What's new

India successfully tests Nirbhay cruise missile

Haha. Let me remind you your last test of this missile... A few seconds flight and they call it successful till it crashed in a few minutes. Here we are looking at a nation that is the largest in the world. Busy with 3d generation aircraft since the 90's. Not even able to produce a prop plane. It has all the input it can get from Israel, USA and Europe. And now you wannebee superpowaah. I smell Modi. A seller of chai now acting like God after massacre of Muslims in Gujarat. Enjoy it, After MKI crash you need something positive.
@WebMaster @Oscar please tell me how this isn't trolling/flame baiting?

Indians your own channel admitting its basically answer to Babur and Tomahawk and the features it tell are exactly same in BABUR and range 700 KM @Munir @Horus

A cruise missile cannot be an answer to another cruise missile. And like most other cruise missiles, it starts off with a rocket and than continues on with a jet. Its range is said to be more than 700:

When ready, the missile will be able to deliver nuclear warheads at ranges of up to 1,000 km.

Source: India successfully tests Nirbhay cruise missile

Now what is it that you want to imply?

On topic: Nirbhay and Brahmos will make a good combo.
Correction, a DEVASTATING, combo- especially when deployed on IN warships. That kind of firepower parked a few hundred KMs off your coast would make anyone think twice...

Congrats Neighbors !
You guys finally catch up after almost 10 years.
Oh really? When did Pakistan develop a cruise missile with loitering capability and a range in excess of 1000 km? o_O

Dumbo, why would we do that when we have better alternatives?

Even some of the super advance nations like Israel etc. doesn't regularly launch their own satellites. Not because they can't, it is just about economic feasibility.

Launching satellite has opportunity costs greater for smaller nations...hence they don't launch it.

Stop being such idiots, indians. Grow up.
plz enlightene me about other alternatives? ???

Tomahawk

Tomahawk_Land_Attack_Missile_%28_Cruise_Missile%29_%28TLAM%29_flying_through_the_air._12-04-2000_MOD_45138116.jpg

MdCN.jpg

Indian version

N-1.JPG
An example of convergent design, nothing more.

Next you'll be telling me all planes today are copies of the Wright brother's plane because they all have wings and control surfaces :coffee:

Dumbo, why would we do that when we have better alternatives?

Even some of the super advance nations like Israel etc. doesn't regularly launch their own satellites. Not because they can't, it is just about economic feasibility.

Launching satellite has opportunity costs greater for smaller nations...hence they don't launch it.

Stop being such idiots, indians. Grow up.
this requires knowledge and not paint job.... grow up...... come to 21st century smart missile.. which can hover and select its own target , and even if it is moving......which is beyond to your knowledge at present , because your knowledge limited to cylindrical shape and Not inside chips and programming, guidance.

Welcome to the age smart missiles / bombs . Welcome to 21st century weapons .......

Last edited:
please tell me how this isn't trolling/flame baiting?
Instead tag Indian TTAs and get them to give this guy's post a negative rating...and the post should go in a hide mode until reviewed by a mod.
Haha. Let me remind you your last test of this missile... A few seconds flight and they call it successful till it crashed in a few minutes. Here we are looking at a nation that is the largest in the world. Busy with 3d generation aircraft since the 90's. Not even able to produce a prop plane. It has all the input it can get from Israel, USA and Europe. And now you wannebee superpowaah. I smell Modi. A seller of chai now acting like God after massacre of Muslims in Gujarat. Enjoy it, After MKI crash you need something positive.

@nair @scorpionx @SpArK @sancho @sandy_3126

your call guys...I don't think anybody should be allowed to troll in the "Indian defence" section atleast......especially not a TTA.
This guy sullied our nation!!

India successfully tests Nirbhay cruise missile | Page 18

post# 267

Last edited:
Best of luck for doing what Pakistan did more than a decade ago!

:rofl:

Backward, inferior indians.

Sorry... We did not got the aid from uncle Sam from long time... that is why we are soooo BACKWARD...

We are a decade behind because uncle SAM do not kill our citizens via drones... plus no drop off of ***** missile oooops sorry sorry... tomahawk missile during afgan war...

even I hate India for such backwardness ;)

Hey thanks!

I had completely forgotten about it :-)

Now I've some doubts ...
1) It has a fire and forget system which can't be jammed...so would it not be dangerous if we need to deviate the path/or change the target after firing??
2) I heard Nirbhay has the capabilities to strike the target from any direction once close to the target.But how? how does it calculate where exactly to strike?
3) it can fly at tree top level without getting detected...that's like going the MH 370 way!!! I would like to know what is the this tree top level distance we are talking about?? as in is it really 7-8 metres over the ground or above it??

I know I sound very dilettante with those questions but am just curious :)
nirbhay is more like a drone than a missile!! it sends real time information back to command center through a secured link, It can lotter,there by allowing the user to attack the target in any direction and it can fly as low as 10mtr!!

should that matter???[/quote]
No mam! Sorry!

Instead tag Indians TTAs and get them to give this guy's post a negative rating...and the post should go in a hide mode until reviewed by a mod.

@nair @scorpionx @SpArK @sancho @sandy_3126

your call guys...I don't think anybody should be allowed to troll in the "Indian defence" section atleast......especially not a TTA.
This guy sullied our nation!!

@Chak Bamu I know you are one moderator who is unbiased in judging such things. I rest my case to you.

I think think tank analyst should refrain from from trolling. But in recent times few of them has really gone of the hook.
Come on think tanks, be responsible & unbiased.

Back
Top Bottom