What's new

India Vs. Australia WC 2015

Chalo jiiii aa gaye neighbors to rub salt on our wounds.

Where were you for so long??? :coffee:
Ap log kohee sugar lahey they rub karne ? :D
You have to admit that many indian fans got arrogant and were riding on high horses after winning some matches in their pool. India was just lucky to have Bangladesh in QF otherwise they had same fate as Pakistani team :)

Ap log kohee sugar lahey they rub karne ? :D
Aap ki hindi kharab hai...dont even try it next time lol
You have to admit that many indian fans got arrogant and were riding on high horses after winning some matches in their pool. India was just lucky to have Bangladesh in QF otherwise they had same fate as Pakistani team :)

You know what?
When India won against Pakistan, Dhoni was asked what he thinks about 0-6 wins (in WC) against Pakistan...
The man answered "It is not something that will stay until the world exists. No point in really thinking about it....they are a fantastic side."
I am proud that we have such a down to earth captain....
and I dont care what some crazzyy fan says. :)

It was not luck that favored us but the performance of our players!

good thing I had no expectations from this one :P

still beat Pakistan :big_boss:

cya in another 4 years, I think this side has some youngsters around whom we can build a champion side in these next few years... dhawan, sharma, kohli, raina.. looking good for the future

well played team India !

We lost the initiative??..... Match was gone in first half itself.... Rest dhoni did not lead the team from front when team needed him to bat first down or second down .....
bull sh1t.....how on this earth he could have come up the order when almost everyone apart from him was in good nick?? It all started with Dhawan and then idiotic shot by kohli who was more interested in ego battle rather than team health...in the first half we pulled back a score which looked liked 400...328 was chasable total..had we saved our wickets....20 overs in Aussie camp could have been expolited....

When Virat Kohli hits sixes then you guyz call him a good batsman...:rolleyes:
and when he doesnt perform then guyz blame it on Anushkaaa ...yeh toh na insaafiii hai. :confused::confused::confused:
Btw I dont belong to any mahila morchaaa :no:
No no I credited all those sixes of virat to Anushka only... So Anushka will remain on target for the teams failures... Anushka hi hi Mahila morcha hi hi.... Hehe....
Btw I don't like much of his batting.....

Aap ki hindi kharab hai...dont even try it next time lol

You know what?
When India won against Pakistan, Dhoni was asked what he thinks about 0-6 wins (in WC) against Pakistan...
The man answered "It is not something that will stay until the world exists. No point in really thinking about it....they are a fantastic side."
I am proud that we have such a down to earth captain....
and I dont care what some crazzyy fan says. :)

It was not luck that favored us but the performance of our players!
I was not talking about Dhoni or cricketers but some Indian fans got arrogant and were jumping ups and down after winning some matches. I only supported Aus for those arrogant and egoistitc fans otherwise i want Aus to lose in final as they are also arrogant

I was not talking about Dhoni or cricketers but some Indian fans got arrogant and were jumping ups and down after winning some matches. I only supported Aus for those arrogant and egoistitc fans otherwise i want Aus to lose in final as they are also arrogant
So, you become arrogant to show your arrogant friends that your arrogancy is much higher?

:rofl::rofl:

beta-india-aa-jao-tumse-na-ho-payega-.jpg

Isn't rubel a rapist ?
:rofl::rofl:

bull sh1t.....how on this earth he could have come up the order when almost everyone apart from him was in good nick?? It all started with Dhawan and then idiotic shot by kohli who was more interested in ego battle rather than team health...in the first half we pulled back a score which looked liked 400...328 was chasable total..had we saved our wickets....20 overs in Aussie camp could have been expolited....

Good nick ? None was consistent buddy though few seemed to be in good touch...
300+ total are always difficult to chase that too against the formidable team like Australia..... In bowling too we were consistent but today we could not pull off wickets in first 30overs ....

Fully agree... Not just that I always admire him for many reason n he has given us many moment to cheer .... Wish him all the best for his life ....

hear hear Dhonis been brilliant for you lot

Back
Top Bottom