What's new

India speeds up efforts to make full use of Indus River

Ever wondered why the Israelis no longer consider the Litani river in South Lebanon central to their survival and existence? The above technology is the answer.

India already operates South Asia's largest desalinating plant.

India is set to have more than 500 desalination plants by 2017 in a market sector that is growing at 22%, according to a recently published market research report.
http://www.desalination.biz/news/0/India-to-have-500-desalination-plants-by-2017---report/6364/

It all ready exists. The Israelis use it quite comprehensively. The technology is becoming more accessible and mainstream. That's why the Israelis no longer see the Litani river in South Lebanon as central to their survival or existence. They were just as if not more dependent on it than Pakistan is on the Indus. Pakistan already has an advantage for this technology in that we have a far bigger warm water coastline than Israel does. So whatever india does or doesn't with regards to the Indus will ultimately not affect Pakistan in the slightest. In fact it may push us into having complete World Class infrastructure.

You call it a fairy tale? Pre-May 1998 the indians also said for many decades that Pakistan's nuclear weapons program was also a fairy tale. And that "fairy tale" became reality. As will this one.
As i said its your problem deal with whatever delusion you want , if you think you can can get milk from the milkyway that's your delusion.

As for me I'm sticking to realty and be sipping on real Himalayan water

As i said its your problem deal with whatever delusion you want , if you think you can can get milk from the milkyway that's your delusion.

It doesnt seem like it. Reality is; you're probably sipping on polluted feces contaminated water.

(Start from 17 on the first video)

It doesnt seem like it. Reality is; you're probably sipping on polluted feces contaminated water.

It doesn't matter what you show here.
What matters is we will get our share of water from Indus and we will build the reservoir

But according to indian logic, Pakistan becoming a nuclear weapons state was also a delusion. But our delusion came true.

If the water is clean and pure enough for Israeli standards than it's good enough for us.

Did you just say you drank feces water , cos i said i'll drink the same Himalayan water that your ppl are drinking now . Wow talk about a no brainer

But according to indian logic, Pakistan becoming a nuclear weapons state was also a delusion. But our delusion came true.

If the water is clean and pure enough for Israeli standards than it's good enough for us.
I don't remember or care about what you are talking about , but in context , nuclear technology is a 80 year old technology . So congratulations on entering the 21 century

India already operates South Asia's largest desalinating plant.

India is set to have more than 500 desalination plants by 2017 in a market sector that is growing at 22%, according to a recently published market research report.
http://www.desalination.biz/news/0/India-to-have-500-desalination-plants-by-2017---report/6364/

EXACTLY! The technology already exists, it's use is widespread and is advancing more and more each year. Pakistan has an advantage in that we have a massive coastline to warm waters.

Pakistan could easily make use of this technology to great effect in order to resolve our water problems permanently. Problem solved for everyone!

Did you just say you drank feces water , cos i said i'll drink the same Himalayan water that your ppl are drinking now . Wow talk about a no brainer

I don't remember or care about what you are talking about , but in context , nuclear technology is a 80 year old technology . So congratulations on entering the 21 century

You are talking as if indians were the inventors, pioneers and indigenous producers of nuclear weapons technology. They were NOT. That accolade goes to the West and the Americans in particular. That fact however didn't prevent indian kind vehemently claiming pre-May 1998 that it was impossible for Pakistan to ever become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance.

future wars will be fought over water

No need to. The technology already exists to overcome water shortages:

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/534996/megascale-desalination/

The above is advancing becoming more accessible to everyone.

EXACTLY! The technology already exists, it's use is widespread and is advancing more and more each year. Pakistan has an advantage in that we have a massive coastline to warm waters.

Pakistan could easily make use of this technology to great effect in order to resolve our water problems permanently. Problem solved for everyone!

This good for both.

This randi rona of Indus should stop. Whether we block water or we let go water it's still not reaching a lot of population in both the countries because of bakchodi done by states/province.

Water should be available 24/7 and not just 2 hours in morning and evening. We have a special season of Monsoon. No where in the world nature has given such boon. But our chutiyapa is so intense that we still don't harvest water.

In Lahore and areas of Punjab, the water level has dipped so in Haryana , delhi and UP. But then if you avail the water then there will be no issue to fight in assembly.

And in your case, the politicians are fooling you because, In Kashmir Indus is just a small river and even if we stop the water it will only affect the water flow by few percent as it's most of the tributaries are running in Pakistan too to fill the river.

We should strike any infrastructure (dam, diversion, canal) made India to regulate the flow of the Indus river. Prepare for a nuclear war is necessary and dispatch the unhygienic race into the oblivion.

This good for both.

This randi rona of Indus should stop. Whether we block water or we let go water it's still not reaching a lot of population in both the countries because of bakchodi done by states/province.

Water should be available 24/7 and not just 2 hours in morning and evening. We have a special season of Monsoon. No where in the world nature has given such boon. But our chutiyapa is so intense that we still don't harvest water.

In Lahore and areas of Punjab, the water level has dipped so in Haryana , delhi and UP. But then if you avail the water then there will be no issue to fight in assembly.

And in your case, the politicians are fooling you because, In Kashmir Indus is just a small river and even if we stop the water it will only affect the water flow by few percent as it's most of the tributaries are running in Pakistan too to fill the river.

The answer to the above problem is investment in advanced sciences and technology. Followed by bringing up the infrastructure to world class standards. That is the ONLY answer.

great
people of pakistan donot need any dams
we are building metros
malta trains
with loans
CPEC CPEC CPEC
we will also import water through cpec

After demonetization drama this is new manjan to fool Indian nation.

And due to low intellect of Indians it is obvious whole nation would fall for this drama too.

Back
Top Bottom