What's new

India speeds up efforts to make full use of Indus River

You are talking as if indians were the inventors,
When did i say that ?

indigenous producers of nuclear weapons technology.

Yes India did indeed ingeniously build the laughing Buddha.

They were NOT. That accolade goes to the West and the Americans in particular.

And the sky is blue , the water is wet .when did i say otherwise.

That fact however didn't prevent indian kind vehemently claiming pre-May 1998 that it was impossible for Pakistan
? no our government made no such claims . Give me a non pakistani source for this.

to ever become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance.

Also its a known fact that China is the god father of Pakistanis nuclear program. My personal favorite outsider source is from carnegie endowment for International peace , who go on record in depth report on how China gave their blueprints to pakistan
VVKWpIQ.jpg

When did i say that ?

Yes India did indeed ingeniously build the laughing Buddha.

And the sky is blue , the water is wet .when did i say otherwise.

? no our government made no such claims . Give me a non pakistani source for this.

Also its a known fact that China is the god father of Pakistanis nuclear program. My personal favorite outsider source is from carnegie endowment for International peace , who go on record in depth report on how China gave their blueprints to pakistan
VVKWpIQ.jpg

The smiling Buddha test was only possible as the nuclear device the indians built was made using equipment, science, technology, expertise and means that were ALL 100% indigenously invented, designed and produced by the West and Russia who are completely non-indian. There is no kudos in living off the backs of the hardwork of others or buying their technology.

So india never had any help or used any foreign expertise in becoming a nuclear weapons state. Only Pakistan did??????:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/opin...enie-40-years-on/article23978162/?arc404=true

we didnt build any water reservoirs despite know its consequences, do you think we are going to have this technology of purifying sea water..

So our backs are pushed to the wall. That's when Pakistan performs the best at anything. We always seem to rise to the occasion when we are the under dog. The 1st solution is then to build reservoirs and dams. The 2nd is to utilise the following technology and take full advantage of our huge warm water coastline:

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/534996/megascale-desalination/

Problem solved.

India is going to use its own part, we can use 19℅ of indus water and can build a reservoir which can hold specified amount of water according to treaty .
We are currently using only 11℅ of indus water and have no reservoir, we are only going to take what was promised in treaty

We can use 100% of the water. We are the upper riparian. Upper riparian has a lot more right internationally and, mind you, NOT ONE internaitonal agreeement gives 80% of the water to the lower riparian.

We can use 100% of the water. We are the upper riparian. Upper riparian has a lot more right internationally and, mind you, NOT ONE internaitonal agreeement gives 80% of the water to the lower riparian.
There is no need to use 100℅ if there is no need to use, for example we are currently using only 11℅ but still faced very few problems till now...there are some problems in punjab and Haryana, but still , nothing to worry about.
We will use whatever we need, 11℅,19℅ or even 100℅.
Personally i would like to get water to Rajasthan too, in that case, we will need all the 100℅.

There is no need to use 100℅ if there is no need to use, for example we are currently using only 11℅ but still faced very few problems till now...there are some problems in punjab and Haryana, but still , nothing to worry about.

We will use whatever we need, 11℅,19℅ or even 100℅.

Personally i would like to get water to Rajasthan too, in that case, we will need all the 100℅.

Take 100% of the water, we will ensure you will go down with us.

Pak-Mush-Sha-e-barat-nuke.jpg

Doesn't matter,punjab and Haryana will need that water and we will take it when require.. dying from nukes is much better than dying from draught

Too much barking about nukes.

When push comes to shove nothing will happen.

Better to be Alive and thirsty then dead

I have heard the Pakistanis in ability to build resovoirs and storage facilities means I e third of all the water supplied goes into the sea.

I mean come on get your priority right first .

Infrastructure economy and water storage snd energy

Then you buy weapons.

No wonder you are a poor economy with only 3% growth annually

India is doing Pakistan a f
I have heard the Pakistanis in ability to build resovoirs and storage facilities means I e third of all the water supplied goes into the sea.

I mean come on get your priority right first .

Infrastructure economy and water storage snd energy

Then you buy weapons.

No wonder you are a poor economy with only 3% growth annually

Very true, also Pakistan even got flooded a few times too.

Pakistan should stop worring about India and fix its own issues first.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom