What's new

India Wants to Send Wheat to Ease Afghan Hunger Crisis. Pakistan Has Yet to OK Transit.

Who is "our" ? How are you speaking for 1.8 billion Muslims in the world some of whom are naive yes but some of whom will laugh at you and oppose you ? And please make your fine points to the ghost of the Islamic scholar, Ghulam Ahmed Parvez, first of undivided India and then of Pakistan who aid of your favorite TJ types :

I am speaking for muslim prayers that you mocked and compared them to hindu prayers

You do that again and I would make sure that you are pink

Your islamophobia has gone on unchecked for far too long on this forum. That needs to be stopped

And again you brought in Ghulam Ahmed Pervaiz who is totally irrelevant to this thread and to ground realities of India and Pakistan today. There were many before Ghulam Ahmed Pervez who were far greater scholars in stature and were taught directly by the companions of the Prophet (SAW)

Again. Just like Jam Saqi. Ghulam Ahmed Pervaiz is a nobody too today

So you will oppose a scholar that Iqbal and Jinnah promoted ?

Jinnah and Iqbal also promoted and allied with many maulvis whom you hate being an Islamophobe you are

I am speaking for muslim prayers that you mocked and compared them to hindu prayers

You do that again and I would make sure that you are pink

Your islamophobia has gone on unchecked for far too long on this forum. That needs to be stopped

And again you brought in Ghulam Ahmed Pervaiz who is totally irrelevant to this thread and to ground realities of India and Pakistan today. There were many before Ghulam Ahmed Pervez who were far greater scholars in stature and were taught directly by the companions of the Prophet (SAW)

Again. Just like Jam Saqi. Ghulam Ahmed Pervaiz is a nobody too today

Jinnah and Iqbal also promoted and allied with many maulvis whom you hate being an Islamophobe you are

OK I know when to withdraw but I suggest you take a holiday and drink lots of tea to calm your ideology.

lol

kya yaar, @jamahir

ye kya haalat bana rakhi hai apni ? .. na ghar ka na ghat ka.. har taraf se gaaliyan khaatey rehte ho

neither Indian, nor Pakistani, and no muslims generally anywhere are on board with your ideas..

nationalist Hindutva Indians also hate your ideas

lol

kya yaar, @jamahir

ye kya haalat bana rakhi hai apni ? .. na ghar ka na ghat ka.. har taraf se gaaliyan khaatey rehte ho

neither Indian, nor Pakistani, and no muslims generally anywhere are on board with your ideas..

The Hindutvadis see me as an "Islamist" and one or two people like Areesh see me as "Not Muslim enough". :lol:

But I do have respect among some members, Indian and Pakistani and others.

And I do respect forum management for letting me put across my radical ideas for the last seven years.

lol

kya yaar, @jamahir

Har dhobi k kuttai ka yehi haal hota hai. Jamahir pehla nahi hai

Ghulam Ahmed Parvez
that name reminded me of something. some time back I was interested in the Quranist movement (Ahle Qur'an in the Indian subcontinent), mainly reading about Ahmad al-Din (influenced by Chakralwi) but Parvez featured too. al-Din espoused some very progressive ideas. I liked the openness, he apparently debated with atheists too, in those times! I was very inspired and impressed.
Screenshot_20211115-181749-1.jpg

but they're all considered heretical by nearly every other sect, for Fitna e Inkar e Hadees or something like that.

are you a Quranist or influenced by Quranism by any chance?

but they're all considered heretical by nearly every other sect, for Fitna e Inkar e Hadees or something like that.

are you a Quranist or influenced by Quranism by any chance?
LOL

let me answer that, he's no quaranist

guy's got 1 book which he swears by, and one book only, this one:

1636980702760.png

lol

life ki chaabi, bole to

is in enjoying your time both at ghar and at ghat

Bhai zindagi main aik side hona hota hai. Ya to idhar aa jao. Ya udhar chalai jao

Beech main to koi doosri cheez latakti hai :)

Back
Top Bottom