What's new

India to deploy commandos in Afghanistan

I can post threads and quotes...

Then why are you guys so proud about the history of killing Hindus....
Now you are Muslims...but don't you realize that those Hindus Killed and forcefully converted were your own ancestors....

:lol::lol::lol:
Noone is proud on killing innocent expect ideots and if someone is then you cant blame Islam coz he is doing which he is forbidden……
yeah Gindus were forcefully converted e.g people in Europe are being converted to Islam…
the Christians in Europe would too react like you dear i can understand your pain……!!

whats new? btw they are not commandos technically .

Anyway what are other vital Indian facilities in Afghanistan apart from consulates ?

You are really gentelman... When 80% of Sunni don't recognize Shia as Muslim how can a Muslim is Mulsim :P .. And you are new to PDF. Based on the color and language Pakistani tortured Bengali , How can a Muslim is Muslim??

How come 300 years?? I think your Guru believed Muslim ruled for 1000 years.. Even after ruling Indians you Muslims are backward and begging for reservation :P

Poor pakistani kids , studying ill-history. Ill-educated ppl..

i hadnot seen any one calling Shia a non muslim in a country which is 5th largest shia state expect some illiterates bashing around……:coffee:
excuse me @Armstrong @WebMaster maybe this person is lokking for a ban he needs help of you people……:pop:

You are really gentelman... When 80% of Sunni don't recognize Shia as Muslim how can a Muslim is Mulsim :P .. And you are new to PDF. Based on the color and language Pakistani tortured Bengali , How can a Muslim is Muslim??

How come 300 years?? I think your Guru believed Muslim ruled for 1000 years.. Even after ruling Indians you Muslims are backward and begging for reservation :P

Poor pakistani kids , studying ill-history. Ill-educated ppl..

i hadnot seen any one calling Shia a non muslim in a country which is 5th largest shia state expect some illiterates bashing around……:coffee:
excuse me @Armstrong @WebMaster maybe this person is lokking for a ban he needs help of you people……:pop:

Aww such bromance among each other that they are gassing each other ruthlessly !!!!

you people were always like that or just now you got a habbit of taking religion in every matter if even one slaps other……:pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Noone is proud on killing innocent expect ideots and if someone is then you cant blame Islam coz he is doing which he is forbidden……
yeah Gindus were forcefully converted e.g people in Europe are being converted to Islam…
the Christians in Europe would too react like you dear i can understand your pain……!!

You don't have to understand our pain buddy....we're still Hindus.....

But we're surprised to see that you don't understand the pain, your own forefathers had to go through......Just because you're a born-Muslim, you try to ignore your entire non-Muslim past......but that won't make your past non-existent......
The more you'll try to ignore it, the more you'll suffer from Identity crisis.....you can't ignore that the religion you follow is forced upon you....

The blast that killed 12 persons near the Indian consulate in Jalalabad in Afghanistan early this month has forced India to enhance the security cover of its Embassy and consulates there. Soon 79 more Indo-Tibetan Border Police commandos will guard diplomatic missions in Kabul and other places.

“We are deploying a fresh contingent for security duties at all vital Indian facilities in Afghanistan,” ITBP Director General Ajay Chadha told journalists here. At present, there are 219 ITBP commandos deployed in Afghanistan.

Sources said new inputs of more terror attacks against Indian diplomatic missions in Afghanistan have prompted the government to revisit the security arrangements. Intelligence inputs and recent threat analysis suggest that apart from al-Qaeda and the Pakistan-based Haqqani network, some other Pakistan-based terror groups may target Indian assets.

The fresh ITBP deployment will cater to the main Embassy complex in Kabul, and the consulate offices in Mazar-e-Sharif, Jalalabad, Kandahar and Herat. The paramilitary force commandos guard perimeter security and access control duties at Indian installations, besides being trained in undertaking special rescue operations and VIP security duties in cases of emergency.

Indian missions in Afghanistan to get more commandos - The Hindu

India should send 100,000 Army personal there this year....

ITBP commandos??? I thought commandos is a term only applicable to Special Forces

In India whoever wear black, are commando..

Do you know Karnataka Police has Commandos, Mumbai Police has commando.. Infact Bihar police has commando :P

They never went into combat. I hope they participate into combat operations too. Afghans can expect this little help from there "friends".
Apparently the friend needs you to come forward and help him to fish. :)

Don't worry, we will dig in there and wait for the time when all those good talibans become very bad talibans for pakistan. It won't take much time.

They never went into combat. I hope they participate into combat operations too. Afghans can expect this little help from there "friends".

Apparently the friend needs you to come forward and help him to fish. :)

I think the intelligence gathering role from the consulates suffices for now :)

What a waste again , indian speaks lot about their role and yet they achieved nothing by their proxies in Afghanistan. Not a single strategic gain they achieved , Not a single community of both sides A-stan and Pakistan are willing to give anything to india , All are just using their precious wealth and then throwing it like a toilet paper. That what your wealth cost , Not even Iran having any mutual interest with India .

Level of discussions and counter allegations stooping to new lows, difference of opinions is welcome for there respective countries but level of discussion needs to be mature based on certain ethics expected from human beings

We too understand your pain buddy....your 'brothers' in the West are unable to use their very own barbaric, medieval tactics to kill and convert people there.....instead you're getting butchered by the Christian West throughout the world.....the situation has reversed now.....very 'painful' for you guys indeed....:lol:

What a waste again , indian speaks lot about their role and yet they achieved nothing by their proxies in Afghanistan. Not a single strategic gain they achieved , Not a single community of both sides A-stan and Pakistan are willing to give anything to india , All are just using their precious wealth and then throwing it like a toilet paper. That what your wealth cost , Not even Iran having any mutual interest with India .

What strategic gain are you talking about? can you be specific what needs to be achieved or has not been achieved?

If It's about troops, equipment, larger Indian presence then note that Afghanistan Government has been asking for that from India from a long time so were the coalition forces. If it's about investments - the same is being requested by Afghanistan government from a long while.

Back
Top Bottom