What's new

India Wants to Send Wheat to Ease Afghan Hunger Crisis. Pakistan Has Yet to OK Transit.

And Intellectual Areesh gets riled up yet again.

Why don't you stop behaving like a clown and prepare for the sh!t storm that is going to hit you soon :)
The title is changed to feel good...

Taliban is asking for help and India is ready to provide... Now in the situation, Pakistan government in the middle and nowhere...

If they will allow then will face criticism internally and if not, than Taliban will not be happy..

Win win situation for India... :enjoy:

Feel good post after major strategic losses in Afghanistan :)

Why don't you stop behaving like a clown and prepare for the sh!t storm that is going to hit you soon :)

Sure sure, I must follow the advise of certain brilliant Pakistani members and pick up an AK. :rolleyes:

this I think 3rd thread on this topic .... I have already told there is NO FORMAL request by India to use inland passage for Food aid to Afghanistan till todate, it's just media stunt nothing more

A Note verbale is not a substitute of official process.

Secondly UN under World Food Program distribute food under its own supervision .... not under the supervision of the donor country, so the India is using media at the name of UN and Afghanistan for sake of propaganda but not serious to send any Aid to Afghanistan, otherwise would have given the so called Indian aid to UN which TILL TODATE India has not done.
Sure sure, I must follow the advise of certain brilliant Pakistani members and pick up an AK. :rolleyes:
No not at all .....

For Indian Muslim not a single Pakistani is asking to pick up arms but in general what they MUST do is to pick up SELF ESTEEM .... it is a good thing

this post is not particularly for you but a general advice for all INDIAN MUSLIMS

Last edited:
On a surface this seems like a genuine attempt but once you dig deeper you understand that Indians are leaving no stone unturned to drag Pakistan into all of their shenanigans. You want to help Afghans, go talk to UN and find a way to deliver wheat. If that is too much to ask, go talk to Iran or Tajikstan for that after all you have money and can manage couple of other routes to deliver the humanitarian aid to Afghanistan.

No not at all .....

For Indian Muslim not a single Pakistani is asking to pick up arms but in general what they MUST do is to pick up SELF ESTEEM .... it is a good thing

this post is not particularly for you but a general advice for all INDIAN MUSLIMS

I understand the self esteem part, and yes, Indian Muslims need to reject their ghettoized lives where they listen to misguided and misinformed "elders of the community" and start collaborating with progressive Muslims including the young ones like Shehla Rashid and Umar Khalid and build themselves up politically and socio-economically but I must say that certain Pakistan-origin members like @hussain0216 regularly call upon Indian Muslims to pick up arms.

No you just need to stop behaving like delusional fool. That would be enough

And what would that mean ?

Go kill some dogs otherwise the BJP Injus will kill you like a dog

Actually in India since 1998, killing dogs can get one jailed in many parts of the country though yes some years I used to shoot at dogs in my neighborhood with an air rifle which didn't kill them but nonetheless put the fear of God in them for some time.

Forget about Shehla Rashids and Umar Khalids for a start

They are useless

You may not know but Umar is in a Delhi jail for the last one year on frivolous charges of inciting the Delhi "riots". He is in jail because he is a progressive Muslim. There were other progressives, including non-Muslims, who were jailed too in context of this event and other events. Now I don't expect a mullah from Deoband to be jailed.

You may not know but Umar is in a Delhi jail for the last one year on frivolous charges of inciting the Delhi "riots". He is in jail because he is a progressive Muslim. There were other progressives, including non-Muslims, who were jailed too in context of this event and other events. Now I don't expect a mullah from Deoband to be jailed.

Umar Khalid is not even a muslim. He calls himself an atheist

He has no right to speak on behalf of Muslims of India. Muslims of India need someone who is not ashamed of his religion and is proud of it. Mullah or o mullah. It doesn't matter

Umar Khalids are useless for muslims of India

Umar Khalid is not even a muslim. He calls himself an atheist

You should sit with him to understand his entire worldview instead of picking up on a solitary statement.

He has no right to speak on behalf of Muslims of India.

So who has the right to speak on behalf of Indian Muslims ? Maulana Saad of the Indian TJ ?

Muslims of India need someone who is not ashamed of his religion and is proud of it. Mullah or o mullah. It doesn't matter

It does matter if one is a mullah or not. Mullahs should not be representatives of the Muslims.

Umar Khalids are useless for muslims of India

How come all the Muslims you call as useless end up being the ones assassinated or regime-changed or conspired against by the Western Crusader governments aka NATO ?

You should sit with him to understand his entire worldview instead of picking up on a solitary statement.

No. First he needs to leave Atheism and accept Islam as a whole

So who has the right to speak on behalf of Indian Muslims ? Maulana Saad of the Indian TJ ?

Anyone who is proud of his muslim identity and that includes Maulana Saad too

It does matter if one is a mullah or not. Mullahs should not be representatives of the Muslims.

Shows your islamophobia. You are also no one to talk on behalf of Muslims of India

How come all the Muslims you call as useless end up being the ones assassinated or regime-changed or conspired against by the Western Crusader governments aka NATO ?

When was Shehla Rashid murdered by NATO?

If you are talking about that mass murderer of Syria then yes he is opposed by NATO for now. If their strategic goals align then same NATO would start supporting him

That is no proof that such criminals are representatives of Muslim world

We dont want to aid talibunnies and Pakistan will not allow transit. 😂 Great...

We dont want to aid talibunnies and Pakistan will not allow transit. 😂 Great...
Good, that's why y'all should have sat in your corner from the very beginning

You started this whole fake campaign of aid without proper procedure for doing so

Back
Top Bottom