What's new

India to be the greatest superpower

Status
Not open for further replies.
after reading the first post, india - superpower seems likely. after all we are not experts like them

People in Pakistan who live on < $1.25 are 22.6% and those who live on < $2 are 60.3%

People in India who live on < $1.25 are 41.6% and those who live on < $2 are 75.6%

Source : UN (2008)

Both countries have lot of poverty!

I would challenge you to post the poverity rate for pakistan and India in year 1991 to year 2008. Lets see who have made significant progress in reducing poverity..

india the current and future gober power of southasia.

afterall a billion people take a dump everyday on the streets of india, imagine the stink and climate repercussions. AlGore's worst nightmare "india".

In India nobody is talking about India becoming super power.There are still people who have to work even in old age , in hot sun just to make money for food for the next day and they do not even think of becoming super power, We just think about making our life easy to earn money for food, at least once a day.I do not know how many people read this, a kid died in hunger some time back because their family could not earn 20 Rs ( Less than 0.5 $) a day .

May be they will think this as joke if some one say India becoming super power.

Look at this data, U.S. consumer debt has reached $2.43 trillion in 2008. That is an average debt of $21,900 per household. But US is still the one and only superpower in the world why?. Bcoz, A superpower status is not solely depends on poverity rate BUT the unshakeable power and influence among international community and the ability to maneuver world events.India is already a reagional power. Its true India suffer poverity but its declining and a we will bring it down to zero poverity.After all its is good to hardwork towards superpower status, sometimes competitions can be healthy.

SensibleSteward: Average U.S. Consumer Debt Now Tops $21,900 Per Household

afterall a billion people take a dump everyday on the streets of india, imagine the stink and climate repercussions. AlGore's worst nightmare "india".

Bytheway are you ashamed of showing us which nation you belongs to??:what:. we didnt see any flag below ur name!!. Or is that because u have more problems than India does?:azn:

Dr. Naik has to say this otherwise he knows the consequences of telling the truth in India about India.

That is not what i have heard from Indian Muslims who migrated to Canada. they tell me the oposite and the my question is? what is their educational, financial and business standing as compare to their numbers in India, and their representation in GOI and political parties.

Dude u know nothing about Indian muslims.Admit it.Have u ever heard of a person named "Azim Premji"??.If not read about him. He is a MUSLIM, Chairman of Wipro, and was the richest man in India from 1999 to 2005 according to Forbes.Premji has been recognized by Business Week as one of the Greatest Entrepreneurs of All Time. His net worth is 14.8 Billion Dollars.I can go on and on about him.If u Wanna read more about this Successful Indian MUSLIM?? readbelow

Azim Premji - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Azim Premji: Muslim Billionare? | Retributions

:disagree:

Please dont degrade the level of this thread. If you dont have constructive to say, dont say anything. Make a logical argument and refrain from trolling.

I wonder why some many pisssdrinkers visits PAKISTAN defense forum to discuss india to be greatest gober power? inferiority complex? imagine a Pakistani opening such a discussion on bharat ratshak or any other indian forum?

Pakistanis have tendency to show mehman nawazi and free speech to these scums from across the border, wake up MODS these pigs don't deserve this forum. Have them come and discuss Pakistan related issues and but don't allow them to discuss how great india is or super gober power issue. We all know how great india is just google Kashmir atrocities or Gujarat massacre or indian Christians or Operation blue star or independent Assam.

I am from Pakistan a Cheeta Pakistan willing and ready to kick your stinking *** back slumdogs where you belong.

^^ To all posters: Please dont reply to this troll and derail the thread. We dont need to get to this low level. Let MODS deal with it.

Feel good thread although I like you guys ambition. Good luck on making! Any time frame when India will become superpower?:coffee:

Feel good thread although I like you guys ambition. Good luck on making! Any time frame when India will become superpower?:coffee:

Dint u read the first post? we indians are not saying that we are wannabe superpowers. get real man!

I wonder why some many pisssdrinkers visits PAKISTAN defense forum to discuss india to be greatest gober power? inferiority complex? imagine a Pakistani opening such a discussion on bharat ratshak or any other indian forum?

Pakistanis have tendency to show mehman nawazi and free speech to these scums from across the border, wake up MODS these pigs don't deserve this forum. Have them come and discuss Pakistan related issues and but don't allow them to discuss how great india is or super gober power issue. We all know how great india is just google Kashmir atrocities or Gujarat massacre or indian Christians or Operation blue star or independent Assam.

I am from Pakistan a Cheeta Pakistan willing and ready to kick your stinking *** back slumdogs where you belong.

keep going ... u r destroying ur countrymen's reputation

Last edited by a moderator:

I can only brand your post as verbal diahorrea , totally pathetic and unacceptable!
This is an international board, if you don't agree with our policy feel free to take your business elsewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom