any pic of the mortor shells.
the int media is just trying to be neutral thats all.
Our soldier is dead n other is hospitalized.
So how did he got dead. Certainly yr troops had killed.

Yeah they do that. But hey, in US, Indians are the highest earning immigrants. And they are in all major companies, R&D centers etc. Same is with Chinese.

This is more funny ....:rofl:

Pakistanis inventing a new name to bad mouth India which rhymes more with Pakistan itself .

Now Indians will use that name to call pakistan and the ones who will be most pi$$es will be pakistanis .

Epic fail by pakistanis .....

Its called a self goal at the 90th minute. :rofl:

Indian army will tell lie and indians will run propaganda to amplify that that is propaganda news but not true or real news.

who cares other that such chat formus what some people think world will any day buy the indian story :bounce:

:rofl:

WAY TO GO "AMAN KI ASHA"

HEY you Indians we want to gift you our "Jewish Channel Geo" it would be honour if you receive it from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom