What's new

India to deploy commandos in Afghanistan

The blast that killed 12 persons near the Indian consulate in Jalalabad in Afghanistan early this month has forced India to enhance the security cover of its Embassy and consulates there. Soon 79 more Indo-Tibetan Border Police commandos will guard diplomatic missions in Kabul and other places.

“We are deploying a fresh contingent for security duties at all vital Indian facilities in Afghanistan,” ITBP Director General Ajay Chadha told journalists here. At present, there are 219 ITBP commandos deployed in Afghanistan.

Sources said new inputs of more terror attacks against Indian diplomatic missions in Afghanistan have prompted the government to revisit the security arrangements. Intelligence inputs and recent threat analysis suggest that apart from al-Qaeda and the Pakistan-based Haqqani network, some other Pakistan-based terror groups may target Indian assets.

The fresh ITBP deployment will cater to the main Embassy complex in Kabul, and the consulate offices in Mazar-e-Sharif, Jalalabad, Kandahar and Herat. The paramilitary force commandos guard perimeter security and access control duties at Indian installations, besides being trained in undertaking special rescue operations and VIP security duties in cases of emergency.

Indian missions in Afghanistan to get more commandos - The Hindu

about damn time, inshallah they will send more in.

They are some of the biggest na-mards I have ever seen. they attack their own sisters and daughters. Shoot their own daughter for going to school like malala. Talibans (and the whole people Taliban controlled areas in North Pakistan) are actually the biggest na-mard cowards in the history of this planet.

You better differenciate b/w Talibans and TTP……:coffee:
btw how many people had you seen recovering from a headshot in just 15-20 days?? :oops:
My Lala is a disputed thing……:pop:

If I am not wrong, Indian forces in AFG havent yet made a kill, I am waiting for the first killing of a Pakistani militant at the hands of an Indian soldier in AFG to see the reaction - Pakistani media, honchos and public might go nuts on it.

If I am not wrong, Indian forces in AFG havent yet made a kill, I am waiting for the first killing of a Pakistani militant at the hands of an Indian soldier in AFG to see the reaction - Pakistani media, honchos and public might go nuts on it.

we are as well buddy, best of luck, may your god bring more indian soldiers to help stabilize afghanistan.

If needed that will also happen.. But the Big question is how Pakistan will counter 3 way threat???

From East India
From North-West : India and Afghanistan
From South-west : Iran (If paksiatn send its troop to kill Shias in Syria)

lmao:omghaha:

have you forgotten about your ship that iran is holding?

we are pakistanis we are known for fighting countries 10 times our size, so dont worry about us, you just send in the troops to afghanistan.

You are living in your umma dreams bro. Once visit a gulf country and you will know the difference between Arab Muslims & Pakistani Muslims. At least you can visit 'youtube' for introduction. Oh...sorry you don't have youtube access in Pakistan. May thats reason of your limited 'Enlightenment' regarding the difference.

When someone don't have a clue about a thing and still takes his a$$ in that matter then result is just like your post……:pop:
Baby tryin' to increase his no. of posts……:fans::rofl::omghaha:

We too understand your pain buddy....your 'brothers' in the West are unable to use their very own barbaric, medieval tactics to kill and convert people there.....instead you're getting butchered by the Christian West throughout the world.....the situation has reversed now.....very 'painful' for you guys indeed....:lol:

@Aeronaut @WebMaster someone got mad a needs a little treatment……:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Then you also remember, the cost of Indian lives will be much more for you as we will revert it with interest now from two sides. You are still paying your past dues, We have not opened your current account yet.

fruits of patience is sweeter.
pakistan is doing the right thing at the moment, and it will pay back with 100 percent interest later.

Then you also remember, the cost of Indian lives will be much more for you as we will revert it with interest now from two sides. You are still paying your past dues, We have not opened your current account yet.

Or you are trying to level the deaths that you faced in the decade of 90. Only because of your policy of terror export that era might be back for you guys.

But that will be fun to watch :)

NA will hold its traditional strongholds like before, and we will have our influence there. Think about Pakistan, it doesn't have good holds in that part, and if talibans become bad talibans, then entire Afghanistan is gone for Pakistan, and you might even lose Pakistan to talibans given the inside support they have in certain sections of Pakistani military establishment.

Who knows what the future holds, but so far Pakistan always ended up losing in its own game. :)

That might be fun to watch but didn't work well for you guys last time.

Why the heck does the stupid government have to announce everything that is going on? Let this not be another stupid explicit display of fancy weapons and rather be something substantial. Our security forces wear fancy suits, BPJs and other stuff and walk around while the terrorists still manage to attack.

Compare that to Shin Bet of Israel. Those guys don't dress anything like agents or special forces units. Pretending to be tourists or casual civilians, these guys catch any terrorists before they execute their plans and get rid of them with bullets between their heads without anyone even knowing about it until years later.

_____

Also, commandos are meant for CT operations, unconventional warfare, sabotage and behind-the-enemy-lines missions. Not doing chaukidaari for embassies.

Or you are trying to level the deaths that you faced in the decade of 90. Only because of your policy of terror export that era might be back for you guys.

That might be fun to watch but didn't work well for you guys last time.

What ever you feel, bro. But reality is, Its Pakistan's pro-terrorism policies from last three decades starts this back lashing. With your persistent support of terrorism in India, made India stub-born and like or not India is and India will retaliate at any act of Pak aggression with all means it has anywhere in the globe.

What ever you feel, bro. But reality is, Its Pakistan's pro-terrorism policies from last three decades starts this back lashing. With your persistent support of terrorism in India, made India stub-born and like or not India is and India will retaliate at any act of Pak aggression with all means it has anywhere in the globe.

Or we can say it was Pakistan's answer to export of terror by India. In any case it is very bad that Indian state itself is involved in terror state even in today's world.

When someone don't have a clue about a thing and still takes his a$$ in that matter then result is just like your post……:pop:
Baby tryin' to increase his no. of posts……:fans::rofl::omghaha:

For someone like you, Denial & Ignorance is a bliss. It makes you feel good:victory:. But problem is, It does not change reality..........:coffee:

Or we can say it was Pakistan's answer to export of terror by India. In any case it is very bad that Indian state itself is involved in terror state even in today's world.

Sometimes Its amazing to see, who is talking about state terrorism...........Wake up man!! its Pakistan not India, which is known as global hub & exporter of terrorism.......Every global terror incident's trail leads back to Pakistan.....But sorry, I forget...Its agenda of yahud o nisaara and yahud o hanud against super power Pakistan or against Sword & Qila of Islam.

Sometimes Its amazing to see, who is talking about state terrorism...........Wake up man!! its Pakistan not India, which is known as global hub & exporter of terrorism.......Every global terror incident's trail leads back to Pakistan.....But sorry, I forget...Its agenda of yahud o nisaara and yahud o hanud against super power Pakistan or against Sword & Qila of Islam.

But you yourself admitted that India exports and sponsors terrorism in other countries. I have all rights to condemn such state policy of India.

noone had said so……:omghaha::rofl:
and muslim is musim nomatter what his colour or ethenty is……:pop:
And all are equal……

Shia and Sunni , both are equal ?

In some other thread, I heard Sunni's do not consider Shia's as Muslims !!!

Have you seen Zombie movie?? When a Zombie bite a healthy man, the healthy man turn into Zombie.. This has what happen in Western India..

Ill-educated Pakistani..

When Invasion happen , very few aliens (Invadors) settle here. They Raped local ppl (Rape was tool for invaders in middle age), The offspring are living in western India.

So who believe that they are not Indian They are
1. Offsprings of very few settelers (Lika Kalash ppl, Parsi, Bohra Shia, Jews)
2. They are offspring of rape victims.
3. offspring of inter-cultural marriage (like Bihari King married to greek queen)
4. Or they are Zombies.

you are pregnant ! :yahoo: i'm 100% sure of it , sweetie ... :kiss3:

konsa maheena chal raha haey tayra ? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom