What's new

India Supporting Taliban-US Intel Official

GoP have proves for indians support of BLA and terrrist activities in SWAT and FATA, few terrorist killed SWAT dont have cercumcision:lol:

And every male gets circumcised in Pakistan, they do the circumcision in the hospital right after birth.

To my non-muslim friends on this forum: All Muslim males have to be circumcised, according to the teachings of Islam just like in Judaism...so if a terrorist is caught whose not circumcised, he's not Pakistani and he's not even Muslim.

Last edited:
This was an interesting blog. I liked it. Names, phone no#, networks. Lots of allegations. Who is this guy? He's written a "who's who" for Pakistan with Pakpress and has a blog and connections to the taliban.

Could you guys ask him to please encourage the taliban to keep alive these valuable prisoners?:agree: I'd think that there'd be a deep desire to put these men in front of cameras.

I'd also hope that some of our more experienced and connected Indian posters might address this post. I'd be interested to see what's the upshot of these claims.

His assertions of contacts with Taliban figures that may have made these claims about obtaining the information from prisoners are interesting, but wouldn't you say that the information itself, even if true, could have been obtained easily enough from local authorities in Afghanistan?

So nothing necessarily damning here, IMO.

Akhtar Jamal is co-sponsored by non other then Brasstacks. Need I say more.

Akhtar Jamal is co-sponsored by non other then Brasstacks. Need I say more.

:lol: paranoid.

Can you prove that. Akhtar Jamal is an independent writer. His investigative report was publised in Observer newspaper but due to lack of time i could not the origional post from newspaper so i posted his article which was posted on this website.

He has given many details even numbers no get it into your head that there is some truth in that. even he has given the names and designations of RAW operatives.

:lol: paranoid.

Can you prove that. Akhtar Jamal is an independent writer. His investigative report was publised in Observer newspaper but due to lack of time i could not the origional post from newspaper so i posted his article which was posted on this website.

He has given many details even numbers no get it into your head that there is some truth in that. even he has given the names and designations of RAW operatives.

Let's assume the allegations are all true, every single one of them. What the heck is GoP doing about it?

Post-Mumbai, GoI mounted an international diplomatic offensive, got FBI involved and achieved the desired result: Admission that 9 out of 10 conspirators were Pakistani and they set out from Karachi.

So why is GoP silent on this issue, if the media has all the evidence? Why the hush-hush protestations to US officials? Why not openly confront India with a similar dossier, threaten to mount surgical strikes against Indian sponsors in Afghanistan, etc.?

Let's assume the allegations are all true, every single one of them. What the heck is GoP doing about it?

Post-Mumbai, GoI mounted an international diplomatic offensive, got FBI involved and achieved the desired result: Admission that 9 out of 10 conspirators were Pakistani and they set out from Karachi.

So why is GoP silent on this issue, if the media has all the evidence? Why the hush-hush protestations to US officials? Why not openly confront India with a similar dossier, threaten to mount surgical strikes against Indian sponsors in Afghanistan, etc.?

This issues has been addressed in my posts already.

The question is not one of evidence, but one of the US deciding what it wants to do, and whether it will seek to balance its strategic interests with India and Pakistani concerns over Indian sponsoring of terrorism in Pakistan.

The West has shown that it can be completely hypocritical and support all of which it condemns elsewhere, when entities its interests are tied to are involved.

The issue of Indian support for terrorism in Pakistan can only be resolved at the higher levels of the US government, and to that end Pakistan has made its case and will continue to make its case.

If the allegiations were not for domestic consumption, they would have reached the desks of relevant people of the other parties involved. But clearly that never happened. As for the presence of RAW agents is concerned, I cannot comment because intelligence gathering has its own laws.
But to prove their intent as it was proved in the American eyes about Indian embassy bombing in Afghanistan is the only thing that can ever help Pakistan.

This issues has been addressed in my posts already.

The question is not one of evidence, but one of the US deciding what it wants to do, and whether it will seek to balance its strategic interests with India and Pakistani concerns over Indian sponsoring of terrorism in Pakistan.

The West has shown that it can be completely hypocritical and support all of which it condemns elsewhere, when entities its interests are tied to are involved.

The issue of Indian support for terrorism in Pakistan can only be resolved at the higher levels of the US government, and to that end Pakistan has made its case and will continue to make its case.

Even though it is not true, for the sake of argument lets assume that US always looks other way with respect to India. But this doesn't stop the GoP from making its case to the media or the UN like India did after bombay attacks. Why haven't Zardari , Kiyani or Gilani made any statement in the media or presented any proof that India is supporting Taliban ?

If the allegiations were not for domestic consumption, they would have reached the desks of relevant people of the other parties involved. But clearly that never happened. As for the presence of RAW agents is concerned, I cannot comment because intelligence gathering has its own laws.
But to prove their intent as it was proved in the American eyes about Indian embassy bombing in Afghanistan is the only thing that can ever help Pakistan.

Even though it is not true, for the sake of argument lets assume that US always looks other way with respect to India. But this doesn't stop the GoP from making its case to the media or the UN like India did after bombay attacks. Why haven't Zardari , Kiyani or Gilani made any statement in the media or presented any proof that India is supporting Taliban ?

Again, this is not about putting on a media show. The West has a tremendous amount of interests in India, what exactly will putting on this media show accomplish if the US government does not pressure India from stop supporting terrorism?

Assume Pakistan successfully carried out this 'media trial', is there a 'jail' Pakistan can then throw India into? Of course not. The fact remains that pressure on nations for their actions can only be applied at the government level, and governments rarely act altruistically, as I pointed out.

From the sources mentioned on this thread, it s apparent that Pakistan has focused its resources and shared its intelligence with the West towards that end, of trying to convince the governments of those nations that pressure needs to be applied on India to stop its support for terrorism in Pakistan.

We'll have to wait and see if the Obama Admin. offers a different response from the Bush Adminsitration.

Last edited:
Again, this is not about putting on a media show. The West has a tremendous amount of interests in India, what exactly will putting on this media show accomplish if the US government does not pressure India from stop supporting terrorism?

Assume Pakistan successfully carried out this 'media trial', is there a 'jail' Pakistan can then throw India into? Of course not. The fact remains that pressure on nations for their actions can only be applied at the government level, and governments rarely act altruistically, as I pointed out.

Please don't tell me that Pakistan does not have any allies in the world. If not US, I am sure atleast the trusted allies of Pakistan (read China and OIC) will support Pakistan if indeed the evidence is presented. What has Pakistan to lose by presenting it to the media? If nothing else it will expose the duplicity of India & US.

From the sources mentioned on this thread, it s apparent that Pakistan has focused its resources and shared its intelligence with the West towards that end, of trying to convince the governments of those nations that pressure needs to be applied on India to stop its support for terrorism in Pakistan.

We'll have to wait and see if the Obama Admin. offers a different response from the Bush Adminsitration.

The main source that started this thread, as you have pointed out in the first post itself is an anonymous US official. His POV was refuted by other South Asian experts in the same article.

Lastly, the main premise of your argument in this thread is that Pakistan does indeed have the evidence and has presented it covertly to US government. However US has a vested interest in India and will not act on it.
Am I correct?
If so, going by your logic, Do you really think that the economic and political clout of India is so strong that no matter how gravely India wrongs Pakistan (if true, supporting Taliban is indeed a grave matter ), India can get away with it?

Last edited:
Please don't tell me that Pakistan does not have any allies in the word. If not US, I am sure atleast the trusted allies of Pakistan (read China and OIC) will support Pakistan if indeed the evidence is presented.

The main source that started this thread, as you have pointed out in the first post itself is an anonymous US official. His POV was refuted by other South Asian experts in the same article.

Lastly, the main premise of your argument in this thread is that Pakistan does indeed have the evidence and has presented it covertly to US government. However US has a vested interest in India and will not act on it.
Am I correct?
Again going by your logic, Do you really think that the economic and political clout of India is so strong that no matter how gravely India wrongs Pakistan (if true, supporting Taliban is indeed a grave matter ), India can get away with it?
Having allies does not mean your allies will sever their relationships with other nations at your say so. Nor do China and the OIC have any influence in Afghanistan, or the type of influence the US wields.

That is one source, the ISSA report is another one based on US intelligence officials, and the gentleman you refer to as defending India merely offered his opinion on the issue, he did not refute anything, and also admitted that India was involved in terrorism in Baluchistan, so any way you look at it, India is supporting terrorism in Pakistan, as even her 'apologists' admit.

The reports posted here quoting officials present at the meetings with top US defence and military officials state that evidence indicating India's guilt was indeed shared. The US's vested interest in India was made clear by the extent to which the Bush Administration went to give India preferential treatment, including the waiver to get into the NSG. The US courting of India as a strategic partner is fact at this point.

AM...I see you have stopped mentioning the T-word (Taliban) when talking about Indian support for terror in your last few posts. Baluchistan appears more often. Do I sense a subtle shift, maybe a realization that Indians may be involved with BLA but not with TTP/Swat-Taliban? :lol:
Just kidding...I know you will stick to your guns on this one.;)

Having allies does not mean your allies will sever their relationships with other nations at your say so. Nor do China and the OIC have any influence in Afghanistan, or the type of influence the US wields.

There are so many other ways in which China or OIC punish India if they strongly believe Pakistan's case. But lets not argue over this, because we will be diverting from the topic at hand i.e. whether India supports Taliban or not.

That is one source, the ISSA report is another one based on US intelligence officials, and the gentleman you refer to as defending India merely offered his opinion on the issue, he did not refute anything, and also admitted that India was involved in terrorism in Baluchistan, so any way you look at it, India is supporting terrorism in Pakistan, as even her 'apologists' admit.
Can you please give me a link to the ISSA report? Apart from the report in first post(which is according to anonymous official), I have yet to find evidence that you keep harping about that India does indeed support the Taliban. Please do not bring Balochistan into this, because I am not well informed about Balochistan to have an opinion. If you want to present evidence about Balochistan, then change the title of this thread to India supports terrorism in Balochistan or India supports terrorism in Pakistan and then may be make your case. My main issue is with your claim that India supports Taliban which Pakistan has evidence for and has covertly presented it to US. This I find absurd for so many reasons.

The reports posted here quoting officials present at the meetings with top US defence and military officials state that evidence indicating India's guilt was indeed shared. The US's vested interest in India was made clear by the extent to which the Bush Administration went to give India preferential treatment, including the waiver to get into the NSG. The US courting of India as a strategic partner is fact at this point.

For the sake of argument, I may still open to the idea that US has vested interest in India, but you still haven't addressed the other points that I raised in the previous post.

1. What has Pakistan to lose by presenting the so called evidence it has to the media? If nothing else it will serve to expose the duplicity of India & US.

2.Lastly, the main premise of your argument in this thread is that Pakistan does indeed have the evidence and has presented it covertly to US government. However US has a vested interest in India and will not act on it.
Am I correct?
If so, going by your logic, Do you really think that the economic and political clout of India is so strong that no matter how gravely India wrongs Pakistan (if true, supporting Taliban is indeed a grave matter ), India can get away with it?

maraetiny, ever heard of the saying "You scratch my back, and i will scratch yours"... and "The Enemy of my enemy is my friend"? Whilst there is little empirical or quantifiable evidence to support the theory that India has supported the Taliban in Pakistan (a proxy army, something our neighbours may have learnt from Kashmir Operations and interventions in Baluchistan.

With regards to Mumbai, sadly both governments played the underhand media game. Sad to say despite me being against the atrocities in India, our Neighbours constant mud slinging had completely put me off... I was recently reading an article titled "The Revenge Of The Near" by Sunil Khilnani. Now i often like Mr. Khilnani's work but this was simply atrocious... One quote "Indians are generally unwilling to address the problem of Pakistan head on, preferring to leave their nemesis to its chief paymaster and handler, Washington. "

How contradictory when he opens with the following: Urban Indians love the idea of a global, borderless world, where flows of trade and services trace virtual geographies.

Sadly, this is a mentality we cannot change. Also worth mentioning is the fact that the FIA (Federal Investigation Agency of Pakistan, Cyber Crime Wing) foiled multiple attempts to hack its website and computer networks within minutes of the interior ministry’s disclosure of its preliminary findings. FIA foils attempts to hack its website -DAWN - Top Stories; February 15, 2009

Anyway i leave it to you to draw your own conclusions from this drama.

Here is the link to the article if you would like to read it for yourself : Why Mumbai Wasn't India's 9/11 | Newsweek International Edition | Newsweek.com

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom