What's new

India to give Pakistan fresh list of most wanted fugitives

nothing is going change even after GOI gives hundreds of fresh lists to pakistan.moment after GOI hand over the list ,pak govt will happly throw it to dustbin.its asusual..:coffee:

well you understood wrong. pakistan will cooperate under normal international relations. You provide us proof that these people are in pakistan. You provide evidence of wrongdoing and our courts will decide. pakistan aint saying no get lost we are saying follow normal interantional rules and norms. i mean the last list was a joke you were asking pakistan for people that were in indian custody. Now lets say they were in india but not in custody. i am sure thats not impossible. we turn around and say the guys not in Pak and you lot then throw tantrums about us not cooperating with you..

Aryan, please understand that you need people on the ground in your country working for my government to get the evidance what you are asking for. please understand what we ask is to look for people who have evaded Indian territory after doing terrorisom in India, if you find them please do give them to the Indian Autorities or atleast give them to the International Police. I hope you and your government can do that.

nothing is going change even after GOI gives hundreds of fresh lists to pakistan.moment after GOI hand over the list ,pak govt will happly throw it to dustbin.its asusual..:coffee:

So why bother and waste time making a list and giving it to us if you reallly believe that

Ye wo hi Bharti government hain na jo kal hamari aid rukne ka jashn mana rahi thi.

Yes, it is another effort to create more pressure on you in international community as we know nothing is gonna happen from pakistan side in response.
US has already refused for any further assistance, drone attacks are increasing. If it will go same like that anyone can analyse that pakistan will have to go through same days that IRAQ, AFHAN had. You can ignore this one with a smile but an intelligent one can have a glimpse now these days...

Yes, it is another effort to create more pressure on you in international community as we know nothing is gonna happen from pakistan side in response.
US has already refused for any further assistance, drone attacks are increasing. If it will go same like that anyone can analyse that pakistan will have to go through same days that IRAQ, AFHAN had. You can ignore this one with a smile but an intelligent one can have a glimpse now these days...

ie you want to browbeat us into doing what you want rather than follow internationally accepted norms. Keep doing it it hasnt worked last so many years. You know with love and freindship you can have anything but by force you aint getting nothing matey.

I don't understand why India is keep on giving the list.. Do India really think that Pak will hand these guys over to us??

They kept on saying that the OBL is not there, but everyone knows the result. They didn't co-operate with USA even after being an alley and getting billions in the name of aid, then how on earth India think that they will co-operate with us?

So why bother and waste time making a list and giving it to us if you reallly believe that

its diplomacy,you have to do certain things even if you don't expect the same result as you wish.

do you think GOI really think that your country will do something after giving the name of the fugitives..lol

Show us proof that they are in Pakistan. Show us the evidence of wrongdoing. Of course our courts will deal with your requests in a fair way. But having said that we are not a province of india that you can demand and or bully or browbeat us into handing people over to you. I mean next person on your list might be Bilal Haider. lol

Giving the list is a request to investigate / notice of compliance. Something akin to a diplomatic request. Pakistan just needs to check and get back with the response in either case whether the fugitives are there or not there. Once there is a first feedback and if any of these fugitives is found by authorities in Pakistan then the other evidence of crimes etc. can be provided by India!

What is going on Monday is just a request for investigation. We do not need Pakistan to try and convict these guys just on the request. Let us first see if they are found in Pakistan.

ie you want to browbeat us into doing what you want rather than follow internationally accepted norms. Keep doing it it hasnt worked last so many years.

We are getting our rewards(No aid to pak---US, delivery of weapons got blocked from france, pak a terrorist country---britain etc etc as the list is long).

You know with love and freindship you can have anything but by force you aint getting nothing matey.

Do I need to remind to what we had in return for love frenship????? Remember Kargil WAR in return of delhi-lahore bus!!!!
or should I need to elaborate more?

Giving the list is a request to investigate / notice of compliance. Something akin to a diplomatic request. Pakistan just needs to check and get back with the response in either case whether the fugitives are there or not there. Once there is a first feedback and if any of these fugitives is found by authorities in Pakistan then the other evidence of crimes etc. can be provided by India!

What is going on Monday is just a request for investigation. We do not need Pakistan to try and convict these guys just on the request. Let us first see if they are found in Pakistan.

Excellant someone who knows how the process works. I am sure pakistan will do whatever it is obliged to under international conventions. But tell me why so many people are jumping up and down getting excitable and assuming pakistan wont fullfil its obligations.

Excellant someone who knows how the process works. I am sure pakistan will do whatever it is obliged to under international conventions. But tell me why so many people are jumping up and down getting excitable and assuming pakistan wont fullfil its obligations.

Anybody's guess my friend. Why don't you tell me?

We are getting our rewards(No aid to pak---US, delivery of weapons got blocked from france, pak a terrorist country---britain etc etc as the list is long).

Do I need to remind to what we had in return for love frenship????? Remember Kargil WAR in return of delhi-lahore bus!!!!
or should I need to elaborate more?

America doesnt do anything for india mate its just lip servise so they can sell some hardware etc to you. lol Look at all the promises they gave you regarding nuclear deal but then to date have not followed through. You didnt do ipi deal because of american pressure. Anybody who thinks that america gives a xxxx for pakistan or india is deluded. Go and read other threads on nuke deals.

Regarding Kargill going into the past the rights and wrongs aint gonna help us. We need sincere leaders who care about the average indian and pakistan to sort out our problems.

Well its mostly indians and I would guess cos you are obsessed with us and dont like us .lol:coffee:

So if it would have been Americans with the list of 5 and they would have held back the 800 million USD or something similar to that then would you have thought the same "obsession" as being the reason or any different?

Back
Top Bottom