What's new

India vs Ireland : 6th March in Bangalore at 2:30 IST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ireland are better than all other associates and probably Bangladesh as well.

If they do better than Bangladesh in this world cup, ICC should see what can be done to get this deserving team more opportunities.

Thats the reason they lost to BD...:O... N was white washed in their last tour in Bnagladesh with 3-0.... but yes they have potential... along with Bangladesh... BD has got the most youngest team in the tournament with average age of 23.... their main problem is consistency and nerve... as they usually can not perform with respact to their capability... However now BD's under 13, 15 and 19 team are defeating all the top teams on a regular basis and most of the player came from those team... within 4 to 5 years when they will be matured enough they will be one of the most toughest team... just compare with 2000... then winning only 1 match was enough but not they have the pressure to win most of the match and go to next rounds... but it is true due to injury BD's team selection was not done well this time ... hopefully this will be fixed soon after the world cup.

Congrats friends.....

Next time I will cheer Pakistan.... :)

glorious resolve took indian flags in his profile,but every time he fails:D

:rofl:

I agree with you but my comment was from performance POV not politics POV. Anyways it is due to India's generousness that Bangladeshi's are still playing Test cricket.. I guess we should push for Afghanistan now. Even they seem to be better team than Bangladesh.

afghan has more chance of gaining test status ahead ireland & holland. again.. thanks to india.

Dhoni said well "" Eventhough Ireland score 208 but they made us chase 240""

I agree with you but my comment was from performance POV not politics POV. Anyways it is due to India's generousness that Bangladeshi's are still playing Test cricket.. I guess we should push for Afghanistan now. Even they seem to be better team than Bangladesh.

Did India let out Afghanistan from the world cup ... for political reason...:O

Congrats To team India - well played

and Ireland also did great job , they made our team to work hard for each and every run - Well played Irish team :tup: :cheers:

afghan has more chance of gaining test status ahead ireland & holland. again.. thanks to india.

Thanks India, for what??

I think Afghanistan have a Pakistani coach and there bowler I guess his name was shakoor practices with Umer Gul

Congratulations for India's victory for today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom