What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

inna lillalahe wa inna ilaehrajioon. This isn't the way to respond to peace talks india. if india wants escalations it will get it but peace must be given a chance.

we need to start sending these indian rats to their right full place and that place is hell :sniper:

the thing is pretty strange is that Why kayani is not replying in 2 week we alrdy lost 3 soldiers 1 soldier and 1 civi injured
we are just getting ISPR reports about our losses and on the other side Indians are beating War drums but why is their so much silence on Pakistani Side ?

the thing is pretty strange is that Why kayani is not replying in 2 week we alrdy lost 3 soldiers 1 soldier and 1 civi injured
we are just getting ISPR reports about our losses and on the other side Indians are beating War drums but why is their so much silence on Pakistani Side ?

we need to start sending these indian rats to their right full place and that place is hell :sniper:

And you think the coward Indian Army will even get a chance to look at heaven? :disagree:

inna lillalahe wa inna ilaehrajioon. This isn't the way to respond to peace talks india. if india wants escalations it will get it but peace must be given a chance.

India has already shown its not mature enough to handle peace talks.

If it wants war, we should give them what they desire, maybe make them come back as a flower or grass or something :sniper:

Eorl ⚔;3808224 said:
Time to behead India, I mean take off Kashmir from the map of India.
perhaps its time to take the eastern bangladesh back in India!dhaka will serve as the second capital of Paschimbongo!:devil:

According to my sources , Gen Kyani is pissed , at how the current events are taking place , he is the kind of guy who doesn't get angry very easily , & ones has does you don't want to be on the wrong side, so if I was Indian soldiers I would watch my Heads, as something will roll very soon .

The Soldier did his duty , we are all proud of him , may his soul rest in peace , and his Sacrifice will not go in vain , that I can assure you of .

So sad that we are fighting like F@#king dogs and cats again.....few days before we were all enjoying cricket and things were working totally fine. Again we are back to shoot each other. SAD SAD SAD.....that's all I can say.

it is most probably due to cricket that Indians are unhappy on their humiliation in cricket. Their commercial cricketers (they are not professionals) were fucked pretty badly.

Watching and reading the whole episode, the beheading etc. particularly, some times I wonder that if Pakistan actually is psychologically stronger and atop of India in this whole tit for tat thing and posturing. I mean for how long can India tolerate the threat to it that emanate from Pakistan: terrorism, insurgency, violations at LoC and the general aggression from Pakistan etc.? I don't know if I am wrong, but if we (Afghanistan) had one tenth of the military strength India has one would be wondering to think if Pakistan would actually eff around with us the way it does with India.

By the way, it is sad enough to see a young person loosing his life and the anguish his family has to through. RIP to the soldier.

you Afghans are the biggest threat to the region i pray for an act of God to wipe you cocaine producing scums from the face of the earth. You are the biggest supporters of terrorism

1 Pak sniper = 10 Indian sniper.

most probably I.A snipers will fall from trees or ran over by their own truck during mobilization.

Lol..I pity your reasoning abilities, if you really believe this crap.

Why because it could be true, pity all u want to atleast I don't blindly follow what a 2 chit media tells me, and guess what I already know the next one u will toss conspiracy theories. What ever after all stupid is what what thinks, u can carry on making all the assumptions u wants to if that helps u sleep well.

Eorl ⚔;3808349 said:
So you would put the WHOLE India in threat/trouble always just for Karhmir/Ego?

Ask this to your Pakistani's friends would they put WHOLE Pakistan in threat/trouble always just for Kashmir/ego? Would you?

Back
Top Bottom