What's new

India vs Ireland : 6th March in Bangalore at 2:30 IST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel pretty bad for u,,, Few days back Tigers were tamed and made CAT (when whole team got out in 56).. i hope u didnt forget tat... (before that u people were dreaming at wining world cup)... and behaved like sore losers by throwing stone on others....

So its better u waste ur great intelligence in thinking about ur country....

The main problem of the Indians is that they always want to remain diluted with fake pride and with big mouth. We are discussing here India's performance not BD's ... that you can do during next BD's game. No one deny the fact that was a very disappointing performance. N regarding throwing stone to the bus it was done by only 2 or 3 lost person and in no way is a representation of millions of people and they have done that thinking it was BD team's bus... I hope you did not forget how you burned the replicas of your cricketers when they were kicked out from the 1st round after defeating against Bangladesh.

N I think you also did not forget how your famous crowd behaved when your team India was loosing against Sri Lanka in eden garden in 1996. But you have not seen any such incidence in Bangladesh and will never see as our audiences are not manner less like yours.

N bowling out of 58 was not a single example of BD but many team including yours also bowled out earlier less then that...

Here are some example...

Pak: 43 against WI 1993
India: 54 against SL 2000
WI...: 54 aganist SA 2004
SL: 55 against WI 1986
**BD: 58 aganist WI 2011

pathan.. finish the game.. don't worry abt yuvi's 50!!:angry:

Yuvraj deserves 50... applied well

Awesome shot,,, saw after long time from him...

First player to get 5 wickets and a 50 in a world cup match.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom