What's new

Indian actress Sonakshi Sinha's gets hate mails from Pak fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not matter of ugliness or cuteness but will you spit on a person if he/she is ugly?

i think he meant that her act is ugly...obviously you cannot earn the respect of pakistani by making fun of their captain

First of an Indian has every right to write what they want on their own twitter account, Pakistanis should be embarassed that some of our own people are following these idiots and still watch this Bollywood crap i'm all for good movies to be shown in the country but Bollywood has a habit of regurgitating crap and should be banned completely.
Yes, ask your govt to ban anything Indian that will really help us sort out bollywood's piracy problem..

How this Indian girl is an actress is beyond me as shes straight up ugly then again most Indians are if i am going to be frankly honest hence why they apparently import people from other countries without any acting background to star in their movies or by lighting make them look ten shades lighter.
None of your business!

How this Indian girl is an actress is beyond me as shes straight up ugly then again most Indians are if i am going to be frankly honest hence why they apparently import people from other countries without any acting background to star in their movies or by lighting make them look ten shades lighter.
Another bollywood fan. :hitwall:

Beauty doesn't make one an actor/actress... it is their talent. If she is talented she will succeed, else will be forgotten. You are too obsessed with looks.

Well she is kinda chubby too you know ....Is it just me or the pants are making her look a bit like an apple

He his offspring off zaid hamid and his 72 virgins..oops one of them is not virgin anymore leave only 71!! Sorry didn't mean to insult Islamic religion beliefs

He is making it quite clear the reason behind Pakistan's current problems. How mullahs brainwashed people to become suicide bombers.

I would say 99.9999% of them are. :agree:

May be but still they are human unlike you!!!!! :lol:

Time pass before the final I guess every one is coming to get psyched up for game

But I doubt Sonakshi would have been an actor if she was not daughter of a prominent actor , she is not as pretty as many other actress of her generation - she just is not stand out per say

He is making it quite clear the reason behind Pakistan's current problems. How mullahs brainwashed people to become suicide bombers.

just because you don't fit in in afghanistan and are treated like a slave doesn't mean you should hate how you look.

Why worry bhaiya?? One day there country will out fail the failed states and we will laugh at them!! Aren't they already failed state?

Nope this is very easy english. He wants to spit on her questioning his ugliness....

whatever she did was ugly which make her ugly..it dont matter how you percieve her look..its mentality which matter

Another bollywood fan. :hitwall:

Beauty doesn't make one an actor/actress... it is their talent. If she is talented she will succeed, else will be forgotten. You are too obsessed with looks.

That's why their film industry never took off, and Indian daily soaps got more viewer on that side than in India. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom