What's new

India to Launch Shipments to Russia Via North-South

if thats the case why are you whinning on the world forum that we are killing your soldiers.and don't be naive by posting baised videos.

Munna calm down before you have a heart attack. Didn't anyone teach you any manners...and this video is proof how uncivilized your nation is. This is a Pakistan Defence Forum....not an Indian Defence Forum...so I can write whatever I like. Below is another video how Indian Army was attacked...enjoy:)

Why are Pakistanis so frustrated on this thread? It's trade between India - Russia and we choose how to do it? I'm not getting all the comments here. For all I care, this is a safe route with friendly countries and is a welcome step.

no one is frustrated..wer not butt burnt like you guys over CPEC..if you have posted it here..you will get every kinds of comments and reaction..and were just doing cost benefit analyses of you so called cold copy of pakistan and china in making routs..

Munna calm down before you have a heart attack. Didn't anyone teach you any manners...and this video is proof how uncivilized your nation is. This is a Pakistan Defence Forum....not an Indian Defence Forum...so I can write whatever I like. Below is another video how Indian Army was attacked...enjoy:)

better restrict the access of this site to your country because if it is accesed by my system ,,,i will write whatever i want.and as i said keep your baised video to yourself to feel good.And naming yourself rasengan doesn't mean that your words will tear my logic like a sizzling sphere.

Last edited:
no one is frustrated..wer not butt burnt like you guys over CPEC..if you have posted it here..you will get every kinds of comments and reaction..and were just doing cost benefit analyses of you so called cold copy of pakistan and china in making routs..

Sure, your analysis is mind blowing.

Now a days indians are frustrated by standing at banks due to demonetisation more than anything else,,,wait for sometime so,that we can get frustrated over CPEC,,,,on another note you guys are over excited over CPEC.

better restrict the access of this site to your country because if it is accesed by my system ,,,i will write whatever i want.and as i said keep your baised video to yourself to feel good.

Munna If you had any shred of dignity then you'd leave this Forum. Why are you so desperate in talking to us Pakistani's. Those videos weren't bias:) But it's okay little boy go home and eat some curry on banana leaf.

Munna If you had any shred of dignity then you'd leave this Forum. Why are you so desperate in talking to us Pakistani's. Those videos weren't bias:) But it's a okay little boy go home and eat some curry on banana leaf.
I am not from the southern part of india ,,,,i belong to bihar ,,,so we here eat on plates rather than on banana leaves .and my dignity says that not to show your back to your enemies and run of from battlefield or just surrender like you guys did in 1971.My dignity says battle till you win or lose defying all odds or favours. so,,i am not leaving the discussion but i will continue it tomorrow i have my assignment papers to take care of.good night.

There's nothing Indians can offer Central Asians, that we in Turkey or Russia cannot provide.
We can launch your satellites in to the orbit (like your ITUpSAT1).
You cant even launch your owns satellite :cheesy:.
What you can offer to us what we don´t have?

I am not from the southern part of india ,,,,i belong to bihar ,,,so we here eat on plates rather than on banana leaves .and my dignity says that not to show your back to your enemies and run of from battlefield or just surrender like you guys did in 1971.My dignity says battle till you win or lose defying all odds or favours.

Oh, so you belong to a province that is well known for its stone age practices in India:) So you admit your fellow Southern Brothers eat like uncivilized monkeys from a branch tree? I can understand your pain...I would be embarrassed too:) It's good to know you have dignity...however those soldiers were taken out ruthlessly..and there bodies were rotting in the sun for days. Instead of watching Bollywood...ask the Indian Army to have the balls to bring its solders on the LOC and declare war on us...otherwise you sound like an arm chair general...a paper tiger whose only experience in war is through Empire Total War.

Oh, so you belong to a province that is well known for its stone age practices in India:) So you admit your fellow Southern Brothers eat like uncivilized monkeys from a branch tree? I can understand your pain...I would be embarrassed too:) It's good to know you have dignity...however those soldiers were taken out ruthlessly..and there bodies were rotting in the sun for days. Instead of watching Bollywood...ask the Indian Army to have the balls to bring its solders on the LOC and declare war on us...otherwise you sound like an arm chair general...a paper tiger whose only experience in war is through Empire Total War.
The southern part of india whom you say uncivilized is 90% literate and about bihar its not the same like it used to be but still it was way better than your country,its the land which taught the world about politics and alo the land where buddhism originated which your best friend china follows.and if i consider your definition of dignity then i would say i have no dignity.

The southern part of india whom you say uncivilized is 90% litrate and about bihar its not the same like it used to be but still it was way better than your country.and if i consider your definition of dignity then i would say i have no dignity.

@AndrewJin

According to @ADITYA MAYUKH southern Indians are 90% literate...then why do they eat like uncivilized buffoons:) You can posture a positive image of Bihar, however, I know the rest of India hates your guts....because your kind belongs in a cage. I will ask you one more time...why have you joined a Pakistani Defence Forum....how desperate are you? Go and order yourself a flashlight...we are not interested in your two dollar trick services.

Sure, your analysis is mind blowing.

we are also blowing your guys and posts

Now a days indians are frustrated by standing at banks due to demonetisation more than anything else,,,wait for sometime so,that we can get frustrated over CPEC,,,,on another note you guys are over excited over CPEC.

so you guys are in fact frustrated

bajaj doenst sound Chinese..isn't it.. i was talking about the parts ur putting in it..make sense for sensible people..your out of the league

pfff rehne de ...a company which is exporting products to europe is now "just assembling items" , even chinese make copy of indian bikes. Keep making hi-tech towels.

pfff rehne de ...a company which is exporting products to europe is now "just assembling items" , even chinese make copy of indian bikes. Keep making hi-tech towels.

@AndrewJin can you believe this Indian...he's claiming that China copies Indian bikes. How delusional can they become:)

The reason why the Turkish people know more about Bollywood than you is because your ancestors use to serve his ancestors..both in the table and to keep the bed warm...if you get my drift:)

I am from south-INDIA, we was never concord by Persians, Arabs or Turks.
But we was not able to help our northern sisters and brothers :(.
Unlike Pakistanis, we are not watching Bollywood (we even dont understand Hindi).

Back
Top Bottom