What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Achchha ? :undecided: lekin bhaijan, aapke sare pdf members, army aur leaders to galaa faad faad kah rahe hai ki ye beheading wala kaam aap logo ne kiya hi nahi hai ??? :confused:

Aap logoon nai humare soldier ko nahi mara kya? Fiqar nahi karo, khel abhi baqi hai, aagay aagay dekho hota hai kya.

Now thats a fail!!!!

Are we talking about perspectives here? Cause yours isnt correct either. Look in the mirror before you point fingers.

already deployed by both sides, kindly give some new idea.

Some artillery strike on Indian bunkers should help

Pta nahin kya masla hai indians ko, ab kon escalate kar raha hai, army is really got up with issues at capital

it is been constantly violated by pak army ( five times in 24 hours), and being replied by some ultra aggressive indian troops, pak army want to show the civilians that politicians are selling out the nations and there is no option left other than army rule. but never mind, we will not give them much opportunity to blame us. retaliation is being done in very extreme cases.

Are we talking about perspectives here? Cause yours isnt correct either. Look in the mirror before you point fingers.

I had posed a simple question of retrospection that historically which army has prevented any concrete steps for reconcialiation, peace process and normalization. Instead of pragmatic answer you have resorted to balderdash. I am afraid that leaves no room for any meaningful discourse, because i will not fall to your levels for saber rattling.

it is been constantly violated by pak army ( five times in 24 hours), and being replied by some ultra aggressive indian troops, pak army want to show the civilians that politicians are selling out the nations and there is no option left other than army rule. but never mind, we will not give them much opportunity to blame us. retaliation is being done in very extreme cases.

Extreme cases? LIES! Is that what your media is telling you? Indian army is constantly violating LOC because it doesnt want cut in their budgets. IA thinks that PA is busy with internal politics but they are wrong. PA is more than ready to defend and retaliate against any aggression. Which you will witness in the next few days

I had posed a simple question of retrospection that historically which army has prevented any concrete steps for reconcialiation, peace process and normalization. Instead of pragmatic answer you have resorted to balderdash. I am afraid that leaves no room for any meaningful discourse, because i will not fall to your levels for saber rattling.

Indian army is just as much to blame as the other side. Are you forgetting Mumbai incident and the mobilization that took place on the Indian side despite of Pakistani offers for peace. Like i said, stop pointing fingers, your army is not full of saints either... You already have....

Extreme cases? LIES! Is that what your media is telling you? Indian army is constantly violating LOC because it doesnt want cut in their budgets. IA thinks that PA is busy with internal politics but they are wrong. PA is more than ready to defend and retaliate against any aggression. Which you will witness in the next few days

media ?? i am deep inside ( you know what i mean) my friend and even dont have time to watch tv,s. regarding your crap theory of budgets, I can only say that they have so much budget that they are unable to spend it and have to surrender at the end of march. that budget cut (which you are referring to as your propaganda ) thing is entirely different and very small matter. and forget about aggression please. people of pakistan want a change, but surely not an army rule.

Your logic is stands perfect in the world where cure for headache is stabbing yourself in the stomach....

Peace initiative was a congress project... derailing it would never be in their interests... social problems will not make them lose vote bank but weak foriegn policy will definitely make them loose their vote-banks especially in the central and northern states.

again you fail to understand! diverting attention for a while is the congress aim! to ease the pressure of delhi rape case as well as corruption cases!

There were half a dozen cease fire violations by pakistan in last two days..Even the silent MMS spoke against pakistan violating cease fire after the flag meeting..Every time pakistan violates cease fire its risking the lives of soldiers of both sides..RIP the dead.

Better go hide in your hole, we are coming to repay the favor. This time, we are keeping their limbs too

No worry we will kill more and more scums , do it soon mate :yahoo:

Army chief cleared all doubts about policy this time :bounce:

You lost more than us , we were the aggressors then , dear ... If you had crossed the LOC and cut off the supply lines that would reduced your causalities in half according to your own defense experts/analysts ... What stopped you then ?

The PA estimates is of regular forces only. It does not include Mujahideens killed by IA. And what stopped pakistan from openly declaring war despite of having nukes?? Air cover by PAF could have saved some.

Do not tell me you were naive enough not to realize it afterwards ... Yeah that is the point , kid ... The nukes ! You were telling us how nukes didn't stop Indians from retaking their land , forgetting that no one dared cross the LOC to Northern Areas because of ! :D

Oh stop it kid!! Your nation was not brave enough to declare a war against India inspite of having nukes. Not a single pakistani official dared to admit that it was Pakistani regulars as well. What stopped you then? Indian Nukes?? :azn:

Oh , I wont ... Check the Kargil thread ...

Already checked. Waiting for the claim.

Back
Top Bottom