What's new

India will bag more medals in London Olympics than Bejing: IOA

It was in 1992, I was 3 then when Pak won bronze

A little after when we had The Flying Horse. He's a really nice guy and from my city. I've been to his house.

this is really stupid on IOA's part. china was on top in last olympics. indian atheletes have a long way to go in olympic games. maybe in doping we can leave china behind.

We will do well maybe in shooting,boxing,wrestling.

Table tennis gold will go to China-probably Ma Long.

India will bag more medals in London Olympics than Bejing: IOA

Is this some kind of pray or hight of hope???? cos both`ll not help India to bag more medals... hard work & high quality of facility to the players will....

players are doing their part, but IOA ???:no:

Well you can't cheat in the Olympics, so it might be difficult to bring home the gold for India, unlike Cricket World Cup.

true. may be that's the reason your performance in Olympics has been very pathetic. as for cricket - your guys are in jail for fixing. it gives us the idea about who's cheating.

true. may be that's the reason your performance in Olympics has been very pathetic. as for cricket - your guys are in jail for fixing. it gives us the idea about who's cheating.

And you are claiming that India has never been involved in match fixing. :woot:

Honestly, i think India would be lucky to bag 3 gold medals.

Consider China's performance on Olympic Games and Asian Games, India should have a ratio of 3 gold medals in the London Olympic Games of 2012.

And you are claiming that India has never been involved in match fixing. :woot:
prove Indian involvement of fixing world cup - which was your original claim. don't reply if you can't prove it. i'm used to these "green" lies anyways.

i just showed you that your guys are in jail for fixing and cheating which you didn't seem to be aware of.

Honestly, i think India would be lucky to bag 3 gold medals.

Consider China's performance on Olympic Games and Asian Games, India should have a ratio of 3 gold medals in the London Olympic Games of 2012.

LOL your Chinese are only well in cheating others like how you did in the 2008 in your country, but the LONDON OLYMPICS will be the different story, you cannot cheat anybody over there and they are having extreme biased on your people, so make sure you play clean to earn any fair judgment from the references.

I don't hope to see your athletics and players covering their bleeding head causing by the audiences water bottles.

LOL your Chinese are only well in cheating others like how you did in the 2008 in your country, but the LONDON OLYMPICS will be the different story, you cannot cheat anybody over there and they are having extreme biased on your people, so make sure you play clean to earn any fair judgment from the references.

I don't hope to see your athletics and players covering their bleeding head causing by the audiences water bottles.

we did pretty well in 2004, so there's no reason to expect 2012 to be any different.

why always india try to win by china
china did not say some thing like this

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom