What's new

India tops world hunger list with 194 million people: UN report

Pakistan got everything a nation want during partition, Big landmass (compare to India on the basis of total population), lower population density, richer and resourceful areas like Punjab and Sindh, Many rivers, fertile land, connectivity with central Asia, middle-east and China and still they are far far behind than India.
They blame India for everything, the day when they will realize that its their own fault and not of anyone else Pakistan will be on right track.

Many formulae who tend to generalize global issues are rarely correct.

Kerala has similar HDI to Bahrain, but in terms of per capita income, crime etc there is simply no comparison.

vQGPTVC.jpg

This is what you get for 8 Euros in Finnish train. :partay::partay::partay:
that little bun with a salami for 8 Euros(74.83X8=598.64Rs) :what:

lolzz then here in rajdhani you get 4 non veg thalies and 4 fuit juice for the same ammount

MFCMenuCard2.png

wpid-20141217_200331.jpg

wpid-20141217_200020.jpg

Pakistan got everything a nation want during partition, Big landmass (compare to India on the basis of total population), lower population density, richer and resourceful areas like Punjab and Sindh, Many rivers, fertile land, connectivity with central Asia, middle-east and China and still they are far far behind than India.
They blame India for everything, the day when they will realize that its their own fault and not of anyone else Pakistan will be on right track.

You were Behind Pakistan for most of your existence .

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator

Just check numerous indicators here like agriculture , poverty , sanitation , paved roads , access to electricity etc etc . Pakistan is well ahead in alot of things .

India's progress on proportion of undernourished in total population has been bumpy over the decades, although currently on the right track:

1990–92 - 23.7%

2000–02 - 17.5%

2005–07 - 20.5%

2010–12 - 15.6%

2014–16 - 15.2%

http://www.fao.org/3/a-i4646e.pdf

From 2002-2007 India had an increase in % of undernourished by 3%, had this not happened, today India would have had single digit % figures for the undernourished.

Whats actually shocking is Sri Lanka's stats, which is surprisingly poor and Nepal, which has been very impressive.

Sorry for the late reply. I unwatched the thread after the first few posts because it became a troll fest.
To answer your post: Read the heading carefully. It says India tops world hunger list by population.
Nothing else is said. As for the amount of money spent on food, I agree. However it does not
change the fact that India is the world's hungriest nation
. If you still have any insecurities, then I am afraid
I cannot help you. Your bringing of Pakistan in the thread out of nowhere proves my point.:azn:

Last edited:
I congratulate India and Indians for their strong measures tr

Sorry for the late reply. I unwatched the thread after the first few posts because it became a troll fest.
To answer your post: Read the heading carefully. It says India tops world hunger list by population.
Nothing else is said. As for the amount of money spent on food, I agree. However it does not
change the fact that India is the world's hungriest nation
. If you still have any insecurities, then I am afraid
I cannot help you. Your bringing of Pakistan in the thread out of nowhere proves my point.:azn:

On the contrary, the inherent inferiority complex you have is preventing you to see that all the facts figures posted are not just Pakistan specific. I was very much concerned about the fact the malnourishment is increasing in India's neighbourhood instead of going down.:whistle::whistle::whistle:

40% is too high, but u have great benefits. Heard that scandenavian countries have great maternity benefits. Something like 1 year off with full pay extendable to 3 years and they get to keep the job?? . Here women get 6 weeks if normal vaginal delivery and 8 weeks for caesarian. Anything more than that is not paid and you may forfeit you position :cry:
What's a physicians salary (ball park figure?)
I should move to Norway :p:

40% is too high, but u have great benefits. Heard that scandenavian countries have great maternity benefits. Something like 1 year off with full pay extendable to 3 years and they get to keep the job?? . Here women get 6 weeks if normal vaginal delivery and 8 weeks for caesarian. Anything more than that is not paid and you may forfeit you position :cry:
What's a physicians salary (ball park figure?)
I should move to Norway :p:

Norwegians are amateurs.

france-personal-income-tax-rate.png

Of course some may not be happy to pay high taxes (As I was),but we have to see what comes with it...
Like a very good and strong welfare system,high quality public services etc... It's somewhat good to see that your money is well spent.

Norwegians are amateurs.

france-personal-income-tax-rate.png

Well this is what happens when the French go on strike so much. When no one's working and generating income tax for the state, those that do actually work need to be taxed more to make up the difference.

QLBLqWC.png

But goodness those tax rates are bad:o:. I've been to France as a tourist, but living there, how'd you rate your social services versus ours?

And what are your gas prices? We're paying nearly 10 USD per gallon - but then again, I don't care since I'm driving this:D:

tesla-norway.jpg

You have a cartoon for everything!

Do you have a cartoon on South Asia? Or are they all European?

There was a whole thread on Poland balls in the members sub section.. With all kinds of global matters represented in satire, Not just European

latest

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom