What's new

India seeks talks with Pak army, ISI chief

hhhmmmmm.........I dont know....................ya seriously......................oh come on..............I am not kidding.......tell me

na ker yar...itna masom bacha...oye hoye piyara sa bacha...gochi mochi go...

We only encourage open minded and non radical diplomatic counterparts, so your opinion will stay with you but this is not opinion of your government. You government itself has declared that they ready to discuss over all due issues with Pakistan, it means There is not END OF DISCUSSION.

Plz answer me...........What Pakistan has to offer India???.....................I only know is cross border terrorism we are interested in.
well for Pakistan list is quiet long

lets start counting......
Kashmir
sir creek
saichen
afghanistan
Balochistan
Arms race

feel free to expand.

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

na ker yar...itna masom bacha...oye hoye piyara sa bacha...gochi mochi go...

Oh my fav. uncle

mmmuahaha...exactly when they are not okay with you, then ?

"When"? More like "if". And if they're not okay with our presence in their country then yeah sure; We'll leave. But if you think that you're going to have any luck changing their minds, too bad! If you haven't noticed; not too many people listen to Pakistan these days.

NO that is irrelevant :). just leave it to us KP people we will do that.

I knew it, you wanted to have all the fun, oh well do enjoy it, and call me when run out of amo !!

"When"? More like "if". And if they're not okay with our presence in their country then yeah sure; We'll leave. But if you think that you're going to have any luck changing their minds, too bad! If you haven't noticed; not too many people listen to Pakistan these days.

you can live in delusion...wait and see how madly they wanna go for hunting !

Plz answer me...........What Pakistan has to offer India???.....................I only know is cross border terrorism we are interested in.
well for Pakistan list is quiet long

lets start counting......
Kashmir
sir creek
saichen
afghanistan
Balochistan
Arms race

feel free to expand.

We will encourage if India will feel free minimizing mutual main hurdles in relations. We don't want to expand it but this is time to settle & even more short listing from majors to minors.

I think both sides can have recorded messages in their "Talks"
Pakistanis: "We want Kashmir, We want Sir Creek, We want Siachin"
Indians "Stop state and non state terrorism, hand over (insert long list of terrorists) to us"

I think both sides can have recorded messages in their "Talks"
Pakistanis: "We want Kashmir, We want Sir Creek, We want Siachin"
Indians "Stop state and non state terrorism, hand over (insert long list of terrorists) to us"
:D:
it is said probaly ture or not that Nawaz sharif said to Wajpaee to discuss Kashmir issue and in reply Wajpaee said "lets talk about tomato trade"

I agree until Bharat aka India hands over all those Hindu terrorists to Pakistan who have killed 68 Pakistanis in Samjhota Express

We have been over this before ..give us Hafiz Saeed and his cult we will hand you these guys.

it is said probaly ture or not that Nawaz sharif said to Wajpaee to discuss Kashmir issue and in reply Wajpaee said "lets talk about tomato trade"

wisely done by vajpayee. tomato trade benefits both and a result was reachable.

kashmir, no result was reachable and any discussion would have been a waste of time.

Whats the difference between Pakistan Kashmir and India Kashmir?

Why do most Pakistan want Kashmir independent? Is it because Pak Kashmir is not as good?

As I said, India should directly talk with Pakistan army. Its all started with contacts between Indian embassy and GHQ, Rawalpindi. ISI chief attended a ceremony in Indian embassy where he hinted for direct talk with army and this might be reply. Let see what comes forward. There is no point in talk with civilian leadership for a long standing one. Thats the reality. It took them so many years to understand.

Back
Top Bottom