What's new

India Vs. Australia WC 2015

11069632_806856769404782_6797101520478306919_n.jpg

We love Australia.... :smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

[ Australia and Pakistan are similar colors = green/yellow spirits ]

with world best batting lineup strong cricket infrastructure and richest cricket board 75% spectator support yet fail to win . :lol:how can they today there were no aleem dar ;)

And we're glad SL got screwed! :P

Oh we were expected to be screwed. Besides who cares on SL cricket team. It's just a game. We aren't worship our sportsman.

Hope your cricketers bloated heads become normal again.

with world best batting lineup strong cricket infrastructure and richest cricket board 75% spectator support yet fail to win . :lol:how can they today there were no aleem dar ;)

Indian cricket is sh*t. Even last time they were lucky that we handed our the game to them.

There is no sportsmanship in Indian cricket. It's just their minority complex.

Can anyone confirm the news........Anushka Sharma will be arrested in India for conspiring with ISI to bring down Kohli?

Indian cricket is sh*t. Even last time they were lucky that we handed our the game to them.

There is no sportsmanship in Indian cricket. It's just their minority complex.
:woot: Are you for real? Or has envy put your a$$ on fire? :azn:

:woot: Are you for real? Or has envy put your a$$ on fire? :azn:

Yes for real. Show me one instance where Indian cricketers have shown any sportsmanship.

Indian play cricket for the money, fame and the fear of their properties being burnt down. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes for real. Show me one instance where Indian cricketers have shown any sportsmanship.

Indian play cricket for the money, fame and the fear of their properties being burnt down. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Everyone does things for money. Even you do. I'd probably sell my soul for a stipend of Rs 1 crore a month that cricketers get excluding hefty endorsements! I'd even dance the jig on Broadway in my birthday suit!! :lol:

Everyone does things for money. Even you do. I'd probably sell my soul for a stipend of Rs 1 crore a month that cricketers get excluding hefty endorsements! I'd even dance the jig on Broadway in my birthday suit!! :lol:

I won't sell my soul for money... what you have is typical Indian mentality.....

Go phuk yourself , you moron. You don' own this forum and starting a thread doesn't make you moderator. Use report button .

Maybe that's what you do in your spare time, phucking yourself. No wonder you sound so sore. Maybe that's the way you were born, don't know who to blame. You are pathetic...moron.

No wicket for 11 overs What do you say now

YOU have anything to say now?

Good nick ? None was consistent buddy though few seemed to be in good touch...
300+ total are always difficult to chase that too against the formidable team like Australia..... In bowling too we were consistent but today we could not pull off wickets in first 30overs ....
well that is what is called good nick..each of them have scored decent amount of runs...certainly that can't be called out of form..right?? and same was true with Dhoni...

regarding bowling - yes they did disappoint however they did manage to pull it back a bit....last 3 overs were bad however still 328 was not a total that can't be chased....because Australian bowling attack had holes...after their 3 pacers their bowling attack looses steam...just check what dhawan did to Faulkner....do you really think if he had managed to save some wickets the likes of Maxwell/Watson could have created issues for us on a flat wicket??

I will once again repeat...there was no need for Dhawan to play that expensive shot...and what Kohli did was sinister...his wicket was a big blow and rest is history...

Back
Top Bottom