What's new

India to Launch Shipments to Russia Via North-South

What can Inworkingas cffer Central Asians? Call Centers? :lol:
Call centers are better for them, till today their women are working as cheap prostitute'sin indian A+ cities.

ये लो, साला तुर्क्स का मोह में लेने आया अंतोलीण, आपको पता हैं अंतोलियान्स एंड पाकिस में क्या समानता हैं ? दोनों की माँ बेन रियल तुर्क्स ने चौड़ी थी :ल:

TE="Rasengan, post: 8964266, member: 147976"]I can't believe the zoo keeper allowed you out of the cage. Be a good little domesticated monkey and hush your gums before the Turks remind you of how they treated your kind for hundreds of years:)[/QUOTE]
Yelo Anatolians ki randi aagyi

1044046354.jpg

That actually depends on where Indian goods are being transported from and to. The cheapest could very well be through China, depending on geographical location of the shipping and receiving locations.

India doesn't really need Pakistan, just like Pakistan doesn't really need Afghanistan, for access to central Asia + Russia.

(Edit): Thinking about it, If India wants direct routes to central Asia + Russia, India has to deal with two hostile nations for trade (China and Pak), and potentially one unstable nation (Afghanistan). If it wants to bypass Pak and China, it would have to deal with a sanctions prone nation (Iran). It seems to me that India should probably think about securing a longer route (if it hasn't already done so), which may be more expensive, but would probably be far more secure, such as going through the strait of Malacca(?) to get to Russia's eastern ports.

Honestly, it's a miracle that India's exports to central Asia and Russia are doing better than they should be.
There was a thought in Indian think tank circles of having oil/natural gas pipelines from India to Russia/Central Asia through China.

This however would require Indian acceptance of Aksai Chin as Chinese territory as the pipeline would pass through that region.

Of course none of this was of much significance as India is no hurry to diversify its oil/energy imports.

Hence expansion of links from Russia /CAR to India will be gradual.

Current emphasis on Chabahar port is more Afghanistan focused and links with CARs and Russia being secondary.

Hey, crackhead learn to spell the word okay properly:) You asked me a question and I answered truthfully. If you had any self-esteem then you should leave this forum...you kind is unwanted and like a desperate person we aren't interested in giving you any special attention. Go and eat some curry on banana leaf or something:)

self esteem ? me ...? I never claimed to have any ...but apparently quomi folk like you even sweat and piss self esteem ...thats why they are so well known across the world..! good so stop giving me attention and answering me with totally unrelated videos ...because your quoting my posts is like a wounded animal coming back for more ..:).. I love to eat food and curry on a Banana Leaf

Last edited:
self esteem ? me ...? I never claimed to have any ...but apparently quomi folk like you even sweat and piss self esteem ...thats why they are so well known across the world..! good so stop giving me attention and answering me with totally unrelated videos ...because your quoting my posts is like a wounded animal coming back for more ..:).. I love to eat food and curry on a Banana Leaf

Of course you like eating food on a banana leaf...because your an uncivilized monkey hanging from a tree:) Why have you joined a Pakistan Defence Forum? Your kind is unwanted so scram back to your shitty Indian Defence Forum.

Of course you like eating food on a banana leaf...because your an uncivilized monkey hanging from a tree:) Why have you joined a Pakistan Defence Forum? Your kind is unwanted so scram back to your shitty Indian Defence Forum.
If you have such a control over this forum then why not restrict it to your own country .Or it would be better if you not let us indians join such a forum which is only meant for you .But then whom would you troll.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom