What's new

India to cut Iranian oil purchases in row over gas field

Good try but you should have done some basic research on numbers....As per last available data on wiki,
--> Turkey Oil Import was 379,600 (bbl/per day) whereas Indian Import stood 3,812,000 (bbl/per day) ... -> (Less than 10% of India's import)
--> Iran's Gross total Oil Export - 2,445,000 (bbl/per day)(Less than 70% of India's import)
--> India imports around 15% of Iranian Total Export
--> India's economy growing more than 7%pa, Turkey's rate stands 3%.. No oil export dependent country can afford to overlook this or take India for consideration. Japan and EU are slowing down, China has reached almost its peak in manufacturing, India still has lot to catch up on hence sky is the only limit for India and for its growth!

Conclusion IMO - Comparing Turkey with India should be seen as comparing Orange with Apple..as far as this subject is concerned!
lol. nice joke I only mentioned one country there do you want me to publish the rest of the countries
2012, Iran exports 22% of its oil to China, 14% to Japan, 13% to India, 10% to South Korea, 7% to Italy, 7% to Turkey, 6% to Spain and the remainder to France, Greece (& other European countries), Taiwan, Sri Lanka, South Africa. Now India is trying to cut the purchase and some one else will fill the gap China is increasing it's oil consumption of Irani oil daily and now south Africa is also ramping up the oil consumption from Iran. Now I don't think Oil consumption is a bargaining chip for India. India needs Iran to secure it's interests in the Afghanistan but Indian Alliance with USA and UAE in Afghanistan is something which Iran will never accept and this will all turn out to be good for Pakistan.

However, previously close ties have been strained since the lifting of some sanctions last year as Iran adopts a bolder approach in trying to get the best deal for its oil and gas.

Serves them right. Iran is getting arrogant after lifting of sanctions. India has been building up Iran's port infrastructure and these guys don't seem to be so grateful.

Serves them right. Iran is getting arrogant after lifting of sanctions. India has been building up Iran's port infrastructure and these guys don't seem to be so grateful.
With sanctions gone and oil exports back to normal Iran will complete that port with out India and the loan India offered for that port has also been not cashed by Iran till now.

Whatever ameliorate your @ss coffee dwarf. You dwarf have put picture of Gita Heydarzadeh and you think you're the least of shit here. Put your horrid picture if u dare you poor rat israel worshipper male.

No offense to all of Indians but only to this hateful dumbass israel worshipper troll.

If you hate Islam get lost asap and go to a israeli forum.

Why are you so angry?? Resorting to racism is never the right option. I merely made the observation that the ayatollah's regime is an untrustworthy business partner. No where did I say all Iranis are like this or even most. It seems you've shown your true colours.

Yup. See my post #2. The ayatollah is untrustworthy and unfaithful.

iranian oil is low quality sour heavy crude, we don't need to buy that junk especially from a country as untrustworthy as iran. Throw some sanctions on them and be done with it. Remember we once signed a deal to buy oil for rupees and once the Nuclear Appeasement treaty was signed they reneged on it. That goes to show you how deceitful they are.

Of Course they will .They are only cares about their interest like us .

Business will always business .If we wont get any concessiins in gas field .We should move this llan accordingly

lol. nice joke I only mentioned one country there do you want me to publish the rest of the countries
2012, Iran exports 22% of its oil to China, 14% to Japan, 13% to India, 10% to South Korea, 7% to Italy, 7% to Turkey, 6% to Spain and the remainder to France, Greece (& other European countries), Taiwan, Sri Lanka, South Africa. Now India is trying to cut the purchase and some one else will fill the gap China is increasing it's oil consumption of Irani oil daily and now south Africa is also ramping up the oil consumption from Iran. Now I don't think Oil consumption is a bargaining chip for India. India needs Iran to secure it's interests in the Afghanistan but Indian Alliance with USA and UAE in Afghanistan is something which Iran will never accept and this will all turn out to be good for Pakistan.

The difference between India and your nation is that when it comes to the diplomacy ,we have professional diplomacy and when it comes to business we have professional business unlike yours and we wont mixed up those two things.

Why are you so angry?? Resorting to racism is never the right option. I merely made the observation that the ayatollah's regime is an untrustworthy business partner. No where did I say all Iranis are like this or even most. It seems you've shown your true colours.

Yup. See my post #2. The ayatollah is untrustworthy and unfaithful.

Please go to Iran section and see how these arrogant;untrustworthy;unfaithful guys Blame Russia & China in every single thread.

Maybe we'll see India on the blame list soon.

Amazing!!!

There is no arrogancy or gratefulness in business .We shouldnt mistake like that .
That is their business interest,so we will have our own interests.

The difference between India and your nation is that when it comes to the diplomacy ,we have professional diplomacy and when it comes to business we have professional business unlike yours and we wont mixed up those two things.
Would agree with you on that but not totally. India is trying hard but things are not settling in India favor India lacks balance and tries hard to achieve too much and losses all, like the story of greedy monkey. Now Back to the topic Israel if goes to Kashmir Iranis will fight for Kashmir and to make that happen Pakistan will not require diplomacy it will happen due to basic psychology. Iran will do any thing to counter Israel.

Would agree with you on that but not totally. India is trying hard but things are not settling in India favor India lacks balance and tries hard to achieve too much and losses all, like the story of greedy monkey. Now Back to the topic Israel if goes to Kashmir Iranis will fight for Kashmir and to make that happen Pakistan will not require diplomacy it will happen due to basic psychology. Iran will do any thing to counter Israel.

Like I said ,Iran and Israel etc such stuffs wont hurt our business deals .
For business will always business .Iran can understand that but neither nor the majority of elites in your nation due to obvious reason.
Topic is India Iran business deal .

Back
Top Bottom