What's new

India Vs Pakistan

^^ At least get his name right. It shows general apathy and disrespect when someone doesn't pay enough attention to a name.

the video is about india vs terrorist!!! he never mentioned pakistan......!!!!o_Oo_O
so please change the thread title because it implies something else!! :no::lol:

^^ At least get his name right. It shows general apathy and disrespect when someone doesn't pay enough attention to a name.

I have no idea what spelling your talking about....? is it the "S" at the end....? Anyway i have attached his website below...

Russell Peters - Home

the video is about india vs terrorist!!! he never mentioned pakistan......!!!!o_Oo_O
so please change the thread title because it implies something else!! :no::lol:

I was referring to the YOU Tube Video title actually.... I didn't want someone accusing me of meddling with the title...

I have no idea what spelling your talking about....? is it the "S" at the end....? Anyway i have attached his website below...

Yeah, the 's' at the end of his surname is what I was referring to.

Russell Peters is the biggest asshole there has been....he is making fun of a tragedy where close to 200 people lost their lives...instead of being in the Oberoi hotel one month before the attacks...he should have been present at the time of the attacks...he would have shitted in his pants and also realized the pain of those who lost their loved ones....he is the biggest gandu of all...Also the title is misleading maybe put up by some Pakistani...the correct title should have been India vs Terrorists...and if that is what some Pakistanis want to believe they are...then who are we to dispute that....

Russell Peters is the biggest asshole there has been....he is making fun of a tragedy where close to 200 people lost their lives...instead of being in the Oberoi hotel one month before the attacks...he should have been present at the time of the attacks...he would have shitted in his pants and also realized the pain of those who lost their loved ones....he is the biggest gandu of all...Also the title is misleading maybe put up by some Pakistani...the correct title should have been India vs Terrorists...and if that is what some Pakistanis want to believe they are...then who are we to dispute that....

I am going to refrain from commenting on your views on Russell Peters as nothing more than vile & an incitement to Troll....
with regards to your comments relating to the title... I have already answered this, so please refer to previous replies...

He does have a point. India is fcukig useless when it comes to counter terrorism

My in
I am going to refrain from commenting on your views on Russell Peters as nothing more than vile & an incitement to Troll....
with regards to your comments relating to the title... I have already answered this, so please refer to previous replies...
My intention is never to troll..my only contention is why make fun of a tragedy where innocents have lost their lives...and please go through the video again..he has never mentioned Pakistan and only speaks about the terror attacks in Mumbai on 26/11, you are the one who has put up the misleading title India vs Pakistan..it is you who is admitting that Pakistanis are terrorists

My in

My intention is never to troll..my only contention is why make fun of a tragedy where innocents have lost their lives...and please go through the video again..he has never mentioned Pakistan and only speaks about the terror attacks in Mumbai on 26/11, you are the one who has put up the misleading title India vs Pakistan..it is you who is admitting that Pakistanis are terrorists

OK..., so you have admitted being a Troll, which may I say is plainly obvious for everyone to see...! but what we didn't know up until now is that you are also suffering from MAD COW DISEASE....!

1. When did Russell Peters ever make fun out of all the innocent Indians, that had lost their lives in the conflict?

2. Yes..., he did make a comment on the time duration it took for the Indian armed forces to react and neutralize the threat, which he stated took 3 days...! and compared this to the 9/11 attacks in the US which took them just 20 minutes.... Which by any means.., is a Joke...!!!

3. Now last, but not least if you would care to take a look around when the camera moves towards the laughing crowd, of which many of them were INDIANS...!

Last edited:
it only becomes a tragedy when india is insulted believe me

Pfff this is was actually happens with terrorists who dare to touch our soil

Indian_troops_special_forces_Hunting_terrorists.jpg

army-10002751-1375408267-232297154.jpg

I came here reading the title and thinking we are again fighting over our mangoes and bananas....

what a waste of my 5 seconds.... :P

I am a huge fan of this guy,he makes fun of everyone and everything!

Back
Top Bottom