What's new

India to deploy commandos in Afghanistan

@Areesh India is smart enough not to venture in graveyard of empires, our presence over there will be limited to training and financing them just to keep Taliban at bay though I love the way TTP has struck back on their handlers , if we someday makes up our mind then first it will be Pakistan to fall then Taliban.

Sweet dreams……♥♥:sleep:
I understand the pain your nation is facing since 1947 dear I really do!!……:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
If needed that will also happen.. But the Big question is how Pakistan will counter 3 way threat???

From East India
From North-West : India and Afghanistan
From South-west : Iran (If paksiatn send its troop to kill Shias in Syria)

First of all, we have Shia PA soldiers and Shia presidents, so you're attempt at bringing a sectarian divide is pathetic. Second, Pakistan has already made it clear that it is against any form of military intervention in Syria.

No buddy, ALL Pakistani and Bangladeshi have Arabic,Persian or Turkic ancestry........that's what they'll say now....
They're pure-blood 'non-Indian'....:lol:

noone had said so……:omghaha::rofl:
and muslim is musim nomatter what his colour or ethenty is……:pop:
And all are equal……
and we are those proud Indians who ruled you for 300 years…
you maybe need dimaghon imported from Pakistan for strengthening your memory……
You people are still called by Taj Mehal and Delhi Qilla……:lol:

Same feelings for you too. Maoists fighting there countrymen since 1967.)
That's internal matter buddy but if you insist then I must remind you that world can't get more cruel than severing a nation in 2 do u remember what happened back in 71 ??

First of all, we have Shia PA soldiers and Shia presidents, so you're attempt at bringing a sectarian divide is pathetic. Second, Pakistan has already made it clear that it is against any form of military intervention in Syria.

and they really think they can bribe Afghans……:rofl:
kbhi pila yar inhain naswar wali squash…:omghaha:
and balls are needed to attack ftom East they should know which are missing in their case……:oops:

Well India has the right to defend its embassy in Afghanistan. Although, dont know what help they can give as there is no defense against a brainwashed suicide bomber. Even the NATO forces were unable to control them.
There is no protection against a suicide bomber.

That's internal matter buddy but if you insist then I must remind you that world can't get more cruel than severing a nation in 2 do u remember what happened back in 71 ??

From Afghanistan to TTP to 1971. An Indian troll getting frustrated I guess. :)

Well India has the right to defend its embassy in Afghanistan. Although, dont know what help they can give as there is no defense against a brainwashed suicide bomber. Even the NATO forces were unable to control them.

the afghan talibans are not na mard like TTP guyz
they attack from front
yeah they can face IDE blast but not probably……:nono:

Well I am happy that atleast 1 person understood the context of this article (others has a misconception of india sending its army to fight taliban ).....You are right that it is very difficult to defend against a brain washed suicide bomber as he has nothing to loose and he is there to die....But AFIK the security is multi layer and inner layer is the responsibility of these forces.....

Guys having identity crisis hide behind these unfounded arguments but in practice still hunt down small black bengalies.

Ideots dont have horns dear
maybe effected by inferiority complex
but there is no such thing like white muslim,black muslim,Arab Muslim,Turkish Muslim or Pakistani Muslim in Islam
alls are one bound in relation of brotherhood……:wave:

Ideots dont have horns dear
maybe effected by inferiority complex
but there is no such thing like white muslim,black muslim,Arab Muslim,Turkish Muslim or Pakistani Muslim in Islam
alls are one bound in relation of brotherhood……:wave:

I wish Principle, Preaching and Practicing were same words.

noone had said so……:omghaha::rofl:
I'm older than you in this forum buddy, I can post threads and quotes of Pakistanis regarding this.....

and muslim is musim nomatter what his colour or ethenty is……:pop:
And all are equal……

Then why are you guys so proud about the history of killing Hindus....
Now you are Muslims...but don't you realize that those Hindus Killed and forcefully converted were your own ancestors....

ITBP commandos??? I thought commandos is a term only applicable to Special Forces

Back
Top Bottom