What's new

India to Launch Shipments to Russia Via North-South

no one is getting frustrated..lolz its ur penny and ur luck..were just working on cost benefit analyses here...were not butt burnt like india over CPEC

and where exactly are you making those..in bollywood??
Did you saw it there,,if not go and google yourself i am not here to send you the links.

mention correctly..you shifted small and standard..it is actually your not at the standard of CPEC
Still we are making a $90 billion DMIC and actually i mentioned correctly,we are not as bad as you in english.

Did you saw it there,,if not go and google yourself i am not here to send you the links.

you dont send the links because you dont have any..moreover you guys can do anything in bollywood..and by that i mean ANY THING

Still we are making a $90 billion DMIC .

..sooo..it is coming from services sector..mostly 2 droller...or from bollywood..which contributes to 60 % of your GDP..so your basically manufecturing everything in bollywood

you dont send the links because you dont have any..moreover you guys can do anything in bollywood..and by that i mean ANY THING
Basically movies are meant to be about anything,,,and by anything ,,I mean ANY THING and i am not getting carried away with your posts to provide a link,,,Would be good if you google it only if know to do a search on google.

Still we are making a $90 billion DMIC and actually i mentioned correctly,we are not as bad as you in english.

off course..your trained in call centers

..sooo..it is coming from services sector..mostly 2 droller...or from bollywood..which contributes to 60 % of your GDP..so your basically manufecturing everything in bollywood
Atleast dont be jealous be of our movie industry if you haven,t any.

Basically movies are meant to be about anything,,,and by anything ,,I mean ANY THING and i am not getting carried away with your posts to provide a link,,,Would be good if you google it only if know to do a search on google.

i have googled almost each n evrey thing about you guys..and i found nothing apart from narial pani..

Atleast dont be jealous be of our movie industry if you haven,t any.

because we are not entertainers of the world..that jokers job..suites you well

off course..your trained in call centers
And still that sector is a strong $150 billion sector here in india,,i.e. "more than half of your whole economy".

i have googled almost each n evrey thing about you guys..and i found nothing apart from narial pani..

because we are not entertainers of the world..that jokers job..suites you well
And we are proud of that.and about narial pani,It gives relaxation if you are frustrated,,,so please go and have some.

and where are you getting these numbers from..or your also putting together the two doller services ..and may i remind you Pakistan index is better then india interms of menufecturing to wards economy and GDP

for your help
https://www.adb.org/countries/pakistan/economy

then how come you guys are not getting relaxed about CPEC ???i doubt working and functionality of your main product
According to your own sources we are developing at a greater pace than you,And about index if we are growing with a faster rate with that index just think what will happen if we have a greater index,,,And i am so relaxed about CPEC that i used this word just a single time on this defence forum.

We are investing lot of money for hygiene and toilets .only you will find it if you google about swattch bharat mission initiative of indian government.

And still that sector is a strong $150 billion sector here in india,,i.e. "more than half of your whole economy".

and where are you getting these numbers from..or your also putting together the two doller services ..and may i remind you Pakistan index is better then india interms of menufecturing to wards economy and GDP

for your help

And we are proud of that.and about narial pani,It gives relaxation if you are frustrated,,,so please go and have some.

then how come you guys are not getting relaxed about CPEC ???i doubt working and functionality of your main product

wouldn't it be better if you invest some of this huuuuuuge earning towards providing hygiene and toilets to your people..instead making routes for bullshits goods for nothing?

According to your own sources we are developing at a greater pace than you,And about index if we are growing with a faster rate with that index just think what will happen if we have a greater index,,,And i am so relaxed about CPEC that i used this word just a single time on this defence forum.

your not getting the point dont you..its not our source..it is asian development banks website..and maybe your developing on a better rate but in term of manufacturing..Pakistans index is highter then yours...we are talking about manufacturing which lead to trade which further leads to making routes...and i gues you have taken too much of narial pani about CPEC.. i am alking about general bhartii janata

Don't be fooled by flags here. 99% population posing as Chinese here are Pakistani's!!!!!!!
Right, here is an example:
upload_2016-12-1_18-37-48.png

This self-proclaimed "long_" even doesn't know that Mandarin is the primary language in China. And he doesn´t know that there is no language called Chinese :-).
Turkish guys don´t know anything about India. They only know Bollywood (even better then me :-)) .

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-1_18-22-46.png
    upload_2016-12-1_18-22-46.png
    258 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

for your help

wouldn't it be better if you invest some of this huuuuuuge earning towards providing hygiene and toilets to your people..instead making routes for bullshits goods for nothing?

your not getting the point dont you..its not our source..it is asian development banks website..and maybe your developing on a better rate but in term of manufacturing..Pakistans index is highter then yours...we are talking about manufacturing which lead to trade which further leads to making routes...and i gues you have taken too much of narial pani about CPEC.. i am alking about general bhartii janata
Better see the volume of manufacturing for both the countries,,,and basically right now we are a service sector driven economy trying to catch up to china in the manufacturing sector and we have to go a long way for it but it is what we are trying to achive.

turkey and civilization in one word and a Pakistani pimping for it !

hhhahahah ! half the pakistani companies buy products from us .. via Dubai and Hongkong !!

@Ottoman123 Be careful when you use the word pimp...I wouldn't be surprised if those vendors are selling your rape video's on the market. By the way did you see this video...I enjoyed watching that Indian solder roll on the ground:) The poor bugger was taken out ruthlessly:)

yeah ! now shoooo away.

You must be one blind cockroach...have the decency to buy some glasses...can't you see this forum belongs to Pakistani's...silly little banana leaf eating Indian:)

@long_ One of these silly Indian people doesn't even have the decency to tag your name when he is trying to malign your character.

Right, here is an example:
View attachment 357110
This self-proclaimed "long_" even doesn't know that Mandarin is the primary language in China. And he doesn´t know that there is no language called Chinese :-).
Turkish guys don´t know anything about India. They know only Bollywood (even better then me :-)) .

@Ottoman123 The reason why the Turkish people know more about Bollywood than you is because your ancestors use to serve his ancestors..both in the table and to keep the bed warm...if you get my drift:)

And still that sector is a strong $150 billion sector here in india,,i.e. "more than half of your whole economy"..

Yeah you have a big economy..still it didn't help these soldiers...they died like cockroaches. The cow fat bullets and the cow fat mortal shells did a number on them:) If you don't believe me then sit back with a bowl of popcorn and watch the show.

Why are Pakistanis so frustrated on this thread? It's trade between India - Russia and we choose how to do it? I'm not getting all the comments here. For all I care, this is a safe route with friendly countries and is a welcome step.

@Ottoman123 Be careful when you use the word pimp...I wouldn't be surprised if those vendors are selling your rape video's on the market. By the way did you see this video...I enjoyed watching that Indian solder roll on the ground:) The poor bugger was taken out ruthlessly:)

You must be one blind cockroach...have the decency to buy some glasses...can't you see this forum belongs to Pakistani's...silly little banana leaf eating Indian:)

@long_ One of these silly Indian people doesn't even have the decency to tag your name when he is trying to malign your character.

@Ottoman123 The reason why the Turkish people know more about Bollywood than you is because your ancestors use to serve his ancestors..both in the table and to keep the bed warm...if you get my drift:)

Yeah you have a big economy..still it didn't help these soldiers...they died like cockroaches. The cow fat bullets and the cow fat mortal shells did a number on them:) If you don't believe me then sit back with a bowl of popcorn and watch the show.

if thats the case why are you whinning on the world forum that we are killing your soldiers.and don't be naive by posting baised videos.

Why are Pakistanis so frustrated on this thread? It's trade between India - Russia and we choose how to do it? I'm not getting all the comments here. For all I care, this is a safe route with friendly countries and is a welcome step.
Simple bro,,,pakistanis are feeling insecure with the influence of this route on the relations of india and central asian countries

Back
Top Bottom