What's new

India to cut Iranian oil purchases in row over gas field

We must stop selling oil and cut dependency on crude oil income. That oil can be used for our own oil refineries. Selling oil is a great stupidity done by our oil dealers. @2800

Now what is going to happen with Chabahar port? Has it already been sold to India?
Our workers and engineers want some jobs in Chabahar. We can continue the project on our own

Reducing or increasing of the import is our decision and our own interests .There is no sanction shit in there .
But the article clearly say India is doing it because of the gas deal so that makes it a kind of sanction or Bargaining chip.

What is the issue here? Every country does which serve its interest first..I see no relation of Chahbar with this decision...IR is a not a zero sum game..People are reading too much into it

Now what is going to happen with Chabahar port? Has it already been sold to India?
India provided Iran a loan to develop the port but after the removal of sanction Iran has not yet claimed that loan from India and the contract was that the project will start from Indian after the loan but as sanctions are gone Iran is moving on the development phase with out Indian loan.

Opportunity for China to fill the gap and sign a deal with Iran. India is anyway pi$$ed off on Iran for it wanting to be part of CPEC. Apparently, India is the only left-out country who is not part of this global opportunity.
You guys can bring CPEC in topic...and then call India is obsessed with CPEC

We must stop selling oil and cut dependency on crude oil income. That oil can be used for our own oil refineries. Selling oil is a great stupidity done by our oil dealers. @2800

Our workers and engineers want some jobs in Chabahar. We can continue the project on our own

True. The only people who should be getting irani heavy sour crude are iranis and the people from their sister country, the israelis.

Please go to Iran section and see how these arrogant;untrustworthy;unfaithful guys Blame Russia & China in every single thread.

Maybe we'll see India on the blame list soon.

Amazing!!!

Oil is very cheap nowadays, I don't think they have much leverage anymore. All of the oil producers on Earth (especially their enemies the Gulf Arabs) are trying to grab more market share at any cost.

iranian oil is low quality sour heavy crude, we don't need to buy that junk especially from a country as untrustworthy as iran. Throw some sanctions on them and be done with it. Remember we once signed a deal to buy oil for rupees and once the Nuclear Appeasement treaty was signed they reneged on it. That goes to show you how deceitful they are.
haha, The pot calling the kettle black!

Iran is well within its right to work in its best interest. So is India.

I do not know the details of the case, But a word once given must be honored between friends. In good times and bad.

I hope you are in agreement.
"must be honored between friends" how about between businessman?

India provided Iran a loan to develop the port but after the removal of sanction Iran has not yet claimed that loan from India and the contract was that the project will start from Indian after the loan but as sanctions are gone Iran is moving on the development phase with out Indian loan.
that is a smart move for Iran not using India's loan.

iranian oil is low quality sour heavy crude, we don't need to buy that junk especially from a country as untrustworthy as iran. Throw some sanctions on them and be done with it. Remember we once signed a deal to buy oil for rupees and once the Nuclear Appeasement treaty was signed they reneged on it. That goes to show you how deceitful they are.

As you wish !

Serves them right. Iran is getting arrogant after lifting of sanctions. India has been building up Iran's port infrastructure and these guys don't seem to be so grateful.

India did almost nothing in chabahar !

Why the hell are u using picture of Iranian model ' Gita Hadizadeh' ?
True. The only people who should be getting irani heavy sour crude are iranis and the people from their sister country, the israelis.

Why the hell are u using picture of Iranian model ' Gita Hadizadeh' ?

If you check on my profile page I clearly state that this person isn't me one would have to be stupid to show their image on a public site like this. You clearly mistake my dislike for the zionist state that the cryptic israeli ayotollah has created for a fictious hatred of Iranis. Let me be clear, I do not hate Iranis in any way, shape or form. In fact I pray the evil clutches of the zionist ayatollah is broken so Iranis can be free. Until then, India should refrain from engaging with Iran. Understand??????????????????

Serves them right. Iran is getting arrogant after lifting of sanctions. India has been building up Iran's port infrastructure and these guys don't seem to be so grateful.
Its nothing like that, kindly refer to post number 12.

With sanctions gone and oil exports back to normal Iran will complete that port with out India and the loan India offered for that port has also been not cashed by Iran till now.
You are going off topic, stay on topic. For some solid details please refer to post 12.

Why are you so angry?? Resorting to racism is never the right option. I merely made the observation that the ayatollah's regime is an untrustworthy business partner. No where did I say all Iranis are like this or even most. It seems you've shown your true colours.

Yup. See my post #2. The ayatollah is untrustworthy and unfaithful.
Kindly moderate your tone, its very much important in having a discussion, otherwise there will be only over the voice noises. Thank you.

This is Iran:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/made-in-iran.156164

I$raeli I don't care what is in your empty head. Iran is 80 million Iranians not ayatollahs. as long as we are progressing, have strong military, power and security I love Iran this way. So pull out your head out of your a$$.

Ps. I$rael issue is the last problem that we have with Americans. Main problems are Americans want to rule Syria, Iraq, Lebanon and Iran doesn't want. Even Turkey has deep problems with Americans and Europeans, is it because of israel?! Yankees attacked Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, made civil war in Syria, war in Yemen, were these because of I$rael?!!

Fact is Americans can't tolerate independent countries. They hate countries like Russia, Iran, China and even India. What the hell is US doing in waters of China and Japan?? They want to make wars and tensions between countries. Americans have made tens coups in foreign countries, have attacked several countries, made civil war in many countries etc. This is nature of Yankis. Americans damaged Iran for a long time. US only a 200 years old country from 13000 miles further from Iran made 1953 coup in Iran!! Countries should stand against US or they become backward, lazy countries like Persian gulf Arab countries. They are 90% dependent to oil and import everything from abroad even yogurt! None of these countries can't make frame of a car domestically, let alone making a car's wheel. So if we huge Americans nothing will happen but become puppet of Americans.
If you check on my profile page I clearly state that this person isn't me one would have to be stupid to show their image on a public site like this. You clearly mistake my dislike for the zionist state that the cryptic israeli ayotollah has created for a fictious hatred of Iranis. Let me be clear, I do not hate Iranis in any way, shape or form. In fact I pray the evil clutches of the zionist ayatollah is broken so Iranis can be free. Until then, India should refrain from engaging with Iran. Understand??????????????????

What did Iran did?

You guys enjoying aren't you ? :D

Iran offers to mediate between Pakistan, India over Kashmir
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...ver-kashmir/story-fJYZJa8SWB5x9610z4Kx7H.html

Seems like Iran oversaid something :D
Rouhani policies are wrong.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom