What's new

India to Launch Shipments to Russia Via North-South

Listen to me carefully you insipid ball of sphincter's puss be quiet in front of your superior:)

what's that ...the staple food of pakistan ..or is it pakistan's numbah one export ? I thought previously that Towellys and Chaadars were the number one exports

Lmao, I dunno Indians still ride such motorcycles.
Already banned in China.
We prefer electric bikes.
Hope make in India Freedom 251 can be sold well.

Hope the innovative Supa powans could file more patents in 2016!

https://defence.pk/threads/world-in...-2016-global-ranking-of-171-countries.462744/

Anyways, Turkey and Russia will always have influence in CA.
India will do some business with Iran.Afghans etc

@Ottoman123 - wouldn't it have been better to have accepted your mistake when shown actual data instead of indulging in your negative fantasies? Or was your reference to muslims just satire?

don't be such an idiot and if you cannot help it, at least try not to make such an inglorious exhibition of it. Your fellow Paks have enough to be ashamed of without you adding to that burden. When you military has lost everyone of your wars and when your ministers are out with bowl asking for alms and when your only way of survival as a country is to pawn in to a 3rd party, you should be lot more careful about insulting others. Even Bangladesh is doing better than you guys. Ha, your army is not even gutsy enough to call its soldiers its own and hide behind mujaheddin moniker!

Fortunately most Pakistanis I have met are better individuals and realize their strengths and weaknesses so there is hope. Learn from them.

Hey, retard, I would give you a befitting reply, but lucky for you the moderators banned you..otherwise I would've ripped you apart.

what's that ...the staple food of pakistan ..or is it pakistan's numbah one export ? I thought previously that Towellys and Chaadars were the number one exports

You repeat the same mantra...like a parrot:) Pakistan's number one export is killing Indian soldiers...did you see those videos:)

You repeat the same mantra...like a parrot:) Pakistan's number one export is killing Indian soldiers...did you see those videos
gl your minister khawaja asif admitted 27 soldier killed while our only 13 (soldier+bsf) died...shows your failure in your only export (stated by you)
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am from south-INDIA, we was never concord by Persians, Arabs or Turks.
But we was not able to help our northern sisters and brothers :(.
Unlike Pakistanis, we are not watching Bollywood (we even dont understand Hindi).
But still we are united bro and we will always have that unity.and for language we always find something in common to communicate,Isn't it?.

So you mean a south indian hero does the one two chachacha to please the gods and it starts raining and than more dance and goofy songs
Just like ;we see aircraft carrier flying in hollywood movies.and on another note we are way better than you pakistanis in the entertainment sector (remember flopped "burqa avenger").

You repeat the same mantra...like a parrot:) Pakistan's number one export is killing Indian soldiers...did you see those videos:)

Like I said, I couldn't care less about those videos or what's in them...but thanks for admitting Terrorism is Pakistan's Numbah one export .. :)

I doubt any in West is so much uncivilized to call nation its people uneducated Hindus??? Based on that one sentence, i realized where do you belong to and which thought process you perceive....

wake up and smell the coffee then buddy. its not as rose as it may seem.

Most Indians on this forum only have one comeback when I'm discussing anything India, he must be pakistani not british. ok pal whatever floats your boat when i look at someones flag next to their name i take it they are form that country, you indians aren't very accepting you question it. makes you lot look like a fool tbh

Like I said, I couldn't care less about those videos or what's in them...but thanks for admitting Terrorism is Pakistan's Numbah one export .. :)

I feel proud to admit that Pakistan has been killing Indian soldiers who rape, torture and kill innocent Kashmiri's:) We did those soldiers a favour...they don't need to be burned on a pyre....because we blew them to smithereens.

I feel proud to admit that Pakistan has been killing Indian soldiers who rape, torture and kill innocent Kashmiri's:) We did those soldiers a favour...they don't need to be burned on a pyre....because we blew them to smithereens.

ohkay ...and that is relevant to the Thread title how ? Ha ha ...you don't need an Indian to jeopardise or derail a Pakistani forum ...one patriotic quomi is enough ...lollz ..but hey suicide bombing is also a concept not unfamiliar to you .so why am I surprised !!

wake up and smell the coffee then buddy. its not as rose as it may seem.

Most Indians on this forum only have one comeback when I'm discussing anything India, he must be pakistani not british. ok pal whatever floats your boat when i look at someones flag next to their name i take it they are form that country, you indians aren't very accepting you question it. makes you lot look like a fool tbh

Nice try..You can try little bit harder to prove yourself..

The cheapest whould be the transit through Pakistan, but sadly that is not possible.
Our only option would be this north south corridor that goes through Iran-Azerbaijan-Russia.
That actually depends on where Indian goods are being transported from and to. The cheapest could very well be through China, depending on geographical location of the shipping and receiving locations.

India doesn't really need Pakistan, just like Pakistan doesn't really need Afghanistan, for access to central Asia + Russia.

(Edit): Thinking about it, If India wants direct routes to central Asia + Russia, India has to deal with two hostile nations for trade (China and Pak), and potentially one unstable nation (Afghanistan). If it wants to bypass Pak and China, it would have to deal with a sanctions prone nation (Iran). It seems to me that India should probably think about securing a longer route (if it hasn't already done so), which may be more expensive, but would probably be far more secure, such as going through the strait of Malacca(?) to get to Russia's eastern ports.

Honestly, it's a miracle that India's exports to central Asia and Russia are doing better than they should be.

Last edited:
ohkay ...and that is relevant to the Thread title how ? Ha ha ...you don't need an Indian to jeopardise or derail a Pakistani forum ...one patriotic quomi is enough ...lollz ..but hey suicide bombing is also a concept not unfamiliar to you .so why am I surprised !!

Hey, crackhead learn to spell the word okay properly:) You asked me a question and I answered truthfully. If you had any self-esteem then you should leave this forum...you kind is unwanted and like a desperate person we aren't interested in giving you any special attention. Go and eat some curry on banana leaf or something:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom