What's new

India vs Ireland : 6th March in Bangalore at 2:30 IST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangladeshi's just can't let go the hatred even in a game like cricket...

India got a crucial win, but Ireland played very well as well. Congrats!

irsih team got respect of every body,but they are almost out of tournament.
windies looking stronger than them.

Ireland is much better team than Bangladesh. ICC should push Bangladesh back to associates level and promote Ireland by granting Test status. At least, Ireland didn't get bundled out for 58 runs in front of home crowd in home ground :lol:

i do agree with you.. but that's not going to happen though!! thanks to dalmia & india, bangladesh gained test status ahead of kenya (even though kenyans were much better than bd then) to pump up their power block at ICC. india would oppose any move by ICC to give test status to Ireland at the moment.. you know the reason!!

congo India....hope will continue winning':cheers:

Dono sher apne apne groups ke top pe hain :cheers:

p.s: No I don't mean Bangladesh:lol:

irsih team got respect of every body,but they are almost out of tournament.
windies looking stronger than them.

I think they have a chance to win two matches out the three remaining. Probably West Indies and surely Netherlands.

They have a reasonable chance of making it to the next round.

I think they have a chance to win two matches out the three remaining. Probably West Indies and surely Netherlands.

They have a reasonable chance of making it to the next round.

they missed crucial chance against bangladesh,they were almost closed:D

i do agree with you.. but that's not going to happen though!! thanks to dalmia & india, bangladesh gained test status ahead of kenya (even though kenyans were much better than bd then) to pump up their power block at ICC. india would oppose any move by ICC to give test status to Ireland at the moment.. you know the reason!!

I agree with you but my comment was from performance POV not politics POV. Anyways it is due to India's generousness that Bangladeshi's are still playing Test cricket.. I guess we should push for Afghanistan now. Even they seem to be better team than Bangladesh.

Well done ireland... u guys r improving as the tournament progresses...good luck

India won a comparatively easy game by 5 wickets but the game was slow until Pathan came. The pitch was difficult to bat.

Congrats to Team India and Indians. :tup:

Ireland played well, their fielding was excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom