What's new

India Vs Pakistan

This guy is awesome. Great fan of him. Someone's gonna get hurt real bad :omghaha:
Though haven't seen any after the notorious tour Sydney . He can anyone tell me from where I can get Indian part of his Notorious tour series?

OK..., so you have admitted being a Troll, which may I say is plainly obvious for everyone to see...! but what we didn't know up until now is that you are also suffering from MAD COW DISEASE....!

1. When did Russell Peters ever make fun out of all the innocent Indians, that had lost their lives in the conflict?

2. Yes..., he did make a comment on the time duration it took for the Indian armed forces to react and neutralize the threat, which he stated took 3 days...! and compared this to the 9/11 attacks in the US which took them just 20 minutes.... Which by any means.., is a Joke...!!!

3. Now last, but not least if you would care to take a look around when the camera moves towards the laughing crowd, of which many of them were INDIANS...!
In fact you people are the ones who are suffering from Mad Cow Disease since the birth of your nation and your obsession with India and Kashmir...I believe even if Kashmir would not have been in India you people would have find some other excuse to ridicule India...your two nation theory of Muslim and Hindu and islamic brotherhood has already been debunked when you people raped and killed innocent bangladeshis...Pakistan was a grave mistake...if your leaders have been alive they would have thought what a monster they have created...

2. Yes..., he did make a comment on the time duration it took for the Indian armed forces to react and neutralize the threat, which he stated took 3 days...! and compared this to the 9/11 attacks in the US which took them just 20 minutes.... Which by any means.., is a Joke...!!!

Well at least your knowledge about those two incidents seems to be at par with the knowledge of that joker...

Back
Top Bottom