What's new

India Supporting Taliban-US Intel Official

Your argument does not ponder to me very well. If the defections is the case, sir. Then one get information only. Here India is being accussed of aiding and abiding with the talibans to desrupt Pakistan as well as NATO's goals in the region.

It's no arguement. Without compromising opsec or persec, I can assure you; defections are not the only sources of information that is at hand.

OTOH, I confess that the following is priceless-

"As I have said before there are good Taliban who fight to liberate, who do not attack children and women and schools, but attack foreign occupiers...Then there are the bad Taliban who are inhumane and barbaric, and also fight with the Pakistani army frequently, oppress, and more..."

The bait worked...:lol::lol:

Now of course you Americans may label everyone in the Taliban as a bad person, but it appears that Americans even after being hit in the chest by an AK bullet haven't recognized that some people, join the big bad "Taliban" just to kill American terrorist soldiers! People with no criminal record just average day folks in Afghanistan have joined the cause, and have joined the Taliban with the soul purpose of killing those occupiers.

Getting S-2 to reply, it's like shooting fish in a bucket:lol:

It's no arguement. Without compromising opsec or persec, I can assure you; defections are not the only sources of information that is at hand.

I truly understand the case you are making, the Afgan northern alliance is still in weak condition where the impact to Nato and Pakistan disruption is very unlikely. In the initial attack to the Taliban and Al queda the Afgan northern alliance aidded Nato, but that was really a help from Iran more so then India. Afgan northern alliance relations with India detoriated after the taliban took over.

So the argument of India's role in taliban is weak and old. Where this CIA agent accusations is still in the past. He needs to update his files before commenting on such accussations.

Last edited:
"People with no criminal record just average day folks in Afghanistan have joined the cause, and have joined the Taliban with the soul purpose of killing those occupiers."

Well, heavens to Betsy!! Shades of the great proletariet, a true people's uprising. A "cause" mind you, to promote the mindless. Do they kill ONLY the American "terrorist" soldiers?

When do you report or do you believe he who serves best serves from behind a keyboard? Power of the pen...a real Sergei Eisenstein perhaps?

I'm easily suckered for a good laugh. Nothing quite as funny as you, A1Kaid, that's assured.:tup:

I truly understand the case you are making, the Afgan northern alliance is still in weak condition where the impact to Nato and Pakistan disruption is very unlikely. In the initial attack to the Taliban and Al queda the Afgan northern alliance aidded Nato, but that was really a help from Iran more so then India. Afgan northern alliance relations with India detoriated after the taliban took over.

So the argument of India's role in taliban is weak and old. Where this CIA agent accusations is still in the past. He needs to update his files before commenting on such accussations.

I think a classic case of D-E-N-I-A-L :pop:

The bait worked...:lol::lol:

Now of course you Americans may label everyone in the Taliban as a bad person, but it appears that Americans even after being hit in the chest by an AK bullet haven't recognized that some people, join the big bad "Taliban" just to kill American terrorist soldiers! People with no criminal record just average day folks in Afghanistan have joined the cause, and have joined the Taliban with the soul purpose of killing those occupiers.

Getting S-2 to reply, it's like shooting fish in a bucket:lol:

Well good taliban and bad taliban.. Well thats quite a definition..!! Well i dont know what this good taliban's where doing when the Statue of Buddha where destroyed, when the schools where bombed, when women where killed, when the music/movies where banned, when the bad ones took afghanistan back to 18th century..!!!

Well brother Some people join JUST to kill American soliders..!! Because some people are brainwashed and threatned that fighting against bad taliban is not good for the good taliban..!!!

Your defenition really sounds funny man..!!!

Clear you mind that muslims are just like one body ,where ever there is muslim need justice or help all muslims should help them.

But Hindu government killing muslims in kashmir worried about muslims in Afghan looks funny:lol:

We know your dreams very well but they will remain dreams:smitten:

So are you saying that Humans and Muslims are two different things???? Brother first see the Humans and then the Muslim..!!! And brother we never had a hindu governement just for your informaiton, but a secular government, it has always bee a coilation of different like minded parties, we have Muslim league,PDP in kerala which is not branded as a communal party, but we have BJP in india which is treated as a communal party. So don't think that india can't call a spade a spade..!!!

So are you saying that Humans and Muslims are two different things???? Brother first see the Humans and then the Muslim..!!! And brother we never had a hindu governement just for your informaiton, but a secular government, it has always bee a coilation of different like minded parties, we have Muslim league,PDP in kerala which is not branded as a communal party, but we have BJP in india which is treated as a communal party. So don't think that india can't call a spade a spade..!!!

Why west is worried about Sharia Government?

Reason is when ever there is attack on any muslim country or holy place or any indidual , Kahalifa must take action on basis of shariah court decision,

India and US are lucky that there was no Khalifat otherwise they have to pay heavy price for attack on Babari mosque and iRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN.

If SWAT shariah expanded and Afghanistan and Pakistan came under shariah law ,Khalafat established then enemies of Islam should think twice to attack any muslim country:azn:

• Richard Holbrook says that the US, India and Pakistan have converging interests and all are working for the same objectives; namely to root out Taliban and Terrorism.
• Pakistani Government states that both India and Pakistan are “victims of Terrorism”.
• CIA and Pak Army are collaborating on the UAV strikes in FATA against Taliban and Terrorists.
• Pak Army has deployed about 1/3rd of its strength in FATA to suppress Taliban and relieve pressure on US / NATO.

One can safely infer from the above that If India is supporting Taliban in any shape or form; Pakistan Army is being used to further the same agenda.

The only reason Taliban insurgency exists in Pakistan is due to the Pak Army operations in FATA. No operations, No TTP.

The only clean solution is for Pak Army to withdraw from FATA / Swat and let the US and India stew in its own juices.

The US can use its forces or UAV’s in FATA to its hearts content and will be paid back with interest in short order.

• Richard Holbrook says that the US, India and Pakistan have converging interests and all are working for the same objectives; namely to root out Taliban and Terrorism.
• Pakistani Government states that both India and Pakistan are “victims of Terrorism”.
• CIA and Pak Army are collaborating on the UAV strikes in FATA against Taliban and Terrorists.
• Pak Army has deployed about 1/3rd of its strength in FATA to suppress Taliban and relieve pressure on US / NATO.

One can safely infer from the above that If India is supporting Taliban in any shape or form; Pakistan Army is being used to further the same agenda.

The only reason Taliban insurgency exists in Pakistan is due to the Pak Army operations in FATA. No operations, No TTP.

The only clean solution is for Pak Army to withdraw from FATA / Swat and let the US and India stew in its own juices.

The US can use its forces or UAV’s in FATA to its hearts content and will be paid back with interest in short order.

Simple solution , Why not US made wall between Pakistan and Afghanistan ?

Even if you went by those alone, India still has the highest number of consulates on that page. USA needs just one. Pakistan you can understand.

Well on asked for evidence, the 32 became alarming 5.

But that's just that page. There's official and unoffical consulates, many of them along the Afghan-Pak border.

What are these unofficial consulates. Consulates are only official, it wont have diplomatic immunity if it doesnt have official status.

"Islamabad has on its part has been expressing its concerns over the location of six Indian consulates in cities along the Pakistan border, and of Indian military assistance to the Afghan authorities for the building of the Afghan national army."
http://www.silkroadstudies.org/new/docs/CEF/Quarterly/May_2006/Zeb.pdf

Why is I'bad concerned about India's support to Afghan army who are fighting Taliban?

There's also the Indian Embassy in Zahidan which was caught exporting terrorism to the area of Balochistan and NWFP last year by providing agents and supplies for terrorists operating within the region.

Where did you learnt that from?

Your argument (and S-2's) is completely flawed becasue it is based on the presumption that the only reason the US has not acted is because Pakistan has not 'shared evidence/provided evidence with it.

Unfortunately that is not the case, because what the articles posted so far, quoting US Intelligence officials, suggest is that US intelligence is aware of Indian support for terrorism in Pakistan. In fact, S-2, you yourself accepted this point when you were being 'blunt', that the US has given short rift to Pakistani concerns in Baluchistan.

The argument you and S-2 made is shown to be invalid even more becasue of other articles quoting high level sources (reportedly in the room) when the meeting between Musharraf, Kiyani and US defence officials occurred in which detailed evidence was shared with these officials. Furthermore, reports from high level sources in the Pakistani government also state that this evidence was taken to the US during Gillani's visit and meeting with President Bush, and provided to Bush Adminsitration officials.

So the evidence has been provided, concerns have been made clear, and it is apparent from the statements of US intelligence officials that the US is aware of Indian support for terrorism in Pakistan, and it has chosen to not act to stop it. This is then plain and simple US duplicity and acquiescence to Indian support for terrorism in Pakistan, and not a situation of 'Pakistan providing proof and making its case' - Pakistan has already done that. It is time for the US to stop being duplicitous and act as a responsible partner and ally in the WoT.

Well all pakistani members are so convinced that India is behind taliban, but i guess why cant the GoP come and give a clear statement to this. This would be the best 'shot in the arm' they can get for years. To prove that the India who was playing 'vicitm' is indeed the perpetator of these crimes. Why isnt that such a plain and simple thing not been told in public.

Can understand why US doenst make it public, because we are their counter weight against China (they think so), or because we are commercially a huge selling place for their products, but why is Pakistan not spilling the beans ?

Make your case in substantive fashion or allow your government to do so. Afghanistan is a place where anything is possible.
The case has been made, substantively, and your people agree, even if unofficially, as the references in this thread indicate. The word from Pakistan is that the case has been made strongly once again, and Hollbrooke got an earful. What is left at this point, as I said earlier, is for the US to cease being duplicitous, and exert pressure on the Indians to come into line. On that count the US has so far acted more as an enemy than an ally or friend.

I could be wrong but I don't believe so. It'll be to others to change my mind, though. There's nobody here who can successfully do so. Not with what we know right now anyway.
Even the 'South Asia expert' writing in to defend India admitted Indian involvement in Baluchistan. Your biases will not let you be convinced S-2. I realized that with our first exchange, when you launched into a diatribe against Pakistan over my questioning of Ralph Peters drivel about dividing Pakistan.

You continuously choose to go into tirades about our 'long and continuing history embracing proxy warfare', while conveniently ignoring the US's own even 'longer and continuing history embracing proxy warfare', as does selective amnesia strike you over India's comparably 'long and continuing history embracing proxy warfare'.

You can remain unconvinced, but valid sources have been posted here, both Western and Pakistani, clearly indicating not just that Indian is supporting terrorism in Pakistan, but that US intelligence is aware of it. Your government is therefore indirectly complicit in the murder of Pakistani civilians and soldiers.

The question is not of providing evidence anymore, it has been provided and it is clear it has been validated, the question is whether the US will act as a responsible ally and partner of Pakistan in the WoT, and apply the necessary pressure on India to cease its activities. Greater cooperation from Pakistan will then also be forthcoming. As I said in another thread, the links Pakistan does maintain with some Taliban figures are done with the full knowledge of the US - they may not like it, but they know our reasons.
Yes. I know about the meeting with U.S., Musharaff, Kiyani, et al. I'm fascinated by the disclosures as reported. A very one-sided picture replete with details galore but utterly devoid of any U.S. reaction. You sure told it to us by the looks of things, eh?
And when was the last time the drivel in the NYT and WaPo, passing off tripe about 'tapping into Secure Mil. conversations', presented the Pakistani side of events while painting the ISI and PA as the Devil incarnate?

Again a serious lack of objectivity on your part S-2 - you see one sided pictures in the Pakistani papers yet ignore the exact same in the West.

Last edited:
Well, there is proxy warfare, and then there's [proxy warfare] . Get the difference?

Well, there is proxy warfare, and then there's [proxy warfare] . Get the difference?

Do I need to ban you for multiple ID's again?

:D :lol:

Careful now, that other forum might get hacked as well and reveal your new secrets .. :p:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom